• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i][b]i confess..[/b][/i] [spoiler]well..its been happening for weeks now..^^ and today is the day i'll confess it.. ermm..there is this guy..he owns a cellphone shop..he is really cute..and almost every week i pretend that something is wrong with my fone so i could go to his shop and see him!!.. [sup] [oohh..so stupid.. :wallbash: ] [/sup] i really miss my dad..and how i wish that he is here with me and my mom..and how i also wish that i could hug him and kiss him..and tell him that i really love him..that's why i keep on praying every night for a miracle..lol..i mean even at dreams..and no matter what i do..it won't come true..because he left us years ago..and will never come back.. :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-26 08:24:19)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]...taht it took me a 1 hour just to finish taht signature. Aww~ im now lazy to do things, soo tired- :lol: Kiddin. But i think im happy with teh outcome even if its [b]fugleh[/b].[i]*as always* [/i] I had a hard time finding a picture of her. Arigatou to [b]Ate Aya[/b] for teh Picture. :D And for teh video i use Credit Dondon because its teh same with ate Aya's Signature too. L0L~ i just want to use it. Trippin. :lol: Peace der. X3 I might do some moar. I'll practice. :eh: Ahoho~ its my first time to do a sig liek taht. ;) ...taht i loev chatting wif [b]Manong Apo/Imitating Emman[/b]. Haha. He's damn funny and a joker too. X3 He can imitates my font but not teh color. =D Well- then i haev fun talking to him.<333 Until now were chatting to each other. :lol: And i can't help it i wanna see teh AVATARRRRR. =D:thumbsup: ...taht i keep on downloading new songs on my iphone. Haha. :lol: I've erased all those songs whom i donttt liek and almost 15 songs were left. =D Im still looking for some new songs. X3 ...taht he've been acting weird this days. O_O[/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-26 09:57:18)

irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. :wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] nobody said anybody was "special". ;) [b]I confess[/b] that I think "that" remark proves I was right. ;)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-26 10:06:59)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm STILL NOT satisfied with my sig. It's effin' Arghh. Hahahahaha! I confess I'm happy about the results of the poll. Everyone agreed. Almost. =(
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that my fingers will be fine as soon as possible. I overdo it due to production in products.
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i confess,, my bday is coming!.. wuuuhuuu.. but still dont know what to do.. i dont wanna spend money! :wallbash: :penguin: so maybe im just gonna stay home!.. :lol::lol:[/quote] Date with me :question: :D :D
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b]: [quote][b]»[/b] Taht I'm sad about changing our seating arrangement in school. Huhuhu, I miss being my crush(?)'s seatmate. I really hope tis never happened, changing seats. I'm so far away from him! I was so used to being at my OLD seat taht I keep coming back there accidentally, LOL. I really miss my seat, I mean OLD seatmate. T-T [b]»[/b] Taht I felt kind of nervous & embarrassed because we had our presentation this morning & we sucked. But though we lost, at least we fought for our class (Turquoise). Huwee~ Go team Turquoise! \m/ Our adviser told us not to think that we are the last section of 1st year & she said that she's proud of us because we didn't quit, though we lost, at least we tried hard to win teh competition. We were liek cockroaches panicking about getting squished by human, LOL. Because we thought we will not win & because we forgot our music at home. Eep~ So unlucky. XP [b]»[/b] Taht I hope to become teh GF of my crush (?), who I had a crush on since Grade 3 (now I'm 1st year HS). Huwee~ I'm so serious about being his & I hope it will happen. Well, it's not only a Hope, it's already my Goal! Nyahaha, so adekk~ X3 [b]»[/b] Taht I hope there will be another Conference of Class-TS. Hahaha, it was really fun, though I was just kind of sitting, watching them chat wif each aderr. I really hope to continue some of whut we missed.[/quote]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess..... :arrow: I'm having a hard time doing my math comprehensive quiz. Good thing, the scandalers are willing to help, especially chet. LOL.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: I'm very sleepy now, but I really need to finish this. XDD :arrow: I'm feeling guilty for letting my classmates copy my answer in our exam in computer. :paranoid: :arrow: I'm starting to save my allowance. LOL. I'm planning to buy something. :P :arrow: I want to increase my traffic in my blog. Guys, please visit my blog. lolers. :arrow: I miss Neex.. Wonder where he is. =D =D =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i confess,, my bday is coming!.. wuuuhuuu.. but still dont know what to do.. i dont wanna spend money! :wallbash: :penguin: so maybe im just gonna stay home!.. :lol::lol:[/quote] lol nine.. invite us in your bday :lol: im sure the whole class-s would like tat :eh: [hr] i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: i think my heads gonna crack. arghh :wallbash: :arrow: im not online in YM.. dang for some reason i cant login :wasted: effing net shop :mad: :arrow: i miss my family.. :arrow: i still loev my sig.. oh snap! i mean all class-s sigs :lol: \m/[/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :D [spoiler]that some people always think that i have a crush on them! gosh! :o from my students to my friends! oh gawd! please forgive me! and I confess that my birthday is coming! (after 2 weeks) and i'm so really happy :D bcoz my crush! greet me.. "Advance happy birthday my dear" with a little bottle of wishes! so sweet! ;) (oh mah gosh i can't breathe) :lol: but i have a big problem... i dont want to spend my money for celebration... i just want to date my friends and my crushie... also my family! hehehe :D[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]my bday is coming!.. wuuuhuuu.. but still dont know what to do.. i dont wanna spend money! so maybe im just gonna stay home!..[/quote] LOL i thought you told me we'll do something on yer bday hmmppz i hate you haha ^^ go ahead stay home, i wont give you any :gift: [b]i confess..[/b] im not logged in ym for 12 hours now because i was makin a video again haha i'm currently saving teh vid but aotm my pc encountered an error so i can't log in my ym while i'm saving teh project, dang it... i might have missed something in Class-S awww. im also through doing teh layie i was rushing yesterday.. i havent made teh screenshots first. i might post it later if don't fall asleep from waiting for teh video to save. tsk cant open eny programs harsh. that i think my nak xavvy's condition is acting up again --(OC!!) he changed his avatar for teh siggy thrice!. As predicted, he can find different ways to make get what he wants. (The gif effect HEHE) that imma go to Manila again soon because i got a call coming from muh tita that she would like me to work in her workplace, my godbrother is already there and they're kinda waiting fo me so this time i dunno when i'll be back -- i could be there for a long time -- meaning i can't go ol much again. Boohoo.. i won't be able to make layouts T ^ T.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess : i have a total of three tests tomorrow. i have tests for Algebra 2, French 3, && Contemporary History =/ and I have an upcoming test on AP Psychology on Friday which I should be studying for right NOW, but instead I'm on Ftak. Why is this so 'addicting' ???[/spoiler] :D Confession of the day ! ^ ^
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i confess that coztumize member cards really rocks now in eptok!!! i confess also that first in my history that i have a 1000+ views...:lol: never experience that before...:lol::lol: i confess also that i miss her!!! she was online yesterday,and i know she saw me online too... but she didnt pm me!!!:cry::cry:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-26 19:27:52)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i also did happy with the customized membership card. i had a great time on drawing haha editing yesterday and im happy with the result :D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I got a math exam today and I haven't studied yet. CRAP. I wasn't able to study at my PHilosophy exam too! :retard:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=irvanfauzie]Date with me :question: :D :D[/quote] sorry cant date with anybody.. my bf will kill me :penguin: [quote=ducheszv]lol nine.. invite us in your bday :lol: im sure the whole class-s would like tat :eh:[/quote] duchie.. OMG.. i want to.. but.. my budget is :wasted::wasted: :lol::lol: [quote=forsakendoll]LOL i thought you told me we'll do something on yer bday hmmppz i hate you haha ^^ go ahead stay home, i wont give you any :gift:[/quote] OH wow!.. sizley ily :wow: ur teh first person to mention a gift for my bday!.. bwahahahaha :lol::lol: i confess,, i dunno what happened to me.. but i cant stay on teh computer for long.. i cant open my eyes when its already 12midnight.. im always sleepy :lol::lol: i miss everybody!.. specially my CLASS-S FAMILY.. T___T

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-08-27 01:53:52)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]...taht my head hurts soo bad. I dunno why but it really hurts. I've taken already medicine hope to be OK. O_O. Or else my parents will blame me taht i shouldn't have to use teh computer. :wallbash: Goonnnaa runn. :penguin: ...taht someone was impersonating me- i mean using my pictures and even teh name [b]Trixx.xii[/b]. Arrgg. :mad: I hate her. Me wanna eat her alive. =D ...taht its my mom's bday today. We were planned just to eat at [b]TGI[/b] or maybe chilis since we dont have enough time to cook for food taht will be a tiring day if taht happens so. :lol: I just buy a D & G shades and perfume for her. Hope taht will be alright for her. Gawdd~ i almost spend a loott with taht gift. But tho, its OK. ;) ...taht i've left my cellphone in teh car. Haha. Stupid Me- taht's whhyy my friends can talk to me. :rolleyes: Uhh~ of all teh things to be left, why did i left my cellphone :wallbash: ...taht i was eating icecream right now. L0L. and i got addicted to it. ...taht i was abseent today. :lol: Im lazy to go to school- we just have some practice and then a LOOTS of non-sense. =D [i]Bad Girl [/i] :lol:. ...taht im looking for a better video of haruhi in youtube. I was planning to make another signature liek waht im using. X3 L0L~ taht will cause a lot of time and effort. DAANGG~ i think i can't do it im soo lazy. :doubt: :wallbash: ...taht i loeevv [b]Twilight Saga[/b]. It was awesumm :O. ...taht i miss my [b][s]mamu[/b][/s]. I dont know where is she. :ninja: She's been busy this quite few days. O_O. Oh BTW, i loev this picture of hers. XD Suu Kawaii :wow: [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/21b8w88.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ...taht im now part of teh 'Dance Troop' [sup]As always[/sup]. :lol: Im soo happy, most of us are still teh members before. Yay~ were excited to compete at Vietnam this November. :wow: ...taht we will be going to [b]Italy[/b]. Its my cousin's wedding. X3 Yay~ im soo excited. :wow: I miss Italia ;( ...taht i lalalovee chatting wif them ;D Really great conference even tho were few. You guys were CRAZEEEE. :lol: Hope there will be another. :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-27 00:16:37)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~I confess that me and all of my classmates dealt that we will not go to school this afternoon. bwahaha. =D *sabotage* :lol: . I'm online on frendster now and I would like to appreciate comments but unfortunately, no one comments me. awts. :D I miss all my frendstersisters here._sis tinay, bebe faith, sis gengskie, sis chai, sis ceii. I also confess that I feel so [i]dumb[/i] this day and I don't know why. :(~sorry to all whom I offended.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I asked [url=http://babyl0ve.us]Irzh[/url] for help about my [url=http://x.babyl0ve.us]rants blog[/url]. [b]BUBU.[/b] :crybaby: I deleted my wordpress, haha. I'm not really like that, you know. Asking for help.. [b]NO.[/b] I do my own thing. [b] I confess[/b] that I have this attitude it's called: [i]I-don't-need-anyone-I-can-do-it-my-myself![/i] Connected to my first confession, lol. [b]I confess[/b] that I'm missing baby more each day. And it makes me soooo blue. Wakakakaaaa~ It's like a song. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 9 queries - 0.279 second ]
Privacy Policy