• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]im still wondering if kurt cobain really committed suicide. :| i was reading some investigation reports moments ago about his death. i think he was killed by his uncle. :|[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]ej[/b] i think that was a neutral post. we want [b]peace[/b] :wow: [b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i bought one burger foot long for my dinner and i cant consume it. i dont even know how to eat it. it was long lulz :lol: :arrow: im so happy coz there will be no class tomorrow! \m/ yey no duty!! :arrow: that im gonna make my public FS account now and use ate mushi's onion head for the mean time. :arrow: i wanna request an exclusive layie to ate mushi agen.. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-24 10:35:21)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i feel ecstatic about the little puppy in our house! :D she is sooooo cute! :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]i confess.. :arrow: i bought one burger foot long for my dinner[/quote] I didnt even had my lunch and diner for this day! :lol: Too busy to bother. But I usually eat that big sandwich before I go to my work. hahaha.. -- I confess that something weird happen earlier. I (i mean we) had two rounds. Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i want time to go back to fix something i confess that i hate myself for being shy to guyz aghh..!

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-08-24 10:44:47)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s:[/b] [quote][b]»[/b] I / We had a sleep-over in my (family) friends' house. It was fun because my crush (?) also had a sleep-over there. Huwee~ We kept playing playing playing video games & stuff. Then our friends locked us in a room, somewhat liek a bar. Only both of us were inside. Waah~ I felt so, aah! I can't explain this feeling. XD But I felt kind of happy. Then my friends made a video about it. LOL, arrg. It was so fun! Huwee~ I feel liek I wanna go back to their house. Heehee.. [b]»[/b] I feel kind of OP in [i]The Scandalers[/i]. No offense. But I just feel taht way because it's liek euu guys are kind of ignorant. Sometimes I just say Hello to them, then no one would liek talking wit me. Hays, sorry TS if euu guys can read tis, but tis is just how I feel. T-T[/quote]

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2008-08-24 11:24:39)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]i confess that i want time to go back to fix something i confess that i hate myself for being shy to guyz aghh..![/quote] i guess i know what you feel. :retard: [b] TOPIC [/b] i confess this is my 400th post! :O :D
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i get lol when i read the confession of poster above mehh :lol: hahaha.. and i confess, im bored to text my friend now..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: ive been goin back and forth our group and the layouts CSS sec ... our group coz whoever will post last is the _ _ _ EST :wow: :lol: and i wanna be the one!! :lol: :arrow: im curious who is the lady of fate.. :paranoid: :lol: :arrow: im missing someone. im sorry :|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-24 12:31:13)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]That i really have this [i]rawr[/i] burst of energy whenever muy is online..I don't know. It's weird. haha. I also confess that i've only studied oxygenation and not yet started on i.n.i. for this coming tuesday's exam. I'm soo dead.[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions for Z'day!!! :P[/b] [b]I'm excited to see the VMAs (Mtv Video Music Awards 2008) this September =) Paramore will be one of the performers..I guess they'll be performing 'Misery Business" :thumbsup: Please vote Paramore's music video "Crushcrushcrush" for " Best Rock Video" [img]http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm480/ISyZzooee/Paramore/paramore-12.jpg[/img] "CrushCrushCrush" Music Video Preview [img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/dianita942/paramore.gif[/img] And[/b] [b]Please vote for Tokio Hotel...Their video "Ready,Set,Go" is nominated twice for "Best Pop Video" and "Best New Artist" Yey! :cool: [img]http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/pbhomepage/Tokio%20Hotel/0a8264720789a.jpg[/img] "Ready, Set, Go" Music Video Preview [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/331qgeq.gif[/img][/b] [b]Lebendsfelsen!!! =D Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-25 03:36:09)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that i had just realized that I'm now a [b]fsGeek[/b]. rofl. I'm sooo inlove w/ this one song & update my youtube. ---I swear, a collection of what i used to do before, ---so i can look back at it in a couple of years :P I'm excited to go out w/ mikey today!!! I'm also excited about school. semester's beginning tomorrow :wasted:[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm soo excited right now.. later i'm gonna watch vanessa hudgens' concert!! ahh.. it's a dream come true.. hahaa.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i dunno what to do.... its like i want to do somethin else.. since tomorrow will be back to work again...:paranoid::wallbash: i confess i loev colorful/rainbow colors...so much!! :wow: i confess i just posted the latest fansigns i did.. i cofess i uploaded new pics in my friendster... =D ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-24 19:34:08)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess ... I've been procrastinating with my AP Psych homework again :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I still dun know how to put a theme in my blog.Darn~[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im getting mad at him He's such a ;
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that I've never had the Chance to talk to her now :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol i just LOL :lol: damn i can't stop chuckling well anyway @topic im so excited to the new addons feature of ftalk that i am using now lol the customize ftalk card siggy will be available soon to everyone =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-08-24 21:59:35)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ same here.. i lol'd and i can't seem to remove the smile on my face when i read the anime scene wahaha @topic [b] i confess..[/b] i got stirred up when Shirow showed me the customized Friendstertalk Siggy. I saw Ade's siggy too --one word: awesome. I'm so envious because mods are teh first ones who can try this feature. I hope admin make this feature available for everyone asap muahaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 9 queries - 0.622 second ]
Privacy Policy