• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] that head aches right now but still here. :rolleyes: [b]i confess[/b] that im really frustrated last friday because of what happened in our school that make my friends jump into crazy conclusions about that. :wallbash: :wallbash: :evil: [b]i confess[/b] that im really obsessed to ftalk right now. =D :lol:

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-24 05:48:00)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... - that i am so uber happy because i received an overseas call from my wife and kids!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :D [spoiler]That i'm online now... I'm so really happy :D because britney "Piece of me" video was nominated in three category at VMA... - Best Female video - Best Pop Video - Video Of The Year and i confess that i really mis that person... :P and i confess that i watched "Die hard 4.0" I confess that I'm so very dissapointed to that person... :disgust:[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - that i'm getting a little bit tired now of my job. - that the only inspiration that keeps me up working are my kids and wife - that i miss the person above me in our favorite thread in the Fil. Sec. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I feel depressed cause I just got home from the beach and they were all blaming me for teh lost goggles. :doubt:[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]First: I'm really confused on what is going on here. O_O And I think I dont want to know. Lol. Second: I'm really eager to go to school :retard: And, DARN! There are no classes tomorrow. -_- FTW!! T.T Third: I'm really happy today (sort of, kinda lol) :wasted: Teh [i]"kilig paktur"[/i] is back. =D[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i feel that we should not put our confessions on spoilers. remember its [b]CONFESS[/b]ions :arrow: i like getting straight A's :arrow: im irritated to my classmate for getting good grades just for copying.plus she's racist. :arrow: im irritated to my other friend because he said all the photo i edited was easy to do.I bet he can't even one of those.i think he's just jealous. because nobody comments his photos. :arrow: I confess I only like one girl,seriously,all other were practical jokes :arrow: I confess I hate it when a noobs corrects when they are obviously wrong :arrow: I confess this is my second account :arrow: I confess I love it when people give some good comments my photos and appreciate my work. :arrow: I confess there's only one friend who really helped me a lot. :arrow: I confess I love 90's music even though i was still a baby at that time :arrow: I confess I hate it when rockstars yell so loud.like they will choke after.its not music at all.its just some damn retarded noise. :arrow: I confess im shy.but once u get to know me.ill never shut up. :arrow: I confess.when my teacher ask what would id like to be when i grow up at kindergarten. I said I want to be "power ranger" :arrow: I confess I only top my classes 4 times. :arrow: I confess I'm already too lazy to post in games.but sometimes I do.I don't want to waste my time though :arrow: I confess lilprincess950 helped to get photoshop[thanks my friend] :arrow: I confess I want to go back philippines.I swear :arrow: I confess.I don't swear at home/church.only at school/outside. :arrow: I confess sometimes I can't handle not to lie. :arrow: I confess I still don't know what are the right sections for posting topics. :arrow: I confess my friends are too ignorant[hawaii].when I edited a photo.they will say I am superdooper talented.but here in Ftalk its normal. :arrow: I confess i don't know what "rofl" means[somebody tell me] :arrow: I confess I miss SM. :arrow: I confess I'll finish this thing later
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]i can see who can i call a true person rather than a "legend" who's just yelling and running their mouth...[/spoiler]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i like a guy who's 8 years older than me...:( but he's 444 miles away from me:crybaby:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. [i] I really missed Ftalk because I haven't been online for days.. I am too lazy to learn Chinese.. I woke up late this morning because of watching late night t.v show.. I am really into C-Quint.. :wasted:[/i]
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Confess That I Wanted My Old Friends To Die Already..(They Used Me :crybaby: ) I Confess That I Played One Of The Feelings Of A Girl =D I Confess That I Hated My Mother(My Mother Is Mentally Crazy) :( I Confess That I Liked Being A Japanese Rather Than Being A Filipino :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I finally finished making my [b]POM-POMS[/b]!!! Waakakakkaaa~ :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I confess I really miss him. Hah. No matter how much I deny it to myself, I miss him. HAHH. I confess I'm a bit anxious. I wasn't able to attend cheerdance practice today. I dunno what'll happen in tomorrow's practice. I hope there wasn't anything new. I confess I'm losing inspiration for layout making. Wahahhh. Darn schedule.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess... that this is my first time to post here, after almost a hundred years. lol. that there are lots of people who really Changed.. as in changed, really. that i miss the uber OLD ftalk., yeah i really do. [s]that i dunno who to call friends anymore?[/s] i dunno. just scratch that. that there are people who just don't don't mind others. that i want peace. peace. green peace :lol: that i'll post here again after 48 years =D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]i confess[/b] that i'm quite diappointed right now.. [b]i confess[/b] that i'm having a hard time thinking what's the best thing to do.. [b]i confess[/b] that i miss the members of the laymakers society whom i've been chatting this summer. [b]i confess[/b] that i hate the way i deal with things.. [b]i confess[/b] that i need someone to clear up my mind.. [b]i confess[/b] that i'll be striving hard this 2nd quarter to get better grades.. [b]i confess[/b] that i just don't know what i'm really feeling right now.. [b]i confess[/b] that there are some things that i just can't confess here.. [b]i confess[/b] that i feel that there's a big part in me that's lacking.. [b]i confess[/b] that [b]i love laymakers society[/b] soooo much that [i]i just can't[/i] leave the group.. =([/quote]

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-24 09:00:54)

godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">=D=D:D:D

Last edited by godsgift (2008-08-24 09:11:03)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: i attended the mass, alone. again. :( :arrow: i'm getting used to being alone. :arrow: i'm trying not to post anything at fs bulletin for there are certain people who requested me to stop posting there what i feel and even song lyrics. :disgust: . i don't know if they're concern or they're annoyed. dang! :arrow: it's really cold. it's raining. :arrow: i'm excited for our fiesta next sunday and also the baptism of my niece! :arrow: i'm happy i don't think about him anymore. :arrow: i was hurt when my bff told me about someone's feedback about how i reacted to my break-up with my bf. :arrow: there are people who would judge you. and you didn't expect them to be like that since you're friends.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i confess im an agent now and this is ma 2008's post.. :lol: ----------- i confess i mizz mah shin tricia.. and i confes i ate a lot this day :retard: [/b][/color]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woot i wanna confess that i assume my day will be an "emo" day for me but when my phone rang, i never expect that he'll txt me! :redface: woot he txt me twice, asking me what am i doin and how my lyf. woot :redface: my aura turn to pink agen! woooooooooot :redface: i mark this day as aug 24, so my fave number is 24! woot i labb 24! i wan to confess too that he makes me smile when he txt,look and sits beside me. gaah ur makin me crazy! :redface:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] that i wanna share my thoughts tonight be cause i've been hearing a lot of [b]buzz[/b] lately. I really dont wanna take part in any of these fiasco but i feel that i must say this. [spoiler][align=center][/align](my tone here is soft not harsh) :arrow: Sometimes i wish eGroups wasn't created and i'm even tempted to post in the SnF section to eradicate this feature. :arrow: I hate it when people would say "people from Class-s are like this or like that.." eGroup became stereotype and I suddenly lose my individuality. :arrow: I really dunno why speaking leet is so terrible that people would often comment that "people from Class-S speaks like this epic winrar facepalm i forgot teh rest blahbla". What is so wrong about that? Is it a crime to speak leet? Guys.. Don't forget this is the internet. Leet is the same as the words you and I are using. The thing that should be considered is [b]HOW[/b] you communicate with the language you use. Leet is afterall known as the "internet language". :arrow: I thought everything has already settled down because as far as i know Class-S is already [b]OVER[/b] with what had happen in the eGroup discussion thread which i really find hilarious btw because the root of that misunderstanding is simply because of 4 words. But I guess i was wrong because obviously people still have problems with certain individuals here in this forum. Just a piece of advice, always remember what [b]Ephemeral[/b] said. If you have a problem with one of Class-S members -- PM him. He would know what to do and/or say. :arrow: I know and I admit some moderators here disciplines spammers and rule breakers in a rather cruel and twisted kind of way (lolwut?) and so if you have problems with the way they moderate i guess you should pm them. I have never been intimidated with the way they do their job, I have no problem whatsoever. Why? because i'm not spammer or a rule breaker. So why should I? :arrow: Past is past. True a lot of misunderstandings happened in the past like caption/siggy war blahblah and etc. IT WAS WRONG and there's [b]absolutely no need to bring it up again[/b]. It all happened BEFORE. Everything is peaceful NOW (or should be). Chill. Breath. If you think about it, there is really no need to get all hype up. Release thy anger. Woozah. :)[/spoiler] Anybody may pm me for any reaction/inquiries with regards to my post. God bless us all.ü

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-08-24 12:29:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ That's enough. @to all: No more further posts in here from anyone about those cases. If anyone wants to add some replies or give their comment, go to Suggestions and Feedback section and share your opinions, suggestions and give some feedbacks if you want. -- I confess that I almost got lost because I slept in the train while coming back from work. Good thing I woke up exactly on the train station where I should go off. Hahaha.. Otherwise I have to take the taxi just to go home because there are no more train after midnight, I guess. Hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:01

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy