• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=emlodee]i confess. that yesterday 08-08-08 is not a good day. probably a bad day. after 2 years of loving each other, we finally broke up. and i confess im telling him that i am not crying and i will not cry but, last night i fell asleep crying. im totally broken now. i confess that i want him back.[/quote] aw sis Melo. :crybaby: So sorry to hear that. x( >T I confess.. I haven't studied for our exams yet. And instead, I'm still foruming and playing! Waiting for my Mr. Cool. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^Who is taht Mr.Cool of eurs? =D [spoiler]I confess.. I miss Blanche.X3[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that is lost in d0ta .. but it is ok .. :P
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess my pc has low internet connection now,and im juz using my psp wd teh wifi.. i confess i feel lucky bcoz we hav wifi in our house here,tnx to my bro lol i confess im having hard time typing words in here lol i confess i just fnishd teh naruto ultmate ninja heroes game here in my psp.nd yey ive defeated itachi! wd teh use of my sasuke lol i confess my fingers hurt from typing here lol
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

"~ I Confess i am Annoyed in this I Don't know program It keep saying "You had a Security Problem" Garhhhhhh =| ~"
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: :arrow: that I am turning emo now..coz' the person I love loves someone else. . :cry: :crybaby: I hate it! :( :arrow: i'm begining to be :wasted: here. . . . uhmm. . :arrow: i'm missing some of my siszies here. . :( :arrow: I'm bored now. . :|
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess: That I'm missing our conferences and some people. :cry: In contrast: I am so happy that are exams are over! =D :thumbsup: That I am quite bored. *sigh* =| That I am excited that we're going to my cousin's house tomorrow. That I am even more excited that I am being closer to my family. [hr][hr][hr] I'm happy that my life is moving on up. :)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that my best friend in camp, became my boyfriend.. weee..
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess! i missed kissing! HAHA. honestly!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm confused. :retard: it's really hard to choose. between the one you love who hurt you asking for another chance or the one you really like and loves you. . . which is worth it? =(
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i still love [b]ERIC[/b]..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i am feeling so stupid again :| I am getting stupid day by day :disgust: Yeah i only liek him only [u][b]him[/b][/u] I don't care whoever lieks me. I only liek him. :wasted: Teh only thing is. He lieks another girl :crybaby: i liek him so much but he doesn't liek me =( he is teh only person in my heart. he cant be replaced by any other person :smoke: haha lol geez, im obsessed :wasted: [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]-i wanna move on totally,.! im getting dumber lol :wallbash: -i dun want to hurt myself? [see?? how stupid of me--stupid confessions of mine!] *change topic* -will start to make a layout requests on our group thread. -i find [i]bobcbar[/i] very kind. ehehe xD -everyone is busy lol :| [/spoiler]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]im very much addicted to him.. i love him for almost 4 years..:O not addicted but obsessed..[/spoiler]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i loved the beijing olympic opening!!! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i am wondering why that somebody ^ promised me to call me after 1 hour. And yet until now she didn't call me :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I am a very lucky guy. I had a situation to take care of in the real world and I thought it was gonna keep me away for 6 months, but by the graces of God, the situation is already resolved and I can once again try to pick up all the pieces and move forward. And, of course, I can get back to posting here. :D :lol: that I missed Ftalk a lot, even though I was only gone for 2 or 3 days. that I'm really feeling sad for sis Melody. :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-09 15:55:14)

iNi.dhEