• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess: im naughty again.. ahaha..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. - that I will fast the whole day tomorrow, it's Ramadan =) - that I feel all alone here now.. :ninja: (it's 11:15 pm here in Saudi, 4:15am in Phils..) - that I really miss my family back home :crybaby:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess >its a first day of ramadhan and maybe feel the tym is sooo slow wkwkww emm.. >so shock when my lil sista say,she has already have a bf :wallbash: she didn't tell me before wkwkwkkwww >i miss confe in class s =) ALL-HAIL CLASS-S =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i loev aya's sigg ;) i confess...i was bothered by my anak mandi's pm... i confess im off to work now...haiz.. i confess im planning not to go to work tomorrow =D i confess im still worried about whats gonna happen today i confess i miss mandi and faith :crybaby:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=cheuw]>so shock when my lil sista say,she has already have a bf she didn't tell me before[/quote] :lol: i told eu 2 times :lol::lol:[/spoiler] i confess im sick today :lol: but i cant stop myslef for online =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that I am very excited for my baby who will come to this world next two weeks.[/quote] Oh woow, you're gonna be a real daddy now. I'm excited for you :D --------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] t'was funny last night. I was supposed to play o2jam with tunie and the second he entered the room, lightning bolted on the cable outside. The connection got lost and I wasn't able to go online again. Talk about magnet of bad luck. I was in my neighbor's house then, she kiddingly told me not to go back again when my bad luck charm's on :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I'm still under jinx. I'm so baaad luuuck, and I'm darn miserable. :disgust:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm so excited for tuesday!!! haha.. it's our first day of classes here..
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that ripway is a gay agen... terminated agen my other account where my js codes is place... --ripway terminated also my first account...:angry::angry::angry: ^i confess also that my photobucket is bandwith exceeded.. im such a [b]malas[/b]...(sory for that,..:D)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess... that... i refused to help someone... in my inbox.. cause... there's somethin wrong wd that person.[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I finally got a few minutes to come online and now that I'm here none of my Rockmates are online. =( I confess that I miss Rockstars. =( I confess that I hate moving to new apartments. :wallbash: I confess that I'm sad because of the friend that I recently lost. =( =| I confess that I'll be out soon.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im uber worried to my bf.. :penguin: coz he said there's gonna be a hurricane in their place argh!.. i hope hes gonna be fine!.. and i confess,, we're chatting a while ago.. and then.. suddenly his internet connection went crazy! he goes log off and on.. GAWD.. :penguin:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that... :arrow: :O is that true??? now i know why... :arrow: i wish admin grant my request.. =| :arrow: hu's he was saying that is on macapagal?????!!! :arrow: that it's very hard to find songs for my fs... :arrow: that i wanna cry... =(
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that..[b] ♥ this is my first time to post here.. ehehe. xD ♥ i'm absent 'coz im [i]puyat[/i] *sooryy* ♥ im exicted on thursday 'coz maybe we will have our awardings. [/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confessed [spoiler]* really shockkkk look username who is really i know,online in here :o :penguin: * soo confused wid maii connection..so slowly :wallbash: arrggghh[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so tired today. Spent 6hours of my duty 8hour in the OR. :wasted: my legs hurt and i cant even go near the patient coz i wasnt sterile. i was assigned to be the circulating nurse amf :doubt: :arrow: i miss all class-s =( :arrow: my layie is almost finished.. imma release it.. just a lil adjustments and its good to go :lol: :arrow: imma watch movie tonight :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-01 04:38:05)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Forgot to confess that our smartbro broke for a week and a half. i hope it's okay now for sure. confess i missed blogging so much.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] my blockmates want to blog now too. Haha. I'm contagious :P [b]I confess[/b] I recorded a song. (It's funny 'coz some parts were fast forwarded and my voice is [i]sentunado[/i] (is there an english term for that?). I posted it in my [url=http://www.vain-aholic.blogspot.com]blog[/url]. Make fun of it. Haha, talk about advertising. [b]I confess[/b] I've been playing dota all day. My eyes are dead tired.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that [spoiler]♥ I want to go with my brother to the mall so I can buy Starbucks. ♥ I'm very very tired. ♥ I've been waiting for 3 hrs. just for his text. haays. x(([/spoiler][/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that,smartbro is effin' freakin' me out.. I thought it has fast connection,but how come i've got a low connection status!!:doubt: Hmpf!i've been fixin' my network connection for a couple of days thinking the probz are all there,but still no changes!!arghh!!:evil::evil: I confess that I enjoyed watching witch on disney channel.. heheh!one of my faves during my 10th grade!:eh: Lastly,i confess that im losing my lurve for him..:( It seems like he doesnt care at all..:| I feel like he just want me for something!!:disgust:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I was REALLY shocked with what my M&Ms told me about certain TV CHANNELS here in Phils. Fcking. v v v Maybe someone posted my number there. :wasted:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-09-01 06:31:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:41

[ 10 queries - 0.645 second ]
Privacy Policy