• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

To all: confessions alright? -- I confess that I don't want to invite my friends to my party because I know they will be bored since most of my other visitors are way older than us. Hahaha..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=bhebhiej]that I think a certain somebody who is thinking of joining an e-group should join Rockstars if she is a music lover. that I could 'blackmail' that person who's thinking of joining an e-group that I'll spill her secret if she doesn't join Rockstars.....hahaha =D ....but that's too mean, I wouldn't do that, would I? =D that I'm just teasing that person who is thinking of joining an e-group because it's fun. :P[/quote] [quote=BwizetT]I confess that there are few member of this Forum that is ever Loyal to there group... I confess that what I'm trying to say that if your bored, then create a unique idea.. I confess that some members here do fool around like a bunch of little kids (but their are a bunch of little kids on this forum) LOL :lol:[/quote] [b] I CONFESS THAT: It's pretty weird seeing group members come and go...I don't make a big fuss out of it but i'm definitely keeping an eye on some members or observing some of their actions...You can really tell which members are sincere in joining the group and which member just join a group for fun or just wanna try what's it's like to be a part of that group for a while ^^ Some are just transferring from one group to another...It's really hard to tell if that member's intentions is for real or not... I'm even aware that some members join our egroup coz they're having problems with their previous egroup and they have no place to go...Some members join other egroups for popularity...Some members join egroups coz they just feel like it but when that feeling fades or is not in the mood..they leave the group... I guess it's really important to be mature with the whole thing...If you feel out of place or got nothing to do..then feel free to express your concerns, ventilate your feelings in the group area or even PM us members..don't just leave without informing us first....It's really rude and inappropiate.. Please please please don't lie on why you wanna quit the group coz sooner or later the truth will come out and sometimes it's pretty obvious...like "i need to leave the group coz i no longer can't use the computer coz i'm busy etc." then the next thing we know is that he/she is already a member of another group...It's not really good to be abusive..members will lose their respect for you... I have a list of those abusive members and ex-rockmates....you know who you are.... But i'm not mentioning names....The least thing i wanna do here is humiliate people...It's not my thing.. But i guess I have the right to express my opinions thru posting here... I WANNA SET THINGS STRAIGHT REGARDING OUR ROCKSTARS EGROUP: > Our group is all about music and art > It's open to members who are talented when it comes to music and art, from playing instruments, singing or even being in bands > Rockstars doesn't mean it only relates to rock music...It's open to a lot of music genres...Rock, Pop, Hiphop etc. > Let's not be naive or shallow minded...Our egroup revolves around MUSIC, ART AND FRIENDSHIP. > It's open to members who love music and art and we invite members coming from different races whether your filipino, indonesian, malaysian, american, chinese...It's all fine with us ^^ Most of us are a mix of races there...Realy cool ^^ Regarding Bro Jesse's post....It's okay inviting members to join the group but let's never force them if they don't want to. ^^ I DON'T CARE IF OUR GROUP ONLY HAVE 10 MEMBERS AS LONG AS THEIR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD AND SINCERE, THEY HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC AND ART...WE'RE NOT COMPETING ON WHO'S MORE POPULAR OR WHO HAS THE MOST NUMBER OF MEMBERS....LIKE C'MON... Let's Be Mature Enough..........Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-18 07:38:15)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]bout the ava?hmm were only fooling the other members..[/quote] yupz..he also said that to me.. nyweiz,sankyuu again.. i confess that i was chatting with him..:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... that I agree (100%) with what Sis Angeli confessed! :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm being sensitive and selfish again. :wallbash: --- about that long post above: there are [b]1 moderator, 1 former moderator and 1 well-known ftalker[/b] in our egroup's record of joining and leaving. just sharing.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-18 08:26:38)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that sis angeli really wowed me with her confession :O :D i also confess [spoiler]that i bought a new eyeliner.,u know,the cheap one, :disgust: so that i can proceed with my fansign.,xDD[/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMGUSH I kunpes that I also agree with Angeli. :x I was liek *o* while reading it. And she made a very good point.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]i confess i lurve watching beijing olympics.. Michael Phelps really rocks.. wuhoooo.. [/b][/color]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm obsessed with [b]Twilight[/b], I've been reading it for only one day, and I've realized I read [b]350[/b] pages already :O I heard they're going to release a movie, to be shown this November, I'm more than excited. 3 months is definitely long, but I guess it's worth the wait. [b]I confess[/b] I'm too lazy to go to school tomorrow. Quite ironic, I half-remembered what I've said before, [i]I love college[/i]. However, deadlines terrify me -- and make me cram. Now I don't want to go to school like the majority. :P [b]I confess[/b] I have great potentials on being crazy. This always happens when I get too hooked with a good book. :/ [b]I confess[/b] I have a crush on a fictional character. It's a part of my insanity. [b]I confess[/b] I don't want to be a writer anymore. Part of me still wants to, but I might pursue because it's my hobby and probably one of my best interests. I'll do it for fun, not for a living. I'd still go for my first choice, which is business. I remain undecided now whether to shift or not. Being an English major doesn't appeal much to me anymore. [b]I confess[/b] I'd be really happy if you visit my blog and check out some of my posts. Probably just another set of rants you'll see, just well-written. Haha, talk about advertising. [b]I confess[/b] I have so many things to confess but this is becoming so strange for me. :/ [b]I confess[/b] I don't miss him at all. I sure hope this doesn't have something to do with the fictional character :lol: that would relentlessly prove I'm crazy. [b]I confess[/b] I have no lovelife, and I choose not to have one. I want to stay this way. Involve the crushing on [i]fictional characters part[/i] :/ [b]I confess[/b] I'll have more lunatic confessions next time. By that time, I'd be inside the mental hospital. (Is there available internet access there?) [b]I confess[/b] I'm not crazy at all. I just tried to be... I wanted to show the half-wit in me. Apparently, it didn't turn out right. But I won't take back the crushing on a fictional character part, it's true. Geeez, I mentioned it so many times I got sick of it :disgust: Okay, I have to stop myself now :lol: A big round of applause for the person who read this :P

