• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess,, i wanna learn how to do teh dance revo.. lol its liek really cool when i go to timezone!.. everybody is looking at someone whos playing dance revo!.. wuuhuu.. i tried it.. but i really suck at it!.. haha.. i thought it was just liek [b]o2jam[/b] but its not!.. haha :penguin: and im really bad at dancing.. im liek a moving bamboo when im dancing!..lolwuts? i wanna try to apply to have a work.. but gawd!.. i really have no idea what to do!.. and my english is really bad!.. argh.. huhuhu.. [quote=bheiyahh]i confess i heart PARAMORE.[/quote] ei sis same here!.. i was liek singing crushcrushcrush every hour!.. haha.. :lol: hayley is really hot!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

im very happy about this... [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/27zj8dw.jpg[/img] To support my humor blog, refer to my sig. :D also... im tired of answering questions at my ask&answer site but i have to answer them all, haha. im sooooo irritated with my poser. effin. i miss baby. =( im eating krispy kreme donuts again. [i]ADDICTION.EXE[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i [b]MAY OR MAY NOT[/b] still be using my YM id since i've made a new one, and it will be for private use only. to my friends here at ftalk. please [b]PM[/b] me your ids so that i can add you guys.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i made something stupid yesterday! i messed up on my ex's bday party! i'm a gatecrasher! i planned to do "something", but i changed my mind.. i wanna say sorry to my pare.."forget about it pare..i got crazy last time." i really feel bad right now.. i don't wanna talk with anybody but i want to be hugged at this very moment! i just needed someone to comfort me.[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I just woke up[/quote] good mornin kuya j... haha [hr] i confess [spoiler]:arrow: gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddddd its ulredi sunday nyt.. 2morow is te big judgement day pur mee :crybaby: :arrow: ow.. and 2morrow i'll meet my retarted classmates :lol: (em so baad :evil: ) :arrow: that until now, i'm listening 2 [b]loveholic[/b] songs :arrow: that i hav updated moi fs lay... :arrow: that i dunno wat 2 do 2morrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think em going crazy for monday! :arrow: that 5 minutes and i'll go 2 bed. gotta get sum sleep for 2morrow class(evn i dun want 2 go 2 skuul. i just wunna eptok 2morrow. :lol: )[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe, hello and goodnight, friend/sis :D I confess I'll be going inactive (probably) again in about 20 more minutes. =(
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I wanna greet sis Andrea a Happy Burhday =):thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm watching the 2008 uaap cheerdance competition in youtube. i haven't watched it in studio 23 during that day since i was at my grand mother's house. darn. UP Pep Squad is so good. :thumbsup:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: i really miss all hail class s,i dunno if i can come back :cry: :arrow: i cant online if my moms in home,she always mad to me so imma online liek :ninja: wkwkww :arrow: soo bored with my fs account,bcoz my bf mad to me if i used my acc :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I was shocked-as in-shocked-very very shocked when Laarni won-I thought it was gonna be Bugoy. :o
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess Tomorrow will be boring! Another pathetic school day And I'm going to see my [s]pathetic[/s] crush again (disadvantage) =D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess • I'm disappointed with what Bugoy said when he didn't won the 1st prize. =| • I miss someone which is quite unusual. :/ • -> Alt 7 is becoming a trend. lol another trend. whatta! :wasted: :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess: 1. i cancelled my fs acct. 2. i just changed my sim. 3. imma buy a new phone next week. 4. new clothes 5. new hairstyle next week. i confess that i rili want a change in my life.,[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You cancelled your account? =( I confess that I just told someone my highly and extremely top secret FTalk crush and that person better keep his/her mouth shut. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aries dude pm me the url of the uaap pep squad comp. :D -- I confess that I stayed for 3 days at my ex girl friend's house since my new born baby has arrived. :D I had to help her take care the baby though. I even wear her clothes because I forgot to bring some of my clothes! Hahaha
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Congratulations new father. :D I confess that I need a damn cigarette. :wallbash: Guess I gotta run to the store :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm online now... I confess that i want to join in egroup but i can't find right for me... I confess that i'm so really glad and proud to Laarni (grand star dreamer) she deserves it! :thumbsup: I confess that i'm so really excited in Final exam! I confess that my bestfriend asked me if i still love my ex?! (why?!) confused?! :eh:

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-09-14 12:47:14)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i will not be the only happy FTalker if Bro. Dhen would join our group :D - i was also surprise to learned that Laarni won, congrats! - i'm quite satisfied with the comments and feedbacks of the posters in my suggestion thread. - i will be online until the next hour only.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]i wanna say sorry to my pare.."forget about it pare..i got crazy last time." i really feel bad right now.. i don't wanna talk with anybody but i want to be hugged at this very moment! i just needed someone to comfort me.[/quote] i confess,, ...though my pare said that he didnt want to talk to anybody,, he still pm me,, and said he's going to rest.. :wow::wow: i feel so special.. tnx pare.. u treat me liek a special child.. lolwuts? and,, im here pare if u need a hug!.. i can even kiss u.. :wow::wow: and even rape u.. ooppss!.. wahahaha.. :lol::lol: just kidding..!!.. take care pare..

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-09-14 14:47:18)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really really really... LIKE REALLY! need to win teh fcking contest tat i joined in. LOL. v v my website's hosting is at stake. and if i dont' win... my site will be down. NO MORE BLOGS. :crybaby: so... yeah. check my sig. support me plox. =(

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-14 14:37:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 11 queries - 0.708 second ]
Privacy Policy