• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i lost within 2 weeks =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm wondering if the graphics makers are starting to listen to Mod. Icekandi yet... :lol: :eh: :arrow: She did give you all fair warning. =| I confess that I have only had 3 hours of sleep in the past 39 hours due to my being affected by some things. :| :retard:
jeitot.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i confess here even it's not related to ftalk? haha i just want to share my embarassing moment.. can i?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]ahahah hentai addict? no way. kent b.. anyways yung matino na, when i had my 1st cellphone, i got many text mates dahil sa paghahanap ng mga number sa diyaryo na bulgar at expose, at isa sa mga number na iyun may nakilala ako na isang chika babe na pareho lang sa city kung san ako nakatira..she was funny, and we had a lot of fun texting each other (mahal pa ang tumawag noon).. and then naging gf ko siya. We then planned an eb (eyeball) at ako'y napaka excited na ma meet na siya. Matagal ako nag ready para pogi points kaya medyo late ako nun..then pag dating ko sa aming tagpuan.. sa malayo palang..may nakita akong.. gay..i texted 'her' and she said andun na siya. Right on the same spot where the gay is standing.. ... .. . . . .. .. . in short. nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha.[/quote] ahahahaha! gud for yah! heheh! pis! :o
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jeitot.27]can i confess here even it's not related to ftalk? haha i just want to share my embarassing moment.. can i?[/quote] lyk wat??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I wanna let go of [i]him[/i] because I'm tired of all the pain I've suffered becoz' of loving him and I wanna forget everything about him.. =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that I really love my groupmates :rose::rose: - that I miss my family back in the Philippines so much :wallbash::wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]lana92[/b] say what?! :O :lol: out every posts why that? you are spamming btw.. i confess....... :arrow: i have cough and colds.. damn weather :wallbash: :arrow: i miss my babes already.. :crybaby: :arrow: i loled with the post :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions For The Day: :arrow: I will be taking up medicine...which means i'll be away from the online world for a while =| :arrow: I passed the English proficiency exam and thanks to being active in forums...I got an 8 in all ^^ :arrow: LOL....while reading some posts....Just LOL :lol: :arrow: Let's play your game.. Bring it on! :lol: :arrow: I love listening to songs by Versaemerge! HERE'S A FACT: You may be well known in this forum....But you're just a JOKE in other Forums :globe: [quote=jieduck]- that I really love my groupmates :rose::rose:[/quote] :arrow: Same here ^^ Let's celebrate! :cake: :gift: :lol: EDITED! Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-24 04:29:53)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [spoiler]I'm so bored today. I don't want to make teh pending requests at my request thread. ( Lazyness ) I don't like Friendster now, it's a mess again! I'm so lazy now or forever. I'm excited for teh CAMP ROCK Movie on Sept. 7, 2008. I'm online in YM. ( clavs_angel )[/spoiler]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[sub]I confess[/sub] im bored today. i haven't attended mass for almost 3 weeks. i haven't take a bath. i ate a lot of cream o today. i studied Middle Class Kanji today.

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-24 04:04:33)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Angeli[/b] pls be aware of the title of the thread. no rants. edit your post. [b]Topic[/b] :arrow: LooooooooL were having fun in our thread right now.. heck i cant stop laughing!! its been a while since we had a game .. :lol: :arrow: im gonna log out any moment have to do things luls.. :arrow: im sorry if i didnt PM you much.. i was the leader of the game =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-24 04:14:04)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that i'm being so observant since yesterday. :ninja: - that i'm starting to know the real color of some of the folks here. :ninja: :wallbash: - that i really, really miss everyone back home :crybaby::crybaby:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im havin a hard time..concentrating in school, cos... Ive met someone here.. who, makes me feel so... special.[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im having fun with our thread now! GAAAAAAAAAAAMESSSSSS.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i reallyy enjoy with maii classmate :wow::wow: loev u all party hard.. wakkakaaa[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]2nd WARNING[/b] edit your post.. abide by the rules.. i will not be the one responsible for your actions. you are breaking 2 rules at a time. PM me if you wanna talk and settle this.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-24 04:27:30)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im enjoyin... wth my egroup...haha love it soo much[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm smelling something here. And it's not good. I think some of us notices the thing.. I confess I'm not liking whats happening in gfx section. super.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Angeli_7](Di ito rant) Wla nang PM2x coz i'm doing it their way kasi eh..My Friend isn't a bum and don't call my other friend a SLUT...para kayong wlang pinag-aralan or wlang breeding..People are wondering why a lot don't like you..even other people from other forums...If it's you against a lot of people...There's probably something wrong with you...some attitude problem i guess[/quote] Then i guess you're just stooping to their level =) 2 mistakes cannot make 1 right. Be the better person :thumbsup: and Siz Angeli just a reminder this is not the regional section ...[/spoiler] [b]I confess[/b] OMG. the pages in our thread is on fire. Tunie started this and everyone was like enthusiastic with the game haha. Good one!

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-08-24 04:32:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.172 second ]
Privacy Policy