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-18 09:00:46)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote][b]||>[/b] My crush (?) came with me to my house yesterday & I was kind of shy wit him & I was a little bit bubbly, Wakaka! Huwee~ I was so happy. :wow: Well, the reason why he went to my house is that we were gonna do our project for Elective. :rolleyes: Then after we finished teh assignments, we did a little jam/ming but it was just acoustic. But it was so so fun. :P :P [b]||>[/b] My eyes are blurry now! :crybaby: Huhuhu, & I know that it's because of the computer. Waaa~ I think I'mma have a short nap/rest now. BBye for a while. XP[/quote]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess it's pretty damn scary here in our place right now, i really hope this rebels and minions of the mole will stop the fighting.. sheesh..[/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i hurt one of my friend's feeling awhile ago.. and i feel bad about that.. and i hope that he will forgive me..:crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Regarding Bro Jesse's post....It's okay inviting members to join the group but let's never force them if they don't want to. ^^[/quote] Hahaha, yes, of course, sis Angel. That person I was referring to knows I was just teasing. And you should know me better than that. :D [b]@deathsiren[/b] Trying to compete with sis Angel for longest confession of the day? :lol: I confess I 100% agree with sis Angel. I confess I miss sis Hayley and sis Rose, too (like bro Jie said)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i'm letting myself go through desensitization. . . it's hard getting over a person by trying to forget and hate him. it's so tiring! so, i placed him in my featured friends, placed a private photo of him placed him at the special list in my phonebook and getting used to not having him around and slowly accepting the fact that he never really loved me. so i guess, it feels much better this way! getting used to the pain til it hurts no more! ~charuzz~[/spoiler]

Last edited by lairhel (2008-08-18 10:21:40)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I was wondering why this guy who said he won't ignore me is currently ignoring me :crybaby: :angry: :( :/ :wasted: [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@deathsiren Trying to compete with sis Angel for longest confession of the day? :lol:[/quote] ahaha i confess,. i lol'd here^ hahaha :lol: rofl!! hahah lmao!! =D --- anyways,. real confession here: [spoiler]-uh...im lieking more this forum than fs,. hahaha lol -i dunno... but im kinda bored,. hehehehe but i dun wanna spam at teh game threads,. :ninja: -i lurve tweaking my profile,. hehehe ;] [/spoiler]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-18 11:51:53)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im being naughty these past few days.. i confess that everytime we talked im very happy.. i confess that i dont want to go to school this week..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... i'm lonely.. i'm alone in my house.. i'm soo scared right now...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I had a 4-hour chat ( :o ) today with the Commander in Chief of Rockstars. :eh: :wow: that I am so hungry right now because I forgot about food while having our chat. :lol: that my webcam is not working for some reason. :mad: :wallbash: that last time I used it ^ it worked. :question: that my lunch is almost ready, so I have to end these confessions for now. :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-18 16:40:19)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i left ae...and joined my bebe gay's group..just for a change... and i loev music...ahehe i confess that i hope aers will understand...its kinda hard for me...to handle a.e coz im workin now.... =( geez... i confess ill miss aers so bad.. :cry:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-18 18:13:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:26

[ 9 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy