• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=icekandi]I confess that I've finished all the books. I THINK. Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.[/quote] Waw, I envy you sis Ice. Is Twilight a good book? Yes, I think it really is popular now, I see [i]konyos[/i] walking around school holding that book :lol: --------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I'm so gonna buy that book tomorrow. [b]I confess[/b] I'm addicted to online shopping.
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i hate when its raining.. our internet affected... it makes my connction slower!!!:angry: i confess that i miss fujiko so much!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Phia - Yes. I just finished Breaking Dawn last week. Maye - It is! Super. Haha. --- I confess I want to go to Starbucks now and buy a White Chocolate Mocha VENTI. I confess I texted HER regarding our fight. Pathetic. I confess I love VODKA. And I miss VODKA people.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I also want to go to Starbucks right now like Ice. I wanna grab a Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe. [b]I confess[/b] I'm exited for tomorrow. I love Sunday :wow: [b]I confess[/b] there's nothing else I could do online tonight. I guess I'd just get out of here. :penguin: [b]*POOF*[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol me goin to [b]Starmart[/b] now not Starbucks :lol: theres no starbucks in our city yet :wasted: imy :kiss: [sup]i confess..[/sup] :arrow: i miss posting here.. :arrow: im effing poor!! lol im at my friends house :lol: :arrow: we'll be goin to starmart in an hour.. :arrow: me misses someone... good thing he called me last night :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-16 10:43:06)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]I confess that I've finished all the books. I THINK. Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.[/quote] Ow, Mami Ice! I envy you! :crybaby: I've heard of the Twilight series a long time ago but I thought it was a bit boring and too "formal"(?) for my taste, until one of my good friends told me about the story and how good it was. I really want to read the seriessss :wallbash: I [b]confess[/b]... [spoiler] ..that I want to [b]DANCE[/b] right now!! :D ... ... ... Whoa. Now that sounded odd. ..that I miss having a [b]GFX request thread[/b], despite how difficult it is to budget the time and everything (lol, that sounds weird). I miss making those animated GIF signatures liek the ones dondon usually makes. It's a troublesome task for me though. :disgust: ..that I really really really really really really really miss my [b]Class-S[/b] family so BAD. =( I miss having those karaoke conferences with everyone. I wonder how Nela's doing? And Meow? And Nina & Trix? And the others.....?? How are you guys? :| :lol: ..that I also [b]miss[/b] making layouts. I don't liek my old layouts anymoar, they suck, LOL. XD I'm trying to make two emotive-and-oh-so-black layouts for our class' [b]emocouple[/b]. :lol: It's taking me a longer time though because I put in some tweaks, and I really suck at adding tweaks. And I have to adjust everything--the whole layout itself--to make it look good in other browsers. Geeez. and lastly, [b]I confess I'm a bit depressed[/b] right now. I didn't get to see much of him today and that's...just sad. :| [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]I confess that he's a good guesser and im trusting him with my secret.xD.,xD[/quote] Don't worry, don't worry. I promised to keep your secret....and I don't break my promises. [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I miss bro Jie....we are never online at the same time anymore. :wallbash: that I'm wondering where my pa'tna in crime, Guile is at. :question: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-16 10:39:14)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess my headaches like hell today. . . -->>> i was so anxious with the midterms, i didn't had a goodnight sleep. -->>> the exam in computer was easy.. i bet, i passed. -->>> the exam in adult health nsg sux big time! it was so difficult. all essay about disease assessment, management, diagnostic exams chuva. and it was more difficult than the board exam. i haven't reviewed for this exam. :wallbash: i guess i failed. :angry: :wallbash: :penguin: i confess... i miss him.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Don't be, dear. I'm a bookworm. Haha. I confess Im hating TLA now. I supeeeeeer hate it. I used to love it, though.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess taht i'm excited to watch Twilight on the big screen..haha will watch it w/ my girl friends XD
