• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess....that im not going to work tomorrow... :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. [spoiler]Wooooooooo!Im very happy taht admin grant my wish to change moi username. :eh:[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]i have uploaded my new recorded song.. entitled Cry,inspired by gorgeous Maye :wow:[/quote] Oh goosh sis, I'm flattered. Haha, I'm excited to hear that new recording. And.. you inspired me first siszy, I got the idea of the minus one from you. I used to record a capella before. :lol: ---------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I really wanna hear sis faith's voice again. Oh and I shouldn't have posted my latest recording. It was hilarious. It was just joketime, I didn't know the exact tune of the song. I thought it would be funny that's why I posted it. :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I was almost a dean's lister. Too bad I got a 1.5 in Chem. I can't be a DL anymore. Because of that stupid 1.5. Darn it, next time I swear I will pass my final paper on time. :crybaby: I feel like I'm such a dumb@*s. [b]I confess[/b] I've finally seen my dream guy. He's the most gorgeous thing that ever existed. My BFF says so too. The university's big.. but I'm still hoping to see him again :wow: haha. [i]ambisyosa[/i] :P [b]I confess[/b] I wanted to change my username too, but I've been [b]deathsiren[/b] for so long that people got to know me by that codename. So I guess I'm okay with it now. I don't have any idea what to change my username into if ever anyway :)

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-09-02 06:33:50)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm so tired already. My eyes hurt. :retard: [b]I confess[/b] I want to finish my cleaning today. Even for the [u]GFX SECTION[/u] only. Haaaaays. [b]I confess[/b] I want to talk to baby cos I miss him so much. :/

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-02 06:48:27)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~wooh! confessions thread. I really miss this thread. @ topic: :arrow: I confess that agen I feel miserable today than ever before. =| I feel liek my everyday living is discouraging and depressive. =( so manymany things I wanna post. too long. not enough time. :clock: :D i'm gonna make my assignment. Gosh! i'm focused on my studies now! That's a good sign of forgetting [s]Chickenjoy[/s] =):thumbsup: I'm gonna visit our group for now . chop chop. :D :penguin:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I was shocked to see people who had their usernames changed. I want to change mine too but I have no idea what name I would use. LOL. I'm just sick of 'joebz' right now. Ha ha ha. I confess I'm having a damn fever. I guess winning in dance competitions comes with a price LOL I confess I'm nearly done with the layout I've been making for my friend--it's been WEEEEKS. Nearly done nearly done nearly done~ I confess I'm looking for New Moon. Lots of bookstores don't have any stocks left except for Breaking Dawn. O_O I'm obsessed with the saga!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [spoiler]Our Computer Still Have Viruses But I Can Use It. LOLZ I'm Currently Listening To "Gotta Find You - CAMP ROCK". I Luv Moii Username. Sankyouu Admin.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-09-02 07:34:02)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess my legs is aching. And It kills me. x(( I confess I'm mad at one of my batchmate. err. she's a feeler. xD I confess that my batchmates won silver medal at kickball. woooh. Ariba La Keso & Mcdo. :) I confess that I saw my crush in the field playing FOOTBALL. Oh My Gawwdd! eeee. :wow: I confess that I'm very lazy to go to school tom. I confess that I miss him badly. x( I confess I want to change my username but I think it's ok. :paranoid:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Ok,This is enough,Many people are invisible already.Darn~I envy them :evil:=D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..... i just talked to siz [b]lovelee aka philixre[/b] [b]on the phon[/b]e... for an hour ahaha...her voice really cute...mine is fugly i confess she wanted me to send some "thing" for her? uhmmm im still thinkin what to gve for her though :P i confess i miss my babycake mandi and bebe gay faith =(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-02 08:51:01)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Tht.. rip a C++ sequence in my prof's folder... haha[/b]
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess • i haven't posted for days here. :wallbash: • been busy w/ real life :D • i think i'm falling in love with my best friend. :penguin: • he (bestfriend) have a gf :wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess: [/b] -i have 110+ pending comments,. and i havent replied them all.. im apologizing to my friends at teh bulletin that i cant reply them all,. because im busy at school. -i fs often,. i am seen in ftalk more,. hehehe than fs., hehehe :P -i was kinda disappointed... :doubt: -i hate my internet connection,. later it will disconnect and connect again,. lol,. :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I miss chatting wif my baby.. AWW.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. I was soo nervous on our first day of school.. I really don't know what to do.. but the teacher( miss welsh) introduce me to 3 girls(leslie, nikki and samatha)..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm happy to be active again today. :D I confess that my bed in my hotel room really sucks, though. :disgust: I confess I miss bro Jie (who I always seem to "just" miss) and sis Hayley and sis Melody. :wallbash: I confess that while "blowing up the New Member Introduction, somebody really messed with my head and caused me a bit of confusion. :lol: I confess there are 3 tropical storms (soon to be hurricanes) headed toward Florida. :doubt:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I got a call from Powerbooks. I am so [i]effin'[/i] [b]happy[/b].. I wanna cry :crybaby: I'm oohlalala happy happy happy :D [b]I confess[/b] I miss my poshy. She IM'd me a while ago and I wasn't able to reply 'coz I was playing dota. IMYSB poshy! :(
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... im back for being a sleepy head :paranoid: :paranoid: ... i really miss my pareng raph!.. where thou art? =( ... i really miss someone here! =| ... i've got 57 days left!.. and im DEAD! :lol::lol: :penguin: ... im so excited to be dead!.. hahahahhaha :lol: ... i loevvvvvvv my CLASS-S family!.. uber much!! me really misses u guys!.. ... my bday is coming!.. :/ but i cant feel it.. its liek an ordinary day..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I Confess that im not happy. in school i dont want to play badminton so i retired. hha. i joined the art contest and my teachers want me to join the quiz bee :crybaby: hha. but i can do it! [hr][hr] why do people saying im wrong. everything i do is wrong. :( i treated them like a friend, but they strict to me. not like alyssa,nahzbate,forsakendoll,misz.faith,kristina16,rei ryuzaki,ammar,karballa and else who did'nt quarrel me.[/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i miss my [s]LOLO YOEBS[/s].. huhuhu..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.738 second ]
Privacy Policy