• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

SabreMordren
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess??? it's kinda complicated on my part... I'm in love with somebody whom my best friend is in love with also... She's not yet my GF but we treat each other as couples already... We even call each other MUFFIN... i don't wanna be selfish with my best friend... but i have too right? i don't want to hurt him at the same time i don't wanna give her up... my best friend & i know that both of us are in love in just the same girl since the very start... last week, he started courting her... both of them are classmates and in Bacolod while i'm here in Cebu... I'm really afraid that she will fall for him... my muffin would always tell me about what he always ask her... can anybody tell me what to do??? i'm kindah needing help or advices... i'm just letting out my feelings here... because i don't talk too much about it with others... just here... because i know i can depend on FTalk... ...my new family... tnxXx alot!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

im doomed cos my eyes ar effin red again. :retard: im sort of finished with teh epal blog. hahaha. im not yet sleepy. as usual. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-26 14:37:10)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm addicted to Phil Clan game. Everyone is :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]• I just started playing Phil Clan War today.And I saw a lot of members from Class-S there. :eh: • I had fun at teh confe last night but Echo keeps on teasing (lon-dhon BRIDGET falling down..)!~Look at may repu. :wasted:[/quote]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, its been atleast 3 days since I confessed/got on Ftalk . I confess, my week has been very busy! I confess, my school dance/Home Coming is tomorow & i'm so PUMPED! I confess, i'm going to cut this confessions short, I need to upload pics from today's "Blue & White" day on FS. I confess, seeeeeya :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]I confess I'm addicted to Phil Clan game.[/quote] [b]nyehaha., i confess that the first time that game was started by orio,we were all addicted, but now the game is kinda messy., [i]maxado mabenta[/i],hehe so i stopped playing that game,i get dizzy wi th all the updating and i kknow the ones playing there now are also getting dizzy. :lol: i confess..i want to cancel my FS acct again.[/b] :penguin:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i cant concentrate....agen!:D i confess that i feel sleepy agen... i slept @ 2:am last nyt...:| i confess that im addicted to the movie"[b] VERTICAL UNIT[/b]" its so awesome movie...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am soooo happy because me and ate Bel are sooo okay now.. :D I can't post much because I am sooooo busy chatting.. with :redface: :lol: I don't feel sleepy anymore.. =) :D[/b]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. taht friendships are worth destroying.. ahaha! there are some persons who can always make you liek a bitch!!! i hate HIS attitude! his so mean and liar!! s***..
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im glad that eney and mabel are ok now... i confess that every time i chat w/ her..i cant continue wat im doing...i stop...(i dunno y):o i confess that im watching [b]wall e[/b] agen...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess... I can't stop smiling..and I dunno why.. :wallbash: I am listening to the music that someone just sent me.. =)
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]^hmmm..wonder y she's smiling...:eh:[/quote] i confess that i finish layout request by my frend here... imma give her later... i confess also that im hungry now....i only drink coffee for my breakfast....=|
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that: I've just finish washing my clothes and it's so tiring. [I am a maid today] :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]^hmmm..wonder y she's smiling...:eh:[/quote] Ahahah...Secret.. :lol: :D ----- I confess.. I am really loving the malow christian laabb team.. :lol: I know another secret.. :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: ill be goin to iligan tonighy =D weee i hope bob will go online coz i lost his number. im using a new fone ... bobbbbbbbbb!! where art thou!!! :lol: :arrow: that class-s is imitating teh geass ava i made for my boo.. =D rawr now im making my geass ava too.. but its on teh right eye just like suzaku :wow: :arrow: that i dont wanna go to school for our major revision this afternoon :| ive had enough
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

<i confess that i really love my new fansign....:wow::wow::wow: its so cute...especially the one hu gave it to me...=) i confess that my mother likes to watch also the wall e w/ me....shes lol at my side...:lol: dis day is really a happy day..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. they are making me :redface: today.,wushuuu~~~~ my rockmates are kinda mischievous today., [/b] :penguin:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I am still waiting for the fansign that he promised me.. :lol: I lold at [u]Sis[/u] Orio's idea..The voting thing.. :lol: I can feel the [i]kilig[/i] between Christian and Malow.. :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i made some sins
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that its raining agen...:thunder::cloud::thunder::cloud: i confess that i wanna go out now...but the weather dont like it...(i think):D i confess that im addicted to her...i want to chat w/ her agen...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:59

[ 9 queries - 0.397 second ]
Privacy Policy