• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that somebody is disappointed with me, I guess because I tried to smooth things over about a certain situation. that I guess he/she maybe felt I was too harsh or something. I don't know. :| that it really makes me sad because I really didn't expect [i]this[/i] person, to react the way he/she did. :| that I'm thinking of going group-less because of this.[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Last confession for today. I confess that I'm still [b]not satisfied[/b] with my sig now. I thought I did well. But it's still not what I'm expecting it to be. =| Anyway, gotta run. My eyes effin hurt. :retard:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]Warning[/i][/b]: {[i]sarcasm ahead[/i]} [b]I confess[/b] that yesterday a [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] member managed to get a hold of my [color=#FF9900]email address and Yahoo! Messenger ID[/color]. However, I have never given my [color=#FF9900]email address or Yahoo! Messenger ID[/color] to this person and have already spoken to those who [i]do[/i] have my [color=#FF9900]email address and Yahoo! Messenger ID[/color] and they all have assured me that that they did not give my information to this [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] member in question. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/waitjustaminute.gif[/img] Also, if you will look at my [i]public[/i] profile here in [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?section=essentials&id=129721]My Public Profile[/url], you will notice that neither my [color=#FF9900]Yahoo! Messenger ID nor my email address[/color] is visible.[i][/i] [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/cantbelieveit.gif[/img] Also, my [color=#FF9900]email address and Yahoo! Messenger ID[/color] is not visible on my Friendster profile either. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/thinking.gif[/img] Which can only lead me to the conclusion that a [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] member with [i]privileges[/i], shall we say, must have used his/her [i]privileges[/i] to access the [i]private[/i] portion of my [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] account for the sole purpose of obtaining my information that I had chosen to keep private. [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/shameonu.gif[/img] [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/dontwannaseeit.gif[/img] If that is true, that this member used (or [i]abused[/i]) his/her privileges to access the [i]private[/i] portion of my [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] account for the sole purpose of obtaining my [color=#FF9900]email address and Yahoo! Messenger ID[/color], then I find that to be very disrespectful, shameful, immature and appalling because there [i]are[/i] other ways to obtain this information. Like, for example .... [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/thinking.gif[/img] ....Oh, I don't know...maybe asking me for this information yourself? [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/kobjin2hamsters/YAHOO%20EMOTiCONS/whistling.gif[/img] If I'm wrong about my assumptions then I will admit them after being given some kind of proof that I am wrong. This opinion is just based on how I believe the [i]public[/i] [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] proile works. I was under the assumption that if something is not on your [i]public[/i] [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] profile then it cannot be seen by other members, except for those members with [i]privileges[/i]. If I wrong about this, please, somebody correct me. =) I don't believe this is a [i]rant[/i]. I believe this is my confession of an [i]opinion fueled by disgust[/i]. That being said, however, if any Moderators find this to be a [i]rant[/i] then by all means, feel free to delete this post because I will not edit it any further than I have already. You may also curse me or ban me if you deem it to be necessary. I will not complain or object or fight it because after learning of this, I am a bit disgusted by the actions of this [u]FriendsterTalk[/u] member in question and makes me think negatively about being a part of the FriendsterTalk community anyway.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-25 18:43:21)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..im really feeling lazy to go to work... :crybaby: i confess im eating pancit canton again =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I really can't figure out how to give out reputations. Wow. I feel like a loser right about now. :doubt:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]really boring in this morning :lol: ....... i missin' games in class-s wkaakkakaa[/spoiler]

Last edited by cheuw (2008-08-25 21:00:06)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^can you see the [color=green](+)[/color] no. [color=red](-)[/color] underneath [b]Last Visit[/b]? (Above E-mail PM Friendster Links) Just click this to add repu :arrow: [color=green](+)[/color] :thumbsup: remember to give a valid reason (under 100 characters only) [b]I confess...[/b] i wasnt able to finish the layie last night afterall after forcing myself stay awake planning to change again my siggy because it's kinda rushed -- just wanted to try out teh membercard thingy hihee i'm frustrated about <3 matters haha /swt.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i dun wanna go anywhere today. freaking lazyyyyyyyyy. =| I confess I'm sad today. But for some reasons, I'm still smiling. ;)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. :D [spoiler]that after 2 weeks is mah birthday! wah! i'm 20! huhuhu :cry: and i confess that i'm matured already! i don't want to be an attention seeker like kiddies! :lol:[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that i feel like my baby is so mad at me!:crybaby::crybaby: that im so uber irritated with 1 guy!:evil::evil: that i think i need to eat!:D[/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#c0a0a0]i confess ----------- im goin' to be busy these following days.weeks. :/ coz im preparing for the competition for the Ms. Math.. geeeeez.. hope to win the pageant again :retard: [/color][/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-26 10:18:04)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I had fun in Class-TS confe last night.Hahah.Class-S is so unexplainable(i loev Ephe`s voice :wow: )[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [color=PINK]that I had many worx to do in real life but i still let myself to get online here in FTALK. ( Addict much )[/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess Im too tired to type and too lazy to photoshop. nothing happened today.school was boring :disgust: as usual. but the cozmic cones was awesome :D I want try that thing.the new feature.and yeah just for laughs if funneh :lol:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-26 06:33:10)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im having a hard time to do our group proj.. not enough time to finish it.., :wallbash: dang!! our sched is only mon, tue and fri... waaaaa the deadline is already on friday... sucks.., its almost done.. grrr re - align thing..instead of group proj.. i decided to make it on my own...:lol: bec they dont know how to create a website...:wallbash: deadline thingy..:thumbsdown: i confess i saw my mother in law :lol: and my hubby hours passed by..:P wooo im excited whats his mother gift for me...weeee bec my hubby told me that his mother has something to give for me in my birthday this coming september..next week...:D gimmy gift..:lol: i confess im counfused and sad..bec my papa did'nt call us until now.. hes in abroad...and we dont know yet where is he specifically in abroad he didnt call us....:crybaby: my bday gift.. i confess im the second of the highest scores in our period exam..:P im happy..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, my bday is coming!.. wuuuhuuu.. but still dont know what to do.. i dont wanna spend money! :wallbash: :penguin: so maybe im just gonna stay home!.. :lol::lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wee advance happy bday siz nina ;) i confess..today was a very tiring day but so far it went well ;) i confess...i was pissed earlier...ahaha :P i confess...i miss my anak mandi :(
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm... i've double posting in pansyn thread. in sir eejhay's thread. lolx.. xurrie mods.. :crybaby: :cry: ~juliene~
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im really confuse Im sad...Im lazy...I miss everyone...it seems that nothng can solve my probs. I remember my childhood,i remember my friends.all the stuff. my school. the tricycles. the lunch.the side walks.the houses.the everything.I have weird dreams.I haven't finish any of my homeworks yet!.I confess Im gonna slam this keyboard already!I confess I want to eat chinese shrimp right now! I want to go SM. but theres none in here. I confess I can't express everything. I hate in laws... I swear...not being mean.. but idk...booo..I want to baby sit even though I suck on it.just want 2 play with kids. I cant sleep.want to eat fries.I like this girl...want to see her again. I wonder what she looks like already :crybaby: . myspace have weird prob right now. i have a head ache. fseuhfgc7sdfift. getting crazy. this song makes me feel weird.idk whats the title. want to go ride my bike I havent try riding for like 3 months.too lazy to go outside. want to see a movie.theres too much to do just to lazy.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that i feel so frustrated, 'cause our salaries will be released by next week only :wallbash::wallbash: - that i will be "forced" once again to borrow money from my friend :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy