• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i'm so really sad :crybaby: because all mah sistah here are not active... i really mis them... :crybaby: i confess that i'm so excited to the next step of britney... from the premiere of her new single [b]"Womanizer"[/b] to her new album that will release on her birthday titled [b]"Circus"[/b] :thumbsup: i confess that i'm so happy for my new egroup... =) i confess that i'm so really tired this few days because of my instructional material.. =(

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-09-21 00:22:58)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im so tired now...:| i confess that im so sleeepy!!lolz....:lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][color=pink]♥[/color] I want to do my assignments. Bwahaha. ;) [color=pink]♥[/color] I don't want to go to school tom. :doubt::thumbsdown: [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm so exicted to watch dobol trouble 'coz we have the CD naaa!! [color=pink]♥[/color] I want some chocolates. Goosh! [color=pink]♥[/color] I want to use our new computer. lolx. [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm very very sleepy. damn. [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm free from now on. =)[/spoiler] :P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm excited to get the shirt I purchased online :) 'coz it's not like the usual clothes I buy online. It's lalalaloove :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I have tons of homework to do--literally lol I'm getting obsessed with editting eye colors in AP O_o Damn I think I've got the flu >_> I really think I should get a new blog.... A new easy-to-use and comfy (comfy?) blog where I can spill all my rants and have no worries about any of my classmates finding out about it. . . . When someone from the class reads about your most intimate thoughts, it can be troublesome sometimes :ninja: Trouble is, I dunno how to use other blogs (except FS blog) anymore :lol: :lol: shucks I still have to draw some stuff--my filipino teacher asked me to draw little people for the filipino subject bulletin board. How annoying! T_T I'm disappointed wif my two closest friends. We're on speaking terms all right but things are just not exactly what they were a week before the Intrams.. It's annoying considering this all started because I hung out with some guyyyy (yeah yeah sure) . . . . . I think I'm ranting too much for my own good lately lol I'm soooo sad, when will my fave FF.net author update her fanfics again?? I'm impatient already hahahaa lawlies
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm starting to fall in love to this person. and i don't want what's happening to us. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-21 05:47:35)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... - i am so busy now :wallbash: - i miss all the Rockstars members :wallbash: - i am so happy that there are lots of new members in our group :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-21 07:24:50)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess I'm excited to get the shirt I purchased online :) 'coz it's not like the usual clothes I buy online. It's lalalaloove :wow:[/quote] i also purchase things online haha :lol: theyre cool! =) i confess i purchase a plaided maroon skinny jeans online and a voodoo doll haha :lol: i confess tomorrow will be another tiring day and start of a stressful week :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm disappointed right now, but still glad. I was sad when i wasn't able to list my name in the Philippine Blog Awards 2 guest list.. Just this afternoon, my friends texted me and told me that they had my name listed. I was like sooooo happy. But then, I know I can't come. I wasn't able to ask permission a day ahead, and I already had plans for this day. They even went to our house to come pick me up. It was so sad that their surprise for me was wasted. And now, i soooo envy them. There they are, at One Esplande, Here I am, in front of the monitor. I wasn't able to attend tha first PBA. Even the second. i don't want it to go on three. I will do everything just to attend the 3rd Philippine Blog Awards =D - oh, and i'm still working on my site. T_T
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess : I'm missing my sis here: tinay,faith,chayie,cheuw,and ceii. =) [my beautiful sizzies] :wow: I missed my classmayts birthday. erhmm. they went swimming and I can't go coz' I've got alot of things to do here in our house. =|
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][color=pink]♥[/color] I died hard laughing while watching My Monster Mom. Bwahaha! Amabel Rama is so funny! Wahaha! :lol: [color=pink]♥[/color] I already finished my assignment. Yippee. [color=pink]♥[/color] I didn't finished watching Dobol Trouble. Argh. :doubt: [color=pink]♥[/color] I don't want to sleeep. Gawwwd. ~[/spoiler] :P
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess. [spoiler]-it's been a while since i've posted around here and some people were complaining about it so i decided to drop by. :lol: -i seriously miss a lot of my prends around here,like sis ceii,sis gerlyn,my teacher dhen,my bride,and the others. :cry: - i seriously think i've been missing out a lot lately. :lol:[/spoiler]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27]♥[/color] I died hard laughing while watching My Monster Mom. Bwahaha! Amabel Rama is so funny! Wahaha! :lol:[/quote] :arrow: in line with your confession...well, i actually watched it almost 5-6 times already :ninja: and i still find it funny
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i just gave someone a [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] repu. :P :arrow: im miss my family.. i wanna go home next weekk .. :D :arrow: its almost december.. weee i loev christmas. it reminds me of my grandparents. :arrow: imma make my /facepalm layout now :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i'm starting to fall in love to this person. and i don't want what's happening to us. :wallbash:[/quote] ^ ahehe.. you can do it sir neex ;):thumbsup: just tell her that you love her :lol: ---------------- i confess im hungry, i want to eat :D i confess i want to greet ftalk a happy anniv.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]edited! this is the most crappy confession ive ever done here in ftalk!:mad:[/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-10-17 11:59:14)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i hope my anak mandi will be ok now... i confess i miss faith/bebe gay i confess i wanted to give gemandi/baby, bebe gay/faith, lovelee./philixire a gift...a simple gft lolz.. thats why im asking their addresses lolz.. :P i confess i need to talk to faith ;) i confess ill be out now...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-21 09:08:45)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess.. • I gave a wrong address to her ^. =D jk size 8. lol • I'm sooooo :o & :redface: when I saw that [i]jhayyuliajay[/i] posted again and take note on the confession thread. :D • I really appreciate mumikeyk [i]tinay[/i]'s concern to me. Finally, I got the chance to talked to her. And release this overlyemotiveandextreme ill feelings that I've kept since the month starts. Ohh gaadd, it stinks. :puke: Thanks to my [i]pain reliever[/i]. [sup]*sigh*[/sup] • I don't want to force myself to[i] sleep[/i] but I have to b/c I should be in school by 6.15am. :O • I'm sooo excited to wear my new [i]gray[/i] jacket tomorrow. weeeeee. :penguin: :wallbash:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-21 09:21:14)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] :arrow: Im sleepy and I still don't want to go to school tomorrow.. :arrow: happy birthday eptok.. :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]iana27 wrote: ♥[/color] I died hard laughing while watching My Monster Mom. Bwahaha! Amabel Rama is so funny! Wahaha! :lol: :arrow: in line with your confession...well, i actually watched it almost 5-6 times already :ninja: and i still find it funny[/quote] now im getting curious with teh movie! :lol::lol: [quote=raphael_marcos]i betrayed a friend![/quote] i wonder who is it?.. :/ i confess,, i miss my pare.. and i hope he's ok now.. im just here pare no matter what.. ill support you!.. :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:11

[ 10 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy