• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... i think im hearing [b]britney spears[/b]' voice :o in the chorus part of the song When I Grow Up... ahehe the [i]"when i grow up" line.[/i].. i dunno... :lol: haha having auditory hallucinations.. they sounded like her in that line.. :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i just noticed that there is something new here in ftalk.. I confess that i have this another suitor again here in ftalk.. hahah!the worst is,it's my baby's fwend.. harhar!=D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I loev When I grow up Liek the I`m singing "When I grow up I wanna be famous...." =D:thumbsup:[/quote] omg sis i confess,, im also addicted to that song!.. when im on the confe,, i was liek playing that song for 3 times in a row!.. :lol::lol: and the funny thing is.. even [b]harvii[/b] or '[b] ' emokidd[/b] is getting addicted to that song :lol::lol: coz i always play it.. harvz dun kill me for this.. loev u :penguin:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess : [spoiler]My Group Just Won Teh 1st Prize For Our Contest. ( [i]Balagtasan Sa Wikang Filipino[/i] )[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm starting to hate.. no I'm not hating them.. I'm just disappointed with the people in the GRAPHICS SECTION. They just wont follow rules.. =(
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]i really don't know what i'm gonna do :O and i would like to thank to all members of Science Club. =) and i confess that i really miz mah bestfriend ehmay! :( and i am so happy because i understand what is the essence of [b]"Platonic Love"[/b] :wow:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I confess.. I loev [b]When I grow up[/b] Liek the I`m singing "When I grow up I wanna be famous...."[/quote] Dang, I LOEV that song. <3 And I'm also addicted to [b]Thunder[/b]. Forgot who sang this song but it's cool. I confess that I absolutely don't have any energy left to make my pom-poms. GRRRR. I confess that I still haven't finished a layout that I intentionally made for a friend. It's been weeks already. Somehow I seem to have been hit with a layoutmaker version of the writer's block thing lolwut? I confess I wanna play Crazy Kart! XD It's the current craze of our group right now. I don't have an account yet though, but it's quite fun. I confess I wanted to level-up my character in O2Jam. I think it's Level 32 right now...? My friend uses my character to play, since I've bought some songs before. LOLz. I missed the days when we all play together at the net cafe. Technically I MISS a lot of things right now. Hah. XD
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I know who sang it..It`s "Boys like Girls". --- I confess... I loev Flyff soo much,I`m an Assist now.
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that. [spoiler]- i have exit exams tomorrow BUT i don't even bother to touch my book :lol: - i have to lessen my time using the internet - i passed the quiz at calculus. :lol: - i did not attend at my friend's debut (now) - i don't know what to type next - i am going to end my post noow :lol:[/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna confess that... [spoiler]Date: aug.23,2008 Day: saturday Happenings: i hate this day! (even this day is our intrams) coz our year failed to win! i dunno why? but im feeling lazy to go to school tommorow coz it's the finals and yes, our year is not in on that event. I hate this day coz mr.simpleguy :redface: make me cry(almost) coz he enters the school late then i wanna talk to him, but many boys surrounds him so i just pass on him always. where he hangs, im there too. and i think,he lost his patience. Arghh but i always see him looking at me, very confused. Im now listnening luv songs coz my hart is totally confused,hurt and argh! can't explain it well! :crybaby: i will not attend school tomorrow it's because i dun want to see him! he really sucks! he makes me uncomfortable... especially looking at me and knowing that i don't know what his doin. I walk home only coz it makes me hate that guy! so i just keep murmuring while walking... and i wanna cry,shout and kill! :evil: coz he makes me hate him long... i prefer 2 listen "hate that i love you" by rihanna, it reflects on my luv lyf for now. Hayyyzzz Mr. Simpleguy.. u make me feel =([/spoiler] :crybaby: what do i need to do!? he really sucks! :crybaby:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i missed this place. .lol .. sorri guys ..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]I [s]missed[/s] Carl sooo much,Glad to see you back here Carl. XD :thumbsup:[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-08-23 11:10:44)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm not doing good. Total wreck. I swear. Though, I still look pretty good. Don't I? :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol you'll alwez be pretty sis ice coz youre alwez smiling :redface: [sup][b]i confess..