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I can't wait for this :wallbash:[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/bhebhiej/at200806.gif[/img] Supposed to be hurricane strength by Monday morning. [b]I live right around where that black X is at[/b]. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I had a fight with a member. But everything's settled now. THANK GOD. I confess she really had me going [b]RAWRRRRRR!!![/b] a while ago. And that was very unlikely of me. I confess I was planning to crash her account becaus she said foul things to me a while ago. But I changed my mind. Hacking is bad! :wallbash:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] [spoiler] Im reli worried bout him, He's getting sick always and it always comes back..and i miss him so much..=( Damn i really wana make an effing blog :retard:, but me sooper noob dnt knw how :lol:, can sumbody freakin teach me? :/:lol: Wooooo dang, me loving one tree hill now..the newst season wocks!!..wooot! but but but..i cant wait for september..wooooooo!! there'll be lots of things in sept..liek, on Sept 1 the newest hottest and me much awaited season 2 of gossip girl!!!! woooooooooooooooo!! dang! i missed this show..then sum of my friends are having bdays..liek on sept 7, 20, and 25 and on sept 28 my dad's bday..hell yeah! farteeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol: , but im only invited to one bday and its my dads.. ( haiz my so called friends) :disgust: Lululz my mareh is effing cracking me up and making me release my inner insanity (wooooooooooo deep!! ) :lol:, and shes making me [i]damay[/i] with the kilig moed shes getting :lol: Dang another concert i missed and i dmn well regret missing it T__T, PATD! haiz my lyf is ypparc :lol: I reaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy wana make a blog liek wat they hab..some1 told me bout this FTP thingy..i nosebled :wasted: :lol:[/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-16 15:09:46)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i was shocked by that video...ghost on tape... i watched it at 2:22 am...:lol::lol::lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]he alwez txt me cuz of that[/quote] [quote=--pUshnIt08--]but that person was sum1 who meant much to me bfore ( and still a lil bit now ) :lol: :kiss:[/quote] :arrow: ehem .. i think i know this person.. :rolleyes: "he" .. i think i really really know this person lol.. you dead mareh :lol: [sup]i confess..[/sup] :arrow: im happy tonight coz i had fun even though i only had 5pesos in my pocket.. im at my friends house \m/ me had fun coz of my friends.friends.and friends :lol: :arrow: im glad the games in our site is now working lol weeeee :arrow: me wanna edit my profile again :lol: :arrow: me wanna eat something hot :wallbash:
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]nagka GF ako ng bading. secret natin yun ha. :paranoid: :retard: :crybaby:[/quote] dont worry dude.... as long as you didnt commit a crime its ok.... but to tell the truth im so annoyed with gays..
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

I Confess :arrow: I finally Manage 2 make teh gamez work in class-s website.. =D ( visit us at ------> www.class-s.org ) :arrow: I miss her :cry: . cant wait to chat wit her again w00t w00t.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I have a headache again. :wallbash: Maybe if I stop :wallbash: I won't have so many headaches. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i haven't sleep yet coz i've been waiting for his text!!:doubt: And im so uber sleepy right now coz of waiting for nothing!!:evil::evil: I also confess that im so annoyed with him but still lurve him!!=|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=pink]I confess.[/color] [spoiler][color=gray]This post will be kinda colorpool haha jk i wanna haf a [u]blog[/u] i'm soo obsessed wif [s][b]him[/b][/s] and [u][b]Max Changmin[/b][/u] i'm getting [i]lazier[/i] and [i]lazier[/i] these days -..- i made an artwork for [b]Suigin Tou[/b] and [b]Lelouch[/b] :wow: hope they liek it :lol: i always feel hungry when i see sis Lea's siggy mmm teh [s]chicken[/s] lol haha i [b]loev[/b] receiving comments from my eptok pamilees i'm hungry =( I was shocked to see teh second ftalker as teh classmate of my ex-classmate -..- O_O i noticed that there is someone who wont forget me no matter how hard he is concentrating on his own business. Not liek my ex-boyfriend. :angry: [b]WTH[/b]. How can he say "[b][u][i][Yahoo~[/i][/u][/b]" as a respond after i said that we should break :mad: Try to imagine your own boyfriend saying that during breakups :wasted: i don't deserve him :wallbash: he is just playing on me argh :mad: [/color] [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-16 20:41:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08

[ 11 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy