• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler][b]FOODS~~[/b] i labb to eat spicy foods [b]FRIENDS~[/b] i hate my classmate but i keep on talking to her and pretending we're [u][b]bestfriends[/b][/u] :mad: [b]FRIENDSTERTALK[/b] i love giving away fansigns.. but when the time comes that i need to write their names, i always forgot someone![/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: i really dont like to snap. :D coz im very near from being just liek what i was before. :D :arrow: i loeeeeeeeev my sig.. :wow: :arrow: i wanna cry AGAIN. haaay :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-25 04:18:00)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel liek throwing up coz of teh bread i ate. lol. was that garlic? :P i confess that i'm blog hopping now. am bored. im quite happy now~
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..... :|[/b] [spoiler]that I was a little happier earlier because some things started going well, and I had recently come to terms with an old friend and we're okay now. but I confess that now I'm sad again because I think I just lost a different friend. :([/spoiler]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote][b]»[/b] I'm so so sad. I've seen my crush(?)'s friendster profile & it hurt me so bad. His GF's profile in at his Featured Friends. Ouch~!! & I've seen his GF's profile & it's filled wit both of them. Their love numbers, his profile on her feat. friends, graphics wit their love numbers, her pictures filled wit love saying there & I know it's all about both of them! Ouch~!!!!!! It really hurts me. I hope they know what I feel especially him. Huhuhu, I feel liek I wanna die now, seriously. I can't stand feeling this way (sad, BH </3). [b]»[/b] I hope I would have a love life liek what my cousing have from before till now. My cousin & her BF lived [i]Happily Ever After[/i]. Huhuhu, I really really wanna become liek my cousin. [b]»[/b] My right arm hurts so bad! It's liek it was detached from my body. LOL, no.. really. Arrg, & then our jam/ming was canceled! Huhuhu, last week was really unlucky.[/quote]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions For Today:[/b] [b]:arrow: I'm sticking to the quote :arrow: I'm done reading "Breaking Dawn"...I was like :O :arrow: After reading most of Stephenie Meyer's books...I just bought two medical books...Harissons volume 1 and 2...This will take some time for me to read the whole thing ahaha :lol: :arrow: I decided to take up Med ^^ I want to take up med because as i was working as a scrub nurse in the operating room...I realized that I really wanted to be Surgeon..I wanna operate than just hand out the instruments...So long online world...Med world here i come wEeEe =)[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-25 05:29:42)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im very very sad right now... :cry:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Cheer up bro...whatever your going through.....Everything will be alright....Smile alwayzzzz ok? =|[/b] [b] @ topic: :arrow: Nothing could change my mind...I'm so excited to take up medicine.. :P[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^@yellow flash: why? =| i confess...i dont want to go to work tomorrow..haha... im feelin so lazy... but i have to.. lolz.. :disgust: :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-25 05:37:02)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler]I Wanna Make Some Layyies But I'm Too Lazy. I Wanna Go To School Now Coz I Miss My Friends. ( But I Don't Lyk Teachers Giving Us Homeworks -Lazy Much )[/spoiler]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

confession for today: i confess that i have a new hair style...:) im bored i haven't study for my class 2morow
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler][quote]im worried that maybe one of the mod hir is mad at me =( i hope she's not.[/quote] [quote]&&im really trying to follow the rules so that i will not recieve a -repu from other members[/quote] [quote]i love texting wth other ftalk members[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-08-25 06:15:06)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]^ Cheer up bro...whatever your going through.....Everything will be alright....Smile alwayzzzz ok? =|[/quote] hahaha... thnx for reminding [quote=kristina16]^@yellow flash: why? =|[/quote] long story.... @topic thnx 4 the concerns i confess that.... im a little bit happy now... thnx for this two.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-25 06:10:03)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i also confess that [spoiler][quote]i want to go to school but to see only my friends bec. i miss them, but when its time to studyng.. nah, im too lazy for it.[/quote] [quote]i love to play badminton at night :paranoid:[/quote] [/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that my Boss had just informed me about the meeting, and he will be gone for an hour, and I can start posting again, yehey!:thumbsup:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

&&oh, i confess that i'd like to sign out here but i keep on posting when i see an interesting topic. xD
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im online all day... and she not online...even for a second... i really mis her...wish we chat for a while!!!:cry::cry::cry:
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that i'm bored but I wouldn't change this HOLIDAY for anything... :eh: [b]i confess[/b] I don't like the [i]Don't Mess with the Zohan[/i] movie, it is so corny.. and the story sucks! [b]i confess[/b] we'll have SPAGHETTI for dinner!!! (no reason at all) :P
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~I confess that I really enjoyed my classmayts birthday! the cake was good- :eh: the food also- :D and the movie we watched- =D. I'm very happy today yet slightly insane. haha. what? :retard: :P :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]...taht we just came back from teh desert, we were about to go last night but- my sister and her friend still want to stay at teh hotel and do a LOOOOT of things taht is why they decided to go home tomorrow afternoon. DARN~! 3 days without net is liek a life without a SOULL. :lol: I can't help it, i've [b]missed[/b] a lot of things in TS. :doubt: Too much posts~! X3 I might read it all later- on my vacant time. :wallbash: ...taht its i was shocked to see 1021 viewers on my FS profile when we were about to go last friday i just had [b]465[/b] viewers. I wonder how they can get my URL?! =D But still- they can't add miie. X3 They dont know my E-mail add. :lol: Wakokoko~ Peace there. X3 ...taht i was soo confused- why my parents buy a [b]Hummer H3[/b] last friday just for taht 3 day vacation. Soo crazee O_O. They waste their money but i think it doesn't matter. It looks soo good. :wow: ...taht i think i should 'unable' my [b]/PM[/b] icon i always receive a lots of NONSENSE PM's. You can talk to miie in YM. =) ...taht im missing my [i]friends[/i] here? =([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 9 queries - 0.912 second ]
Privacy Policy