[/b][/sup] :arrow: someone ripped our generator and lulwutz its too obvious.. the only thing that was changed was the banner and it was from other group :O :thumbsdown: don't worry we are not pissed. we're used to other members ripping our stuff lol we're disappointed though :thumbsdown: ASK don't RIP. :lol: i confess this isnt a rant.. just a pretty warning .. we all know whats the consequence if someone is found guilty of ripping :redface: :eh: :lol: :arrow: i confess i LOLed too much.. i was there when the generator is being made i even suggested a few points so i know and i am sure its OUR generator.. :lol: :arrow: that i loeeeeeeeev my groupmates :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-23 11:37:14)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess: [/b] [spoiler]I kinda [i]hate[/i] Friendster now coz of their updates.. Look at my profile now, it's a [b]MESS[/b]! Grrr. Hate it much. Moii Mr. JC got dizzy last Friday. I misshouu moii Mr. JC . <3 I Hate Moii Lyf. I wanna go back Lay making but I don't have Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady. Grr. Hate it much. I wanna have laffy but moii family don't have much money to buy laffy. I don't wanna join our ukulele group but I will coz I wanna have big grades.[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I missed my Class-S family so much and I can barely stop typing nonsense in the confe. I confess I can't read properly anymoar hahaha. My eyes need a whole lot of sleep right now.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ducheszv]someone ripped our generator and lulwutz its too obvious.. the only thing that was changed was the banner and it was from other group don't worry we are not pissed. we're used to other members ripping our stuff lol we're disappointed though ASK don't RIP. i confess this isnt a rant.. just a pretty warning .. we all know whats the consequence if someone is found guilty of ripping[/quote] [/spoiler] [font=comic sans ms]i confess dot.dot.dot[/font] [font=candara]-- i wanna know hu babes is referrng to :eh:[/font] [sup]expose it...expose it[/sup] :lol: [font=candara]-- iv got talent [sub]of picking the wrong person[/sub] :wasted:[/font] [font=candara][sub]-- im gettng confused of hu to listen to wid regards my life & my $*$ :/ :paranoid:[/sub][/font] [font=candara]--- i edited this post bcoz i 4got the spoiler :lol:[/font]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-08-23 13:15:24)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/align] [spoiler][sup][b]LOL, sumone shud realize sumthing now..and confront the other one about it..before it gets anymore uhm frizzy :/,,hey dude, it wont help with wat ur doin right now, so get ur act up and speak up bro..if shes not that clear enuf..find a girl fit for u! =)[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Im totally blank out..hays..I confess, i envy [technically not] all the girls i see on teh street :wallbash:, well not all..except for grandmas, uhm manangs and other old girls :|,,wahaahahahha..why??? :paranoid:, thats one secret i wont tell :lol:[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Im freakingly happy now with wat is happening tho if others wud see it, it wud be just totally O.o WTF!? with wat we are doin/sayin to each other :lol: [its not wat u green people think :wallbash:]..lulz..that wont happen to me :wallbash:[/sup][/b] [sup][b]I confess, im diggin listening to the radio now,tho random songs are playing right now..i dunno, i got sick wif my playlist and i need to go look for new lulz[/b][/sup] [sup][b]I got the exp "lulz" from my mareh...she says that sometimes when shes kinda pissed :lol::eh:[/b][/sup][/spoiler] [align=center][b]-- End Of Confession --[/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i hve a long blog post in multi... i confess...i wonderin about siz duch's post... other group?? who could that be? :/ i confess... i edited my post...ahehe i confess i need to talk to babycake mandi.. =( i miss her so much...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-23 20:50:21)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess. [hr][hr][hr] 'Em So Proud With My Little Sister,She Got Top 1 In Her Class,I Dunno To Me! :rolleyes::paranoid::/ 'Em So Angry With Our Project Which Was Paper Folding,All Those Magazines To Fold and Form It To Swan.So Boring! :wallbash:;) I Dunno What To Type Next. 'Em Gonna End My Post.! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 9 queries - 0.626 second ]
Privacy Policy