• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=forsakendoll]i confess... i wanna cry. Im so so so disappointed. The layouts that i make? i never got those codes from anybody, i never ripped from anyone and I really really put effort in fixing those codes -- figuring out how to do this and that on my own. and so when someone rips me, it really really breaks my heart. </3 Some of my friends reported this certain girl who ripped my layouts and so i talked to her about it and she said she'll just put credits. Even though i wasn't really happy bout it, what else can i do? She already posted the layies in some friendster layout sites. I don't wanna be mean and ask her to delete those layouts (even though i really really wanted to lol) But the sad part of the situation is, one time i was browsing a friend's profile and then i saw that a style that was awfully familiar. I recognized my codes in an instant. But to my dismay, at the footer -- i saw layout by: name. and then beside it was "codes by: name of the girl who ripped my layouts. " HAHAHAHA. I felt like i got slapped in the face. Funny how i worked so hard for the codes and the ripper even gets the credit. Not me. I'm so pissed. I dunno what i should do! I'm even getting sick with my limited bandwidth screwing up the layouts. arghh[/quote] [b] I know it's not easy making layouts sis..All the effort and the time you've spent in creating high quality and unique layouts..You are known to be one of the best in the Friendster world..I know somehow we just tend to be optimistic...thinking that people ripping our layouts is a compliment..thinking "Our layouts must be that nice to be ripped off by people and even used in other sites and forums"..but that person you're referring to has gone too far..You should set stricter rules regarding Rippers...Exposing them is probably the only way to get rid of them...I know most people doesn't want to be publicly humiliated..Since you're well known to be a good layout creator..You should make a thread here exclusively for you containing all your rippers and all that..for people to see and most of all be warned in case their layouts were ripped by those people too..I know you don't wanna be mean and all that but they have no RIGHT to rip your layouts and what's worse..claim your layouts as theirs..so due to that..you have the RIGHT to expose them as consequence.."RIPPING is still called STEALING" =| [/b] [align=center][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_13310.gif[/img][/align] [b]I confess that...I miss my Rockmates and i've noticed a lot of things lately and we need change lol ^^[/b] [img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4858/29571499dm0.jpg[/img] [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-24 06:20:41)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ very well said i agree with u =) :thumbsup: @aya could u pm me or tell me who it is i have something for that cursed leprous emulator :lol: if that shit is a member here then it will be [b]MORE INTERESTING [/b] =D @topic i confess that mai stupid special exam on literature got moved again well it doesn't matter :lol: and oh we have a new prof on society since our professor there got fired lawl college :lol: i confess also that i miss mai gin-sama its a good thing she didn't attend her night class tonight moar fapping tiem OHOHOHOOH =D [b]ILYSM!!!1 <33[/b] mai gin gin
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i read ate angeli's post especially the notice thingy ;) i confess im pissed with a friend... this is not a rant ok :lol: i confess i wanna lel too much haha... argh... and i confess i wanna know who that girl siz aya's referring to :question:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-24 06:40:02)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ruru-sama[/b] We missed you. Specially Gin-sama. :D Fix the shiznits of ate Aya. PLOX. You know how we hate rippers. =D ----- I'll be blogging about ftalk today and it's annoying members and moderators. LOL. :lol: :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess that i hate this week :doubt: exam week! :| its suck, especialy coz i cant do anythin =D i hate exam =( go go away exam from my life =D:P:D and i confess i loev seeing ate ice's post :P its nice =D 4000 :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][color=pink]♥[/color] We won at the Jurassic Contest Chu chu. Wahaha. ~ [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm very annoyed at this girl. A grade 5 student. She keeps asking me unecessary questions! Argh. :doubt: [color=pink]♥[/color] We don't have assignments today! Wahaha. So lucky. ~[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i watch [i]shakugan no shana[/i] in channel 5. it was cute and cool =) I confess me want to greet bro tunie an advance happy birthday :D I confess i miss my ym chatmate #7833 :lol: I confess i hope they are not angry at me =(
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i watch shakugan no shana in channel 5. it was cute and cool[/quote] me? I watch Yamato Nadeshiko..It was cute too. =):thumbsup: Watch it. :D I confess: taht i'm planning to join TS. but I don't have a cam and a microphone..I wonder if they will accept my request? :)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]me? I watch Yamato Nadeshiko..It was cute too. =):thumbsup: Watch it. :D[/quote] me too... i watch yamato nadeshiko. it was so effin funneh :lol: sure, they will accept you, even you dont have a cam or mic ;) they are so nice. =) --------------- i confess im not updated now in fs :wallbash: i want a new layie, i will create it soon.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]me too... i watch yamato nadeshiko. it was so effin funneh sure, they will accept you, even you dont have a cam or mic they are so nice.[/quote] hahahaa..I really watch every episode of it..They're all so cute! :lol: @topic: I confess: Oh My gosh! they accepted me!!!! hayyzzz! thnx thnx thnx! I really got shocked when i saw "the Scandalers' below my avie! hahaha.. I was so happy! Hu's Ruru-Sama and Gin-Sama? hahaha. just kiddin'! I know that they are the ultimate "Lovers in Ftalk" =):thumbsup: I wish I have one,too. :D

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-09-24 08:36:11)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice =):thumbsup: btw, your off topic :D ------------ I confess my dog die =( may he rest in peace. I confess the final exams is getting closer and closer and also the sembreak i hope all of us (examiners) will pass the exam ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-24 08:15:10)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i confess... i wanna cry. Im so so so disappointed. The layouts that i make? i never got those codes from anybody, i never ripped from anyone and I really really put effort in fixing those codes -- figuring out how to do this and that on my own. and so when someone rips me, it really really breaks my heart. </3 Some of my friends reported this certain girl who ripped my layouts and so i talked to her about it and she said she'll just put credits. Even though i wasn't really happy bout it, what else can i do? She already posted the layies in some friendster layout sites. I don't wanna be mean and ask her to delete those layouts (even though i really really wanted to lol) But the sad part of the situation is, one time i was browsing a friend's profile and then i saw that a style that was awfully familiar. I recognized my codes in an instant. But to my dismay, at the footer -- i saw layout by: name. and then beside it was "codes by: name of the girl who ripped my layouts. " HAHAHAHA. I felt like i got slapped in the face. Funny how i worked so hard for the codes and the ripper even gets the credit. Not me. I'm so pissed. I dunno what i should do! I'm even getting sick with my limited bandwidth screwing up the layouts. arghh[/quote] WOW...has she have the guts to [b]STEAL[/b] your codes~!haha,but don't worry,you're always be the best css layout maker ever...i tried to use your layouts always..:eh:I know that making layouts is very hard to accomplish.She hasn't have the guts to rip your codes~!!!And,what's up with this "codes by: name of the girl who ripped my layouts."..??Has she have the rights to display that on the layout??I think she doesn't know how to read your [b]RULES[/b]!!!What's the rules for if people just don't follow?LOL~if only i know how to make layouts,maybe right now i'm sooo very very very pissed about that even that issue isn't happened to me..:D.Just no worries something good will happen and everyone here knows that [b]YOU[/b] originally made that [b]LAYOUT[/b] and not [b]HER[/b]!!She simply doesn't know how to [b]RESPECT[/b] other people..[b]RIPPING[/b] is just the same as [b]STEALING[/b]..if she continued that work and then she doesn't have her own [b]ORIGINALITY[/b] ============================================================= I confess that i'm so pissed about ate aya's ripper...:|

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-09-24 08:23:25)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]hope all of us (examiners) will pass the exam ;)[/quote] [i][b]Ayee..You can do it.. =)[/b][/i] [b]-----[/b] [i][b]I confess.. I am saving a lot of confessions for tomorrow!!.. :lol: ;) My eyes are really rolling..Soo..I think I am off now..I am soo tired..I really had a long great day.. :D[/b][/i]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]~ [spoiler]--- That I feel so [s]inlove[/s] with HIM (?) :rolleyes: & I don't even freagin' know why O_O Seriously, I really don't know why. My stat in YM says: [i]ILYSB --- !! If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and YOU! </3[/i] Lol~ Adeeeeeek X3 [s]Hell[/s] no! Am I really serious about this?! O_O My friends already noticed it; that I keep looking at him in class :redface: Ghawd- I thought no one would notice. & I think he also noticed it :paranoid: Anyways~ It's just UCHEE for me if he noticed, he already knew it before X3 Hmm, he seems like he's avoiding me in school, he doesn't talk to me that much, he says HI to my friends only except me T_T, he just talks to my friends, etc. Everything that happens to him is without ME. I keep askin' myself: I thought we're both best friends?! I thought he will be closer to me again?! Maybe he just doesn't want to be close to me anymore. Ouch!! XP </3 --- That I'm going to Egypt next week. Awwwwww~ I think I might not access the internet that much T_T & I'mma miss my BFFs here (even if we will just be there for ONE week X3). Hays, I think my trip there will be a total torture T_T Anyways~ I will see a lot of interesting things there ^^ --- That I think I might fail this Quarter (2nd), because I keep getting low grades in HWs & quizzes, but not really really low. But I think I will lose my name at the Rank 1! I hope I won't be out of the Top 10! Even if I will just be at the Rank 2, it's okay! Huhuhu~ I'm really nervous this quarter O_O[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]• Im happy taht Luke(mai luev) always protect me against Renz( :evil: The Devil). • Taht our adviser is very angry at us already. :| I dun know what to do. :/ • Taht I am same wif Louise,But my grades get higher and higher =D:thumbsup: . • I have teh best parens in teh world!!!![/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. *i will never like jollibee mascot. ^_^ *i am so hungry right now,imma hunt some food *that eneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is so funny last night ^___________^ *that i feel sleepy imma be off in a few minutes *that i do not like someone anymore.,i suddenly lost interest in that person. no big deal. *that im so happy sis angeli added my fave songs in our playlist. ^_^ *im not addicted to tokio hotel anymore.,im back to alesana.^_____________^ that's all. [/b]:penguin:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that its raining agen... i cant sleep well now...:mad: i confess that I MISS my chat mate and my fwend...:( i confess that i cant concentrate wat im doing ryt now....:angry::angry:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love class-s i love baby i love skittles. im addicted to it.. again. i love krispy kreme!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i bathe in the rain..:D i got my braces back again.. im having a hard time to talk.. i uploaded new pics..err..ugly pics of mine. im happy..:eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... :arrow: i wish my boo will be REALLY happy this day. Im gonna make sure he'll be :) imma give my gift to my boo tomorrow. i hope he'll like it. :arrow: i just had a confe wit someone .. crazy? :lol: peace :arrow: that i miss me baby =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:54

[ 9 queries - 0.598 second ]
Privacy Policy