• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~I confess that i'm so bored right now. =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/punk_rockiztah_23/new.gif[/img] [spoiler]I just woke up from a very long nap..that is why my head hurts!!.. I-I am chatting with my long lost best friend.. :lol: And we are talking about nonsense things.. :lol: We are really saying bad things about our enemy from grade 6..[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-25 08:12:24)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im sad again... its bcoz of my parents... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]i confess.. [/i] [spoiler][i]:arrow: i was inlove in making fansigns. :arrow: i made a new photobucket account. [5th one] :arrow: i get dizzy with my new headphone. :arrow: my crush was treating me as her GF girlfriend and saying like: goodbye sweet heart, im yer boyfriend now, i love yah bye, whatever he is such a feeler. :wasted: :arrow: my tooth is broken.[/i][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]i confess that im sad again... its bcoz of my parents... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] wats wrong flash? i confess.. :arrow: im sad with my life. effing school and everything else. sometimes i wanna be numb from it all arghh :wallbash: :arrow: im sick and its getting very cold :wasted: :arrow: ill still go to my duty tomorrow no matter how sick ill get. dont wanna be absent. :arrow: i still loev my sig.. :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-25 08:49:09)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I finished my blog already.~_~Yay.[/spoiler]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. • i'm getting bored being a bum.:doubt: • i'm thinking of working again in a call center and still continue with my masters :cool: • i'm pissed. even if deleted his number, i can still tell he's the one who sent the message.:mad: • i'm thinking of what to buy my niece for her baptism. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm getting nervous with our NCAE test this Wednesday. It's not the content of the test I'm worried about, it's about the time limit for each part of the test--LOL. XD I confess I'm OBSESSED with the Twilight Saga. <33 I've read the rough draft for the first chapter of the forthcoming Midnight Sun, which is like Twilight written in Edward's point of view. It explains a lot about his behavior during Bella's first day and I'm so exciteeeedddddddddd XD lulz I confess I'm having trouble printing my damn book report. Just one book report!!! Damn it.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I loev teh Class-TS Confe X3
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote][b]»[/b] I don't know whut to do now. Our presentation will be tomorrow but we don't have costumes yet. Huhuhu, I think we're going to back-out instead of humiliating ourselves in front of people. T-T [b]»[/b] LOL, I also loved teh Class-TS confe. Huwee~ So flooded. X3[/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LOUISE.27]» LOL, I also loved teh Class-TS confe. Huwee~ So flooded. X3[/quote] [quote=faelnar84]I loev teh Class-TS Confe X3[/quote] glad you two loved it :lol: sorry we really invaded the confe :lol: just invite us next time ;) we had fun too :eh: i confess.. :arrow: i miss having conferences with other members :lol: :arrow: i loev teh Class-TS conference ... i hope there will be a next time :eh: :arrow: i wanna say thanks to those who gave me repus :lol: :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I haven't finished my project to be passed tomorrow, because of the Class TS confe. =( =( =( anyway, I love it. lol. thanks to class s members. :lol: :arrow: I'm cramming right now. wth :arrow: My heart beat faster when I saw "him" online. I don't know why. :wallbash: :arrow: I gained weight. About 3 kg. LoL :arrow: I'm posting here instead of finishing my project.. hahaha..

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-08-25 10:11:02)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that. - i'm hapi chattin wd my friends at CLASS-TS confe :lol: - i would be glad if that will not be the last :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Class-TS confe rocked, flooded and it was [i]freaking[/i] awesome! I miss baby uber much :crybaby:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im going to miss our puppy, even if we owned her for only 2 days. i was able to say good bye at least, but i was not able to even hug her or touch her fur or anything i hate good byes sometimes =(
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm about to burst my head wif my studies. :retard:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I hate people who post gazillion number of themselves!!. :o It looks all the same :disgust: just the angle is different! i mean no one wants to see their face in every single direction! and then they want us to comment their photos!?...they should put some variety on them first!
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^are you squishen? sorry if its not you. i confess i really need to do my hw.s its too bad im too lazy to do so. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I CONFESS.. [spoiler][img]http://i37.tinypic.com/156fp7a.jpg[/img][/spoiler] I'm so sorry about this post. This will never happen again. :/
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - that I am so tired today, got a lot of paperworks:wallbash: - that it's goin' to be hard next week, start of month-long fasting :O - that I miss my sweetie pie and the kids :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 9 queries - 0.878 second ]
Privacy Policy