• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.... :arrow: I went with my friends to centroplex to meet their textmates. XDD And the guy actually gave us 200 pesos for lunch. luls. :lol: :arrow: I'm sleepy and tired. I really want to sleep, but I still have to burn the mp3 songs, which we really need for tomorrow's program. :arrow: Tomorrow's my bestfriend's birthday. I texted her to go to WNU, I'll treat her. :eh: :arrow: I went to Cora's boarding house, without the knowledge of my parents.. hakhak :arrow: I enjoyed chatting with chet. haha. luls chet. I'll tell *toot* yer secret. hahaha.. :lol: :lol: :arrow: I miss Neex. Wonder where he is. :wallbash: :arrow: I've been listening to CRUSH by David Archuleta for almost 1 hour. XDD
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^i confess that mybe she didnt notice that i pm her...:( i confess that im addicted w/ that game....so addicted!:lol::lol: i confess also that i have to sleep now!:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i loled at sis rose. :lol: so you thought you knew..boy,i was kinda tensed for a few seconds.:lol:
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i miss my mother....huhuhu[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm missing my baby again. Wanna cry myself to sleep. :crybaby: I confess I'm starting to get REALLY REALLY irritated with teh fcking text messages! This is sooooo unlikely.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i like xavier's ava..heheh! heheh!the licking thingy is so cute.. [spoiler]i lurve the tongue..harhar![/spoiler] I confess that,this afternoon will be my judgement day to one of the ftalkers here..heheh! [spoiler]it's the end of me!hahaha!=D[/spoiler] I confess that im so irritated with the smell outside of our house.. Geez!it smells like some chemicals on a factory!!:evil:

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-28 22:06:06)

ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess..i didnt attend my 4-hour class today
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that i am now in a cafe, a much better one than that of the previous cafe. =) - that i am so thanksful to those who gave me fansyns, esepcially lea and akuzet. :rose: - that i miss my wife and kids back home :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss my kuya jie =( i confess i miss my bhe, my baby mandi and my bebegay faith and my popsi chai :( :crybaby: i confess im happy really happy got my salary already weee :eh: :lol: i confess im happy its friday! TGIF :lol: moi rest day again yay!! ;) i confess im listening to Payong by miss ganda ahehe :lol: [i]indi na indi na indi indi[/i] :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-29 07:55:43)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [i] • I am feeling so bored today.. • I really love chatting wif my Thai friends.. • I didn't go to school today..instead, i stayed home and slept.. • and as the result of not going to school..as usual, my mom scolded me..^^[/i]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess, i saw the fs of a hacker, and im afraid that he might hack y account. rawr. i also confess that im really disappointed to our school guard, he did not allowed me to enter the school due to mu hair color. f*ck him. i didn't take my quz and pass my assignments. i cried. yeah. badtrip. hehe. i confess, i really miss rockstars, i hope they missed me too. :paranoid:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [quote]...taht [b]Emman & Uma[/b] just got married. :wow: Ahoho~ I want to greet them. :eh: Hoho- :lol:[/quote] [spoiler]...taht i might not be online for tomorrow. We have to go sumwer. :doubt: GEEZ* ...taht i loev my soulmate soo much. :wow: L0L. I want her to join FriendsterTalk but she just answer 'OK'. I dont know if she will or not, But even tho- i lalaloev her moar tahn anyone. =D But i crush my mamu moar. >_< Haha. :lol: ...taht a while ago, ftalk was on maintenance. I wonder waht admin did in teh forum! =D :thumbsup: ...taht i've taken ches a scandal- about 30 minutes ago- i've already posted it in TS. Haha. :lol: '[i]Why does he need to let me see his cam now He regrets it- keep covering your face chester[/i]' :lol: ...taht i loev chatting wif sista Linnie. Hoho- I miss her and we talked a lot. I know some moar things esp. about teh meanings. Wkwkwkwkw. :D Loev yaa sista. :wow:[/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... That i'm so really tired this few days... and i always pray for britney to win at VMA this september... :thumbsup: I confess also that i miz all mah sistah here... and i realized that there are some people here... are positive and negative... you know what i mean?! :doubt:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: im being naughty these days.. ahaha.. im being green.. lewls..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i miss my kuya jie[/quote] i miss you too, sis Tinay!! :rose::rose: i confess.. - that i will not ever visit that "other" cafe, their A/C really sucks :wallbash: - that i will log out after 30 mins. :wallbash: - that i miss sis melodee too :( - that i miss my family in the Philippines :crybaby:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-29 14:11:49)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]wth uma+emman loooooool plzzzz shhhhhh :wallbash: =D we're not taking it serious mmkay???? :lol:=D Emman is younger than me huweshujdh :eh: he's liek ma lil bro wakekekeeeee[/spoiler] I confess [li]A 18 year old teenager came to my house today loooooooool it might sound normal for some of you but a teenage guy in ma house is [b]TABOO[/b] but it's okai cuz' he's my cousin lol[/li] [li]My cousin is damn handsome :cloud: wakakaka he is somewhat talkative :wallbash: he look liek teh guy in teh spoiler[/li] [spoiler][img]http://hilight.kapook.com/admin_hilight/spaw2/imghilight4/entertain/nutt200.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [li]Wahehehehe imma go to another city wakaka just a trip ^_^[/li]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-29 17:53:19)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]...taht Emman & Uma just got married. :wow: Ahoho~ I want to greet them. :eh: Hoho- :lol:[/quote] I confess... [spoiler]I was shocked wif taht^.Haha.LOLWHUT?[b]Uma+Emman[/b]!!?Ahohohohoho. :wow:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that i was kinda shocked to know that tokio hotel's lead vocalist was a guy and not a girl,(even if she looks one) :/[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!My cuz knows moi new crush(R..E).Damn!!!![/spoiler]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]that im boiling now!100% god.i hate people who cant follow what im saying. they cant even comprehend on what im saying to them. im trying to fix things for them im trying to fix their fs. and when they dont get satisfied. they will lemme fix it then fix it,. others bombarded me with many questions. as if i know all the answers. i really hate it. i dont liek such things already. i dont want to be generous anymore. i wont help others anymore. im tired. im exhausted. i hate it. others are soooooooo demanding.haist. i cant get rid of it. :mad: :mad: :mad:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:14

[ 9 queries - 1.083 second ]
Privacy Policy