• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: im pissed :D :arrow: im happy coz me baby is getting better in PS and is starting to learn layout making :lol: :arrow: that i loev my sig and me baby's sig :lol: :arrow: that ill be studying whole day tomorrow for our quizzes and long quiz amf :wallbash: :arrow: i miss my family =(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i wanted to buy this odm watch in multiply :lol: hahaha :P :wallbash: i confess I am Going to buy the watch haha :lol: [spoiler][img]http://images.fashionchanges.multiply.com/image/5/photos/99/500x500/11/uncoordinated-blue-P460.jpg?et=kdc4eorDywDVRE%2BLbzbGAg&nmid=113672191[/img][/spoiler] =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-03 19:04:39)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess somebody doesn't reply in my thread anymore. huhuhu =( :P I confess that I'm happy to have 2 new members in Rockstars =) I confess that I'm getting tired of this hotel room. :wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]i confess that i just leave my group for some unacceptable reasons :lol: hahaha oh wow[/quote] Ohh.. that's so bad Shi. :( ---------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I'm having a good time alone right now. gnarly :) [b]I confess[/b] I had a petty fight with my bff last night and we're still not okay until now. I don't know how to end this, we never had a fight before. :doubt:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confessz [spoiler]I wanna hug someone =( i really really wanna hug someone :redface: :eh: Cuddle cuddle cuddle :o :lol: :wow:[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]imma so saf bcoz my mom ask not to browsing all time bcoz my sickness :crybaby: wkwkw so bad i really miss u all i sad bcoz my sickness not get well imma so dizzy with grammar wkwkwwkkwkw[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess that I am supporting Barack Obama in this November's presidential election.[/quote] [b]Same here..:thumbsup: But there are rumors that he doesn't like Filiipinos??? :/ That's creepy :ninja:[/b] [b] MY CONFESSIONS Z'DAY: :arrow: I miss my rockmates..even when i'm busy i find time to be online to interact with you guys and make sure that everything's doing well and all that :P :arrow: I'm having a migraine in reading all the books...My major international exam is coming..a few more weeks..I'm getting anxious...Prolonging the agony ahaha :lol: :wasted: :arrow: Congrats to Bro Jesse and Sis Eney for being Rockstars of the month ^^ :arrow: I wanna thank Bro Arctic for leading the group last month..He really did well :thumbsup: :arrow: It'll be another new rockin' experience having Bro Guile as new leader of Rockstars..So Rockmates should behave well lol :lol: :arrow: Members are increasing lately in the Rockstars egroup..We should probably set some stricter rules in accepting new members :arrow: I'm excited for the VMA's =) Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]But there are rumors that he doesn't like Filiipinos???[/quote] Huh?? Where did you hear that lol. His sister is half Indonesian. I don't think Obama has any prejudices except Republicans. :lol: I confess that I'm a lil' sad about some things tonight. I confess that I smoke too much. :smoke:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]that i'm online now :D and i'm so glad for britney because she will open the MTV video music awards, but it won't be a performance... :thumbsup: and i confess that i mis all mah sistah here.... :cry: and i don't know what i'm gonna do now because of my IM :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Huh?? Where did you hear that lol. His sister is half Indonesian. I don't think Obama has any prejudices except Republicans. :lol:[/quote] [b]Rumors and stuff in blogs and on TV =| They say he even didn't wanna talk to our Phil. President Gloria Macapagal when she visited the US....well true or not...They say Obama doesn't really like Immigrants..He opposes outsourcing and stuff..He wanna give back most of the jobs to the Americans.. [/b] [quote=Infamous J]I confess that I smoke too much. :smoke:[/quote] [b] Cut the habit of smoking Bro....It's not good for your health...It could complicate to other health problems like lung disorders or even laryngeal cancer =|[/b] [quote=Infamous J]I confess that I'm a lil' sad about some things tonight.[/quote] [b]Why so sad? Cheer up :) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]@ Topic: :arrow: Bro Guile and I have decided to implement some new things...and we are starting now by removing / kicking out some inactive members and members with minimun posts in the egroup...It really doesn't matter if the number of members would decrease....The more organized and more active members...the merrier :lol: Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cry: [b]i confess i hate my hair style now...:crybaby:[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess that i'm happi now :D and i wunna confess that im thinking 2 join egroups.. but wat group? :/
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I feel sad. A few of our pioneers left our group =( I don't have any idea why. They're calling a confe to fix things :( [b]I confess[/b] I've made my decision and I'm not going to change it anymore. I'm going to shift. I don't like my course. Sure I like English, but Education is not for me. I'm going to drop subjects next week. I've made up my mind. :|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I left my e-Group(TS) for some reasons.I joined Class-S after. :paranoid:[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]...taht im totally pissed. :/ :D ...that i thank god for letting us be safe for teh trip =) AND i hope taht we can be back to HK again. ANd get a visa for 3 days soo i can stay again to teh hotel wif full of games. =D [i]...taht is waht my cousin and i call teh hotel- full of games :lol: [/i] ...taht i loev going to fidenza mall and too bad CK has been removed there. They move. :doubt: It was changed into D&G. Aww~ =(. I still wonder why my parents liek taht D&G was teh replacement for CK. Hohoo~ my mother shop a lot yesterday. I mean, last night :lol: AND i've bought a bag from D&G. I will give it to maii Best Friends MOM :]. She lieks D&G soo much. :wow: My parents didn't get mad though. ;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-09-04 08:18:47)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [quote]i love taking pitures! :lol:[/quote]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i haven't take a sleep yet in the past 36hours :lol: i need to finish my thesis :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wooooooooooooooooo!!! I confess that I am uber happy because I found a cool image gallery for my blog, finally! :lol::wow:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im happy today! i hope im always happy and no one will change it. thanks to all my friends here. they are kind to me. i love them as my friend! hope u appreciate it and feel it.XD
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess taht i miss using this username! i confess taht im really really jealous of sumone... WAAHHH jealousy!!!! i haet ett!!!! i confess am now on paramore... i confess taht i can't wait enymore!!!i want his answer!(this is not as serious as eu think et is okae?) SHOOT. (sorry for sum caps)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.797 second ]
Privacy Policy