• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i have to go... the rain is comming agen!!! i confess also that i miss ol my clms8...espcially her..:thumbsup::crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] I woke up early today because I want taho. WEIRD. :wallbash: :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i thought that when activeness is a factor, i will be considered the first member to register here. hakhak
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: That i'm so really tired becoz of prefinal exam... :arrow: That i'm so glad and proud to [b]Britney Spears[/b], she won at MTV video music awards! (Best Female, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year) wah! :D:thumbsup: :arrow: And i confess that i'm online now! ;)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess, im happy that i knew that it was only her crush.. i though she was his [b]GF[/b] :wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ [b]yna_16[/b]:wee congrats sis.. ur soo uber lucky :eh: [hr][hr][hr] i confess: [spoiler]woot! gonna say it now...[spoiler]are u excited? so here it goes... [spoiler]wheew!at last!!! i just wunna confess that,what du u think abt moi new siggie? is that beautiful??? and i wunna confess em rily so uber happi on wat ive'd feel for him after he did it :wallbash: :lol: =) i wunna confess that i UDRL te spoiler thingy...(lolz... wats "UDRL" stands for??? it's stands for [b]"uber duper rily loev"[/b] :lol: lol me :lol:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@-NiK-: thanks sis :D T: i confess ... im soo excited for tomorrow. :wow: that me& my cherlyster91326 was soo crazy lately, we exchanged our ID haha &&our super strict teacher didnt noticed it. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..that i am getting more and more addicted to tokio hotel and bill kaulitz..even more that they've won the best new artist at MTV awards![/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/woot.gif[/img]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]...taht i did something [s]crazee[/s] today. All of teh 1st year was :O when they know i already have a =D Some were a bit jealous and some were happy for miie. :wow: I was just trippin' but the all believe. haha. Prank :p Anyway~ i'll be back soon as i can guys :D IMY all. =D And i know he will get angry if he knows i didn't really take it seriously. :doubt: But i don't care, i don't think he's taht stupid. :lol: Peace. o.O ...taht a while ago, i delete all temporary files wif teh cookies. Then- sadly i forgot my password :crybaby: [b]BUT[/b] i click teh forgot your password etc. below teh boxes. AND thank god i haev my new password. :D Aww ;3 Thank god i still retrieve it. I don't wan't to create a new account again. :rolleyes: :lol: ...taht i can't believe it. :O My cousin give me D&G bag for no reason. She give me teh shoulder bag i wan't to use for my school. Its not FOR adults. It is really made for teens. :lol: I tahnk him a lot. :D Last night, we ate at teh restaurant since my parents weren't in teh mood to cook. :lol: I just ate steak, grilled vegetables, mashed potato. And somme moar. =D ...taht i don't haev any plans to make OK wif her. I didn't liek her for waht she did. It was a bit annoying~ :| AND she was definitely different now. :lol: ...taht i loooevv my bear soo much also kewler and ches. :ninja: Haha. they were my crazee chatmates o.O But most of teh tiem i always talk to ches. =D ...taht i feel something different now. I think i wanna play some games. :penguin:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I felt liek [b]crying[/b] (in school, for the first time) today. :ninja: [spoiler]I dunno what happened exactly but my best friend suddenly ignored me the whole day. I thought it was nothing at first since she was talking to another friend of ours and I thought it was none of my business. But when we had our recess break I started to get a bit out of place. It was liek I wasn't there beside her, liek I'm just sort of part of the air or the chair or something. :| I tried to ask her if there was something I did wrong, but she said I didn't do anything. But as she said it it was liek she was forcing herself to laugh and after that, poof, nothing. I[b] was just invisible[/b] and I nearly cried at that particular feeling. All day long I tried to remember the events in the previous days but I was sure I didn't do something wrong. I didn't have the guts to approach her after school. I have no idea why.[/spoiler] And I confess that, since our Intrams started, he and I spent a lot of time together. It felt a bit weird and warm at the same time. We had known each other for almost two years and I still felt a bit awkward sometimes with him. And although I denied it to myself I was really happy to realize that we were still seatmates in class, so . . . . :D :D :lol: :lol: Lastly I confess I got so [b]psyched[/b] when I got my exam paper back in physics, and saw that I somehow managed to get a [b]96[/b], surprisingly, and an [b]87[/b] in statistics. HA HA HA. I really thought I'd flunked. I was lucky enough to even get an [i]87[/i]--the exam was one hell of a !@#$^&%* =D =D =D XD
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that today was a very tiring day...geez we had way too many applicants... earlier... :wallbash: i confess im happy im online again lolz.. i confess i miss my bhe... :( [quote=dhen2x]That i'm so glad and proud to Britney Spears, she won at MTV video music awards! (Best Female, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year) wah! :D:thumbsup:[/quote] waaah i didnt know that!! but yeah i confess im happy for her too =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-08 06:59:56)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I opened my wordpress account [u]AGAIN[/u] and registered a blog. So stupid! :wallbash: I already have 3 domains. What will I do with teh fcking Wordpress blog? Amf. Also... [b]I confess[/b] that I yelled at Echo (my bestfriend) awhile ago because he wanted to use teh blog that I registered in Wordpress! Another stupid.. the URL is my name! Arghh. So not thinking. [b]I confess[/b] that I miss Baby. He's busy with work. =(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cunfess that :arrow: i sleep l8 2day. i eat a lot of cookies.. so i will sleep now at 9:30 :doubt: :arrow: that i uberlarb my sig. it reminds me of my conan-kun :lol: or kudo-kun :arrow: that i'm falling inluv wid shinichi kudo :wow: :arrow: that i can't sleep. i just lurb watching DC at net :arrow: that all confessers above mee is gurls... haha watta coincidence :arrow: that i hate te radio play wen u luk me in te eyes.... gaah i remember all te details abt him ageeen!!!!!!!! :mad:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [spoiler]that I'm soo happy coz I'm a administrator in a forum called [url=http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/friendsteracademy]FA[/url]. that I don't have class tomorrow. that on Wed. and Thurs. will be our District PressConference.[/spoiler]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][i]~ Start of Confession ~[/i][/b] [spoiler]♥ I feel sorry for mah bunny... =( Dun worry bunny, I'll handle the group. =) ♥ I was surprised when mah bunny told me I was gonna handle the group. I was leik, "What?!!" :O ♥ I miss my Sissy Tinay sooo muchies. :wow: ♥ Imma sleep late today. =D ♥ I'm getting moar and moar addicted to "One Step At A Time" by Jordin Sparks. I've been playing the whole song over and over again! :lol: ♥ I confess I'm falling for my Best Friend, but I still love my crush... :/ ♥ I also feel sorry for sis Joebz. I sumtyms feel OP too, and trust me, it really hurtz, especially if you love the guy who's not noticing you. :crybaby: :wallbash: :crybaby: ♥ Imma go OFF now. Bye guys ~[/spoiler] [b][i]~ End of Confession ~[/i][/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]my cough is really sooooooo bad i dunn liek it :( *who liek that?LOLD when i cough,its reallyy painfull :crybaby:[/spoiler]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [spoiler]— Taht I really want to download Photoshop CS3, cause mine is just CS and it's hard for me to use teh PS together wif Image ready. :retard: **Hays- hope someone would give me an installer for it. :penguin: Anyways~ It's just oh-keks por moi to use teh CS, but teh problem is taht I can't make animations cause it's too hard por moi. LOL- But I'll try making animated graphics. ((; — Taht I was shocked today. :lol: **Woot- Most of my classmates kept asking why was I absent yesterday. :O It's really unusual taht my classmates would be worried & curious about whut happened to me. Huwee~ i thought they didn't care about moi. Hays- hope they'll be liek taht forever. Heehee, :lol: ;P No really. Now~ I <3 them so much. No kid~ :wow: Then most of my classmates said taht (my classmate who really really crush me) he kept protecting my properties :O when I wasn't around & he paid teh money needing from me :O . Awww- how could I ever repay him, he's so sweet. I wish I could repay him for being sweet. :redface: :redface: LOL- but I'm not thinking about having a big relationship wif im, ei? Heehee, sorry about taht, I just don't want anyone to break/torture my heart. Wakokoko- if taht was even possible. =D — Taht I saw him (my crushie (?)) & hir GF again today :/ & they were really really sweet together. Awts- it hurts so bad. :wallbash: :| I felt liek crying when I just passed by them. **Hays- I kept getting stabbed/shot at teh heart by him (?). :crybaby: =( & Now, I heard a news from my besplen (boy) taht my crushie (?) is their new bandmate. O_O I was so shocked. I didn't know taht he joined another band, he was in my/our band but now in another one. I'm so confused if he has two bands or he quitted our band & joined another one. Arrg- but I have a feeling taht he quitted our band. Awts- why is this happening?! — Taht I really want to [b]change[/b] myself. Character, physical, mental, emotional, psychological, social, etc. LOL- because I feel liek most/some members are [s]disappointed/angry[/s] about me. Hays- I'm ashamed of myself. I really can't handle this. W8- this girl is currently under construction! X3 =D[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I confess i miss this Girl above me.. if you need someone to talk, just pm me ukei. we are friends no matter what happens ;) I confess i want to thank trixx for being so nice and sweet ;) i hope you lessen your enemy here. hehe I confess UP won the cheerdance competition. they are so good :D I confess octoberfest are started but my classmate said there is an entrance fee :wallbash:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [spoiler]taht I'm still onliine. taht I'm 3rd placer CopyReading - Filipino in our School PressCon and moii crush is 3rd placer Editorial Writing - English too. Sooo happy for teh both of us. taht I'm lyking Shakira coz of her songs. I love it. taht I'm still onliine at FA too.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 9 queries - 0.467 second ]
Privacy Policy