• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess - that i feel a little disappointed today. - that my first impression was wrong. - that i did not receive the response i am expecting. - that i have realized, being friendly to some doesn't mean the same with others :crybaby: God bless us all! jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-15 08:59:10)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I made a new blog. . a humor yet academic?! :retard: I confess I'm tired and really problematic! =( edited. .churi

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-09-15 16:52:02)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im thankful to those who regularly visits my RANDOM/HUMOR BLOG. im not feeling well. :wasted: edited. mwahahaha.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-15 11:22:53)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just want to remind to avoid plugging or promoting your sites/blogs here. There are ways and sections that are appropriate to post those. :D -- [b]I want to ask what is a confession?[/b] -- I confess that I almost scolded my ex-gf's mother. She is really annoying. She always nag and complain about anything to me. I confess that I haven't clean my work uniform yet! :lol: It's been two weeks, I think? since I washed it in a washing machine. :|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I'm really not feeling well. I feel like I'm gonna die. whoa. :disgust: :arrow: I'm goin' to sing tomorrow for our participation in our english class tomorrow, but I think, I can't because I'm voiceless. lol. :lol: :arrow: I was pretty shocked when my prof gave me my grade in midterm. ahaha. :lol: :arrow: I'm planning to apply for academic scholarship next semester. :cool: :arrow: I'm loving my co-ts. haha. :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i won't be having any cellphones these coming days until i could buy a new battery. The battery i currently have is already overused. :wasted:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm being a book monster again :ninja: i'm currently surfing powerbooks.com.ph, and planning to order a new book. but i'm still thinking what book i'll buy. that i'm planning to drop by at rob manila tomorrow before school for some book hunting :ninja:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hehe.. genius :D ----- I confess i want to reach the limitaion of photoshop :wallbash: lolz I confess im sad today, i dunno why :( I confess i want to make lots of ftalk siggies :D I confess i slap the face of my dog. he eat my donnut :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree with my mom (she said tat im very stubborn) eventho i told her tat im not. pfft. im a hypocrite. i told baby tat i will go offline oledii but im still here. i havent done my assignments yet. im doomed. :retard:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]my stomach is aching after i talked to my pare!:lol::thumbsup: i cant take this unusual smile on my face right now..(thanks for that [b]someone[/b]..) i love eating [i]tahong..[/i]:lol: im like a crazy dork right now! i wanna sleep na..[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I didn't sleep well last night because of thinking Kuya Jesse's crush and ate Bel's Mr.C.. :wallbash:[/quote] Wahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: You don't know sis Bel's crush yet? :eh: :o :lol: I confess I will be active all week this week. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

&& i confess... my friend Dan just asked me to homecoming and i said YES. i told him to wear pink so we can match ;] his ex gf already hates me for taking him to the dance with me. is wondering why i keep getting "matched" by my mom's friends' sons ...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.... that people love confessing lots of random things.,nyehaha.,like 20 confessions a day.,wahaha., i confess that i dont like screamo again.,that maybe sis angeli was right,"if it's too loud, then you're too old".,wahaha., i confess that im feeling a lil older than my age., [/b]:|
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]my stomach is aching after i talked to my pare!:lol::thumbsup:[/quote] chuuuuuu.. ya better run to teh cr :penguin: :lol: [b]i confess,,[/b] ... im getting addicted to "rihanna's take a bow" :wasted: though teh song is not related in my current status :lol: ... Class-S music player really rocks!.. i always stay there just to listen to music :lol: ... i loev class-s ... my bf warned me,, that if i dont stop ftalking,, he might delete my fs account :lol::lol: ... i just LOL'd ^^^ ,, i know he wont do that.. ... i loev ftalk.. though im not really active here.. i just enjoy reading posts :lol: ... ( [i]ssshishhhmosa mode[/i] ) ... i want fries ... i really wanna work soo bad.. coz i want salary :lol: ... im bored with my life.. ... i feel miserable.. ... i got 45 days.. and im dead :disgust: ... im running out of confession :lol: ... i slept for almost 14 hours yesterday.. after not sleeping teh day before yesterday :wasted::wasted: gets? ... i slept 8 am yesterday,, i woke up 10 pm =| ... now im still awake its already 8:40 am here :smoke: ... my english is really bad :lol::lol: ... i need miracle! :/ ... :penguin:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-09-15 20:44:11)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i [b]LOLD[/b] like.. really [b]LOLD[/b] at my mom a while ago. Why? READ ON.. 7AM. She was at the kitchen eating her breakfast and maybe she didnt notice me enter the room and was so [i]SHOCKED[/i] to see me standing just behind her ravaging our pantry. :lol: [quote]Mom: *super shocked she she almost fainted* ays? Me: Uhm.. Yeah? Mom: Are you... Sick? Me: Nope. Mom: Okay. You're [i]VERY[/i] early today.[/quote] At some point I kinda noticed that she really emphasized '[i]VERY[/i]' that I can hear every intsy bitsy part of the word. Like, it was being sung by angels (or maybe devils?) that I almost felt something tingle my back. HAHAHA. :wallbash: :lol: And then she rushed off to the kitchen door and headed for the garden. :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][u]SCREW[/u][/b] ALL the [s]thieves[/s] in this world. [spoiler]:arrow: I lost my pencil case. MY money is there. everything is there :mad: someone probably stole it. :arrow: I did a short confession yesterday [spoiler]• I studied html but I'm still confuse. • Nothing happened today. • I wanted to go to the beach but no one can drop me off. • I did a major clean up on my house all by myself. :mad: I did it for like 4 hours :disgust: and nobody even helped me. • I'm tired • I made a myspace layout and it took me forever. • I don't know what to do now. • I'm craving for chocolate. • I also tried doing friendster layout like forsakendoll's format. I kinda get it but not pretty much all. =| But I swear I never rip her codes.It's bad as she said :thumbsdown: • I never do my homeworks :D • I can call google as my bestfriend =) • whoa I'm starting not to use emoticons nowadays. :penguin: • I want to hear a new song. • My Social Studies home work is extremely hard. :O • I'm back at using emoticons. • Congratz to the new daddy!.....eehjay. • I still want to see the girl I liked :( • I didn't post anything today. • My sister's bf proposed to her and now they're planning stuff for their marriage. • I personally don't like him to be my bro-in-law. • I'm listening to Mr. Carter by Lil Wayne. • Not trying to be stupid but 60/70's songs bore me to death. • My damn bed wetter friend is amazingly a copy cutter. She copied everything on my work at sunday school. lol. She just change the colors. • I love eating shrimps. • I want pasta. • I'm bored! haha • I'm full of surprises • I want to watch doraemon. • I can say that my classmates are ignorant because they don't even how to work the computer and they are acting up soooooo much for being smart. • What and who is laarni? that name is all over friendster bulletins. But I never read it because I didn't have time to. • I wish I can go back philippines right now. • I'm uber excited because my nephews from singapore a coming to my sis wedding. Gonna have to see those cute little bastards again! I mean cute little angels. :evil: • For some weird ass reason, I really don't like checking my email. • I want to watch detective conan. • There is no cable today! because I think they are starting to do that "switch to digital" thingy. • I can say that the lessons in the philippines are way harder than here in hawaii. • Some people don't know what "hiatus" means. • I really don't like highschool musical.irdk why. • Youtube helps me every time to fight boredom. • does anyone know who's fred here? He's a bit funny. • I want to see the horizon. • I want to eat TACO now! • I can't express my feelings by words. • Now I'm listening to paparazzi by prod. by the underdogs.You should listen to it. • I never do the requests of my friends because I have no time.And I think they should learn to do it this time like I did. • I feel like falling down sometimes? • I want to watch and go to the incentives!but I've only read 5 books so far. • I like all the styles of myflashfetish. soo cool. • I'm watching Fred's mom return. • I changed the printer's cartridge.It's acting weird. its printing stuff I didn't even print. • some people's grammar make me laugh sometimes. :lol: • Yeah I throw away a bunch of useless things today when i did the clean up. • Our officers for the whole school are soooo dumb.They are just popular.which makes people to vote for them. • I still have my straight A's report card.and I think I maintain my grade so far. • I don't lie every time.rarely • I'm wondering who the hell hasn't lie? • I love mexican foods. • My computer is now fast. • I hate my science teacher she's not organize. • I don't swear at home. • I think im gonna sleep early today. • some people don't know that pussy means the woman's _________________ • I really don't like people who act up so much. • I though I was not able to go church this morning because Im too tired But my sister wake me up.and pinch me too.lol so yup i get up. • The malls here are small. • making acrostic poems are hard. • Im gonna do my sc homework now. • I hate this retard kid at my neighborhood. • I saw charice pempengco on oprah. she's filipino. • I'm gonna finish this thing later.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] :arrow: im very tired!.. i don't know why.. i need to rest.. :arrow: i luv my friend!..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im loving [b]ROCKSTAR'S PUNK-O-MATIC [/b] :wow: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i miss my baby su much.. i wasnt online for a while coz im busy :| :arrow: that i received a shocking offline messages in YM :| :arrow: that im happy coz its intramurals day weeeeeeee :lol: as if ill watch teh games. :arrow: i wish i can talk to my bestfriend before she leaves. =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-16 01:09:13)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@dondon dude it has no limitations :D keep it up. -- I confess that I spent almost all of my money in my bank account :o Only $1.61 is left at my account?! OMG! :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:52

[ 9 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy