• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. - that it took me 2 hours to finish my siggy (using MS Paint & PowerPoint), only to get dissappointed, my siggy still sucks :crybaby::crybaby: :wallbash: - that i feel today's gonna be a super-duper busy day here in the office :wallbash:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess : * that i had a social science test when our teacher wasn't there! oh, sucks. * all classmates worked together on a social science task (not test, of course). there weren't teachers in our class, so we were free!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i confess -------------- ~im tired of reading very long post's` :lol: and our NCAE was ended wuhuu.. darnn~ [/b][/color]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that the person above me just spread her lurve..:D I also confess that i want to see my baby badly!!:crybaby: And i confess that my parents will not be around by 2mrw and on friday.. im uber free to go anywhere i go!!:D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that tomorrow's my friend's b-day but she will celebrate her b-day after teh day of her b-day. that I celebrated my b-day at school not at home. ( old one ) that I'm soo happy coz when i [i]logged in[/i] in my FS, 1030 viewed my account already since 8/1/2008. that I'm really noob in symbolling teh cube thingy. ( help anyone? )[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i am too angry to my classmate, and for the first time in my life, i confront him in front of other people.. =) too brave for me but i can't help it.. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I haf tis group at school composed of [b]boys[/b] only exept me. :P .OMFG!And I`m their leader.Woaaaaah! :redface:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^thats cool siz ^ :P i confess.... i love my sig :P ahehe i confess i really loev kim wyatt, jess sutta and nicole scherzinger... :P but i loev all of em.. ;) i confess... i dunno what am gonna do tomorrow...at work...geez... haiz.. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Woohhhtt~ i loev it su su much.♥_♥. ---- I confess.. [spoiler]I know ate Aya`s new layout,I loev it su much. :wow:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i just wrote something in my blog.. its about my dream last week.. i decided to write it down before my memory wont hold every detail. :lol: :arrow: my day was fine i think. im happy :D :arrow: ill be goin out with my friend/s tonight.. we'll watch a movie.. yey!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess :D [spoiler]that i loev my ava soo much :wow::wow::wow: :lol:[/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aw. Its been so long since I last confessed. I must atone for my sins lol. :lol: I confesseseseses: :arrow: That we had no classes today. Yipee! :D :arrow: Me so happy bout the FT Mem card thing. :wow: But my mem card sux. =(
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]My family's computer just got [b]2900[/b] [b]viruses[/b]. ( [b]HELP ME!!!!!!![/b] )[/spoiler]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-27 08:35:59)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]... that my classm8's bday was so good! my crush,akiko(d bday boii) and nemis(my friend) invite me to akiko's bday. in their rehearsal, i saw my crush singing harana (by parokya ni edgar) while looking at me and smiling :redface: it kills me 2 d bone!!! OMFG he realy sang and when i'll leave akiko's house, i said [i] "aalis na ko" (i need to go)[/i] and he responded immediately "aalis ka na?" *wid a "do-not-go" look at his eyes..." and i answer: yes, why? he answered: ok, just keep safe and take care :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Confessions.... XD [quote=faelnar84]I haf tis group at school composed of boys only exept me. .[/quote] I confess I used to hang out with boys when I was younger--grade 6, freshman year to junior year. I felt more comfortable hanging around with them than with girls (since most of our girl classmates are either too nerdy or too girlyyyyy). HAHA. I confess I've joined a group of boys back in grade 6 to make this formal brochure thingie as a sort of big-time project and everyone else was shocked lolz. XD I confess I took my NCAE exam today and hwhoahhh, that was not what I expected. There weren't any time limits for each part of the test and the questions were a lot easier than the ones in our pre- and post-tests. :O And I managed to read several more chapters of [i]Twilight[/i] during breaks and I think I'm done reading it now. Err. I confess my limbs are aching from cheerdance practice. :crybaby: I can barely walk properly.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.... :arrow: This day was quite unusual. Everything was new, [i]not literally[/i]. :arrow: I started to save money this day. lulz. And I was disappointed, because I actually spent 1/4 of my money. whoa. :doubt: :arrow: As what I have expected, I received a low grade in my Values Subject last prelim. It was kinda disappointing because almost all of my grades are line of 9. I just hope that I'll have a grade of 9 this midterm, so that I could cope up. huhu. :arrow: I have already taken my programming exam, it was pretty hard, especially the program part. waah.. I already asked my professor to allow me to retake his exam. luls. He agreed, but he'll check first if I passed it. XDD :arrow: I'll buy a sneakers tomorrow. I'll spend the money that I've saved.. :lol: :arrow: Lastly, I confess I'm gonna take my exam in CSOC tomorrow. God Bless me! :D
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [quote][b]-->[/b] Taht I have somethings in common wit Bridget & Joebz. Huwee~ We hang out wit boys. Well, yah. It's true about me. I'm kind of boyish so I usually hang out & stay wit boys in school (True huh, not false). But well, sometimes I'm wit my gurplens in school but not mostly. We have a (barkada) group in school, me & my besplen are teh only girls & there are 4 boys (including my crushie (?)). Heehee, not lying here. Well, if euu will meet me, I guess euur 1st impression will be taht I'm Boyish. XP [b]-->[/b] Taht I was kind of sad this day. I kept seeing my crushie (?) & his GF together. Ouch~! </3 It really hurts me. Then after they hung-out together, my friend wrote something on a paper & it says "I Love You; Fr. Donna" then she gave it to him but well, he didn't have any reactions, he was just liek kind of shocked & said "Okay". Then my friend told him taht I missed him so much because we're both not seatmates anymoer. Arrg, I hate herr! LOL, I really hope to become his GF. T-T </3 Well I'm not really something liek [i]kilig[/i] or liek acting girly or anything about it. Just staying normal, looking liek :| ? X3[/quote]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i have been having [b]mood swings[/b] lately. i was laughing so hard then suddenly a few minutes later you could find me crying secretly. then repeat the process. :lol: :arrow: :retard: :arrow: :cry: :arrow: :wallbash: :arrow: :lol: maaannn... i dunno what is happening to me... but it can [b]ALL[/b] be traced to my [b]ex-crush[/b] (take note of the [b]ex-crush[/b])

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-08-27 13:18:17)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i have to go to sleep now...:D im too sleepy!!!=) i confess that im so addicted to our new member card...:lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just posted something in my blog: [url]http://azecalicesky.com[/url] I confess I'm quite busy now.. [u]Unlike before.[/u] Because I'm working on a new blog layout. :wallbash: I confess I still LOEV him. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy