• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im still waiting for the call lolz i confess i dnno if i will be going with my friend tomorrow...haiz.. i confess i getting frustrated i hate this ..it sucks... :lol: [sup]thats not a rant... :D [/sup]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lawl lawl i confess i liek Deathsponge Notepants :wow:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions[/b]: [quote]• I was so in a bad mood this morning till afternoon. Huhuhu, because I saw him & herr together. I think they hugged cause I heard him saying that & he said that he loevs herr very much. Ouch! The pain! </3 • I'm trying to change myself. Though my classmates told me not to because nothing's bad about me. But there are some things bad about me. LOL, I really want to change myself because I seem liek a very bad girl. • I can't stand reading his status!! It says "[i]happiest day of my lyf,.. :D :D lol! luv her so much!! xD[/i]". Huhuhu, it totally breaks my [b]Heart[/b]. He doesn't know what he's doing! Many people are getting heart broken because of him! It's his 4th time to make/get a new GF. Arrg, I dunno why I can't get over him! My ghoosh, don't tell me this is my punishment, getting hurt & heart broken all the time. XP • The girl he [s]lieks[/s] [u]loevs[/u] is so flirty, as in! OMG, how did he liek her anyway?! Is it just because she's pretty? Oh my. So, he just cares about the looks of the girl if she's pretty or not. My ghoosh, I'm hating him already. >.<[/quote]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess that i prefer to stay in front of the computer rather than studying. err.. :wallbash:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i really hated myself today cuz, my crush, just said.. "can I ask u out?" and I said, why? no.. really hate myself 4 saying that.. i'm gonna try talk to him tomorrow..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im starting missing kuya jesse. he's very active at rockstars. that i hate doing this assignment. trigonometry lol. nosebleed. that i just have 1-2 class every mondays and fridays. that im still frustrate when it comes to my family and studies. that im already a good student now. its already midterm eh :eh:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler] em0chiq11 will be online now coz i just PM her something. he'll love me for who I am. that today, some FTALK members will be online and chat with me in YM. someone will chat with me in YM. ( clavs_angel@yahoo.com.ph ) Louiz will enable her PM. I wanna ask something. that my Dad will buy a Laffie for me. that i'll have a cellie. that i'll have Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady ( Full Version ) already.[/spoiler] That's all for now. <3
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b]... [spoiler]That I'm very sad that bro jesse is gonna be gone for like 6 months and I'm happy that I'm finally home... [/spoiler]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] that i am chatting with my old prefessor now. i kinda miss this prof. during 1st yr college. =D [/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess... [/b] i miss making layouts i miss making videos in youtube BUT I CAN'T MAKE ONE =( i uber miss my friends here (you know who you guys are <3) i need a job (a real one) i wanna drink a vanilla frappe *drools im terribly busy T__T i really really like someone and i wish he likes me back <3 i like him a lot because he's dorkier than i am haha. But God, he's really oozing wif charisma. He plays teh drums and he even taught me teh basics *blush moed im going to Makati on Sunday and then Imma meet sizley(nina123456) after lunch (yay!) Good thing she lives near at my tita's place teehee. I smell camwhoring XD
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.[/b].. that I'm too tired to make a spoiler box right now... that I think Ms.Forsakendoll is really, extremely cool!:thumbsup: that I'm done for now.
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] that i gonna quit gfx world and go back to the css world... i really miss making cool fugly lays... i confess... it's too long to wait to DL the photoshop cs3 extended... and i can't make reqs from aug. to dec.. gonna kinda' bz to school.. :( [/spoiler]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im bored right now... & i confess that i really wanna know more about css..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: that I'm still to bored to make a spoiler box... that I'm gonna be soon...anytime soon... that I'm saying later dudes!! :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: im broke today.. i dont know if im able to go home tomorrow.. and maybe i can borrow [s]money[/s] from my friends here.. and i confess: [spoiler]i wanna die!!!![/spoiler]

Last edited by eizarg (2008-08-08 01:53:17)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]i'm starving now! i have to get out..ciao!!![/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess i am pissed in tubod baroy, i spent 1k for that trip and we got no case at all. Just sleepless nights being a noc shift and a lot of requirements. Man! I enjoyed it slightly due to some funny moments.. and got scared with the baryo setting.. but all in all, i was not satisfied. not at all. Pfftskk.[/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b]: -im happy 'cause i did my best on our midterm exams,. i didnt go :retard: hahahaha LOL -im happy because on aug 10,. it will be teh anniversary of me and my friend,. as brother/sister we treat each other like that. (though i like him. hehe moer than that. **sorry) -i havent retrieved my new official study load yet,. that i was supposed to get now,. (but im home now,. cause im really tired. :mad: ) -later we will go to teh mall,. w/ my bro,. and her gf,. we are complete later,. hahaha xD missed it. -i am so busy that i cant add more layouts... :doubt: [b][i]and one more thing,. i really liek lucknskill's ava and siggy!! ♥ :wow:[/i][/b] =D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-08 02:14:16)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]i confess[/i] [spoiler] ..that i like someone right now..yet still so confused bout it.. ..that i miss the way me and (my frnd's name here) bond together like before.. ..that i don't feel like i'm totally happy today.. ..that i have lots of stuffs to do yet i'm still in front of my pc.. ..that i miss my fellow laymakers.. [/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that I'm still sleepy now,but yeah i dun want to sleep neh -______-.[/sup] [sup]that I really lub bro Tunie new layout :wow:. imma using at my profile now.[/sup] [sup]that our exam today is so hard in Paper 2,but in Paper 1 it so easy neh :eh:.[/sup] [sup]that I'm not feelin well today,i have stomachache :|.[/sup] [sup]that I wanna edit my profile at fs now,ciao :penguin:~[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-08 03:08:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 9 queries - 0.733 second ]
Privacy Policy