• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=brown]i confess.. i just ate ice creamm.. yumm.. [/color]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote]• I'mma make/open a Graphic Request thread. Whew~ But I'm still waiting for the approval. ;) • I'm so bored. I really don't know what to do. Though I'm watching TV, using my PC, sitting, typing, blinking, etc. I'm still so bored!! Someone slap me here please! LOL, :wallbash:[/quote]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=brown] i confess.. oucchh.. i can't stop thinking of himm.. i dreamed about him last nightt.. aww.. [/color]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i was shocked to my latest private message :O :wow: i confess i am stressed out from teh heavy party awhile ago -..-
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=brown] i confess.. i still can't take him out of my headd..:wallbash: [/color]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b]: [spoiler]the guy im talking about in my siggy shocks.. [s]i turned him on..[/s]:redface: ahaha..[/spoiler] ^ :eh: for adults only...
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that though i lurve him.. im still confused bout him..tsk tsk!!:doubt:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Confess.. [spoiler]i finally finished my artwork -..- i am still confused ([i]just liek teh poster above me hahaha lawl[/i]) about teh private message :| i really loev drawing tablet/pad :wow: i was pissed off cuz` my fileave account is on [s][b]bandwidth exceeded[/b][/s] thingy :mad: im not sleepy though its [b]3:20[/b] :lol: i am tired of [u]granting[/u] layyie requests :crybaby: i miss [s]him/her/it[/s] lol im so inloev wif [b]Max Shim Changmin[/b] :wow: [b]dsxfcfdsgv!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] [i]why is he so cute and talented :crybaby: why him? why him?[/i] wahahaha lawl grrgrgr ahmmmfff wahahahahahaha im weird. too obsessed :| [spoiler][img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/654/changmin4wn6.jpg[/img] wahahaha lawl [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler] I envy sis uma cause she's too friggen` cute XD I'm missing that fitness center in school I wish I had controlled my figure when I had a chance, no i'm scarred =( I'm hungry as hell ... :rolleyes: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that it looks as if we'll (Florida) be getting hit with our first hurricane of the year, probably by Tuesday. Yay. :| [/spoiler]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, right now, I'm annoyed because of my New teacher who just started teaching last Monday. My classmate wrote to us, she said she can't understand what that teacher is saying while it was that teacher's time. It was passed until it reached me. I said yes and she likes to make everyone stand up, right? The teacher saw us. Then she started blabbering stuffs that sure hurt us. We cried. She went out smiling. But when we went out, she was crying and told the teachers lies!! Arrghh.. Right now, my mother spoke to our adviser and decided to go to our school this Tuesday to talk with that teacher. Well, I guess it was fine. We wrote stuffs that aren't that hurtful, right? o how dare is she to talk to us like that. :disgust:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i joined the class s's confe this morning.. haha. and i enjoyed.. sankyooo to mai siisz nina.. :rose:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler]that I'm so happy today [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/doukana.gif[/img]. i receieve so many gifts[not so many la xP] from my friends here. weee,sankyu guyz [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/ai.gif[/img] .. that I just made a new avatar. it so fugly ayt? [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/he.gif[/img] [i]hmmp[/i]~ that i'm not yet taking my bath. i'm so cold here aieee [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/shiver.gif[/img] but well, i must go bath now [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/pueh.gif[/img] *[i]sigh[/i]* ..[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=#0e07c0]i[/color] [color=#6615c0]c[/color][color=#911cc1]o[/color][color=#bd23c1]n[/color][color=#e92ac1]f[/color][color=#bd23c1]e[/color][color=#911cc1]s[/color][color=#6615c0]s[/color][color=#3a0ec0].[/color][color=#0e07c0].[/color] [color=#0e07c0]i[/color] [color=#2d0cc0]j[/color][color=#3d0fc0]u[/color][color=#4c11c0]s[/color][color=#5c14c0]t[/color] [color=#7b19c0]g[/color][color=#8a1bc1]o[/color][color=#9a1ec1]t[/color] [color=#b923c1]h[/color][color=#c925c1]o[/color][color=#d828c1]m[/color][color=#e82ac1]e[/color] [color=#e82ac1]f[/color][color=#d828c1]r[/color][color=#c925c1]o[/color][color=#b923c1]m[/color] [color=#9a1ec1]t[/color][color=#8a1bc1]h[/color][color=#7b19c0]e[/color] [color=#5c14c0]m[/color][color=#4c11c0]a[/color][color=#3d0fc0]l[/color][color=#2d0cc0]l[/color][color=#1e0ac0].[/color][color=#0e07c0].[/color] [color=#0e07c0]i[/color] [color=#2b0cc0]w[/color][color=#3a0ec0]a[/color][color=#4810c0]n[/color][color=#5713c0]t[/color] [color=#7418c0]t[/color][color=#831ac0]o[/color] [color=#a01fc1]s[/color][color=#af21c1]l[/color][color=#bd23c1]e[/color][color=#cc26c1]e[/color][color=#da28c1]p[/color] [color=#f82dc1]n[/color][color=#e92ac1]o[/color][color=#da28c1]w[/color][color=#cc26c1].[/color][color=#bd23c1].[/color] [color=#a01fc1]b[/color][color=#911cc1]u[/color][color=#831ac0]t[/color] [color=#6615c0]I[/color] [color=#4810c0]c[/color][color=#3a0ec0]a[/color][color=#2b0cc0]n[/color][color=#1d09c0]'[/color][color=#0e07c0]t[/color]
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i wrote something in the book borrowed in our school library .
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that one of my lil sis's here in FTalk has a secret that I can't tell. :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Taht I`m loevin TS su su su su su much.Haha.I`mma use taht siggy ne~[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess,,.. i haet exams really!!! now its over.. i cant online in 3 days bcoz of taht.. stupid exams... i miss ftalk xooo much T____________T[/b][/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I know who [b]As cicatrizes[/b]'s secret FTalk crush is =D but I've sworn myself to secrecy. :/ that she made me ROTFLMAO at how quickly she edited her post to erase the 'clue'. :lol: :lol: :lol: that I'm good...real good. :rolleyes: :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-16 03:02:56)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i only paid P22.50 in the tricycle fare (which should be P45) as i went home a while ago. and it bothers me so much. it isn't really my intention but the man who hitchhiked made me confuse. :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 9 queries - 0.801 second ]
Privacy Policy