• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=angeli718]jieduck wrote: - that we are glad sis Angeli joined us:rose: nyahaha..ur glad??? sowee 4 the OT[/quote] yes I do, sis! i confess... - i envy Bro, Jesse.. for he can always get drunk... but here in KSA, it's not as easy :wallbash::wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler][quote=jieduck]i confess... - i envy Bro, Jesse.. for he can always get drunk... but here in KSA, it's not as easy :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] Ohohoho I know . we live in teh same country kuya Jie :D I live in Jeddah ;] [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confesz.. [spoiler]I can't stop downloading abstract backgrounds :lol: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Jie & Uma[/b] Don't envy me :lol: I've been trying to stop drinking so much. So it's been 4 days strong with no alcohol....you two are gonna tempt me to drink again because you make it sound so appealing. :lol: :P I confess I'm still waiting for my lunch/dinner to finish cooking. :wallbash:
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] I'm so stubborn! I still haven't finish the Chapter 2 for my thesis, and I haven't been able to go to work - for a week for my internship. Because I have a lot of things to do. Like my transcript credentials and all.. I miss the days when I was still in highschool.. And gosh, I hate the fact that I am still being linked with my ex! I just went to my former school last week and they keep on asking me things about my ex! Its not that I'm bitter or something, but, hello? Past is Past! I have a pet scorpion.. His name is kikoy, others think its kinda weird having one, but for me i think, it rocks! [/spoiler]

Last edited by tiny-well (2008-07-30 19:50:53)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i confess.. i miss jesse and [b]raphael[/b].. :ninja:[/quote] haha..is that me???:lol:.. i confess.. [spoiler] > i miss the girl i quoted..[i]pare..[/i]:lol: > i feel so down these past few days.. > i wanna talk to my girl but i cant..=( > i wanna die now!!!:crybaby: [/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that my crush has a crush on me too..yii..hhahaha..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] im bored here. it's my educational technology class and we're learning flash. it was supposed to be fun but it's getting really boring.. eerrr.. i gotta sneak out of here :lol: but i just dont want to cut another class... not today :lol: :lol:
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess im bored here. it's my educational technology class and we're learning flash. it was supposed to be fun but it's getting really boring.. eerrr.. i gotta sneak out of here :lol: but i just dont want to cut another class... not today :lol: :lol:[/quote] Yeah... =DD Such a boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing class.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that I'm gonna watch the concert of vanessa hudgens here in vancouver, canada.... the gatepass is only $12 and the concert is free.. weeee....finally..i'm gonna see my idol..haha..hope I can take a picture wid her... [b] [**//.edited.//**] [/b] whoaa..I was just shocked this minute cuz my cousin's cabinet just fell down..I thought it was a bomb..nyahaha..

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-07-31 00:12:50)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]nina123456 wrote: i miss jesse and raphael Me? This Jesse? :lol: If you miss me, all you have to do is PM me at YM. I'm not the one who hides in Invi. mode. :rolleyes: :lol: :P[/quote] yes it is you!!!! [quote=bhebhiej]that I miss Invi. Nina[/quote] you know why i am invi :ninja: my bodyguard.. i mean my bf is always checking if im online.. :ninja: :wallbash: :penguin: [quote=raphael_marcos]nina123456 wrote: i confess.. i miss jesse and raphael.. :ninja: haha..is that me???:lol:..[/quote] it is also you :wasted: [quote=raphael_marcos]> i miss the girl i quoted..pare..:lol:[/quote] yea [b]pare[/b]! i liek our [i]tawagan[/i] even if u tease me that my voice sounds liek a man :disgust: specially when i said [b]PARE[/b]:disgust: :arrow: i confess,, my eyes are liek :o dunno whats happening.. :crybaby: i feel liek my left eye is coming out :retard: GAWD.. i am really paranoid.. and i also feel that my hair is getting bald :wasted: :crybaby::crybaby: whats happening to me :crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol ahaha i confess my day is going wrong oh wow ahaha first, my photoshop is not responding lol second, people today are weird :lol: lol is it a surprise? :o :lol: naaah ahaha i wonder what happens next :angry:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^weird like how? haheha i confess...... i just have my 1st meal for today.. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^weird liek ohohoho you were eaten by a monster last night something liek that -- I confessez [spoiler]I wanna open photoshop but i cant :wasted: I can only open imageready amf ahaha i wanna make a sig :retard: Luckily, i dont haf a request thread, ahaha if i haf one oh wow ohohoho [/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that today is my [s]BAD[/s] day,haiz :|.[/sup] [sup]that I sleeping in my English class today :P. aha,my teacher keep calling me but i dun wake up XD.[/sup] [sup]that I wanna delete my GIMP[software] coz i dunno how to use it. it so complicated naa :retard:~[/sup] [/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel like hmmm... im sick..i feel bad today!! i confess also that my internet is too slow because of the rain!!:disgust:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess thant i really miz ftalk and that person! ;) and i confess that i'm ready for my demo next week! :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...im at my bhe's house.. right now.. :lol: =D :wow:
Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess i want to know all of you ;) I confess i want to join egroup. i wonder, whats egroup will i going to join. I confess i watch dnote change the world.. and its awesome.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that today was actually a good day, all things considered, until just a few minutes ago when I saw something very disturbing. :crybaby: :crybaby: that I feel I am responsible for that disturbing thing that I saw and I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive myself. :crybaby: that....I don't know what to do. :crybaby: :crybaby: [/spoiler]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Confess I Have'nt Take A Bath Yet...hahaha....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 9 queries - 0.321 second ]
Privacy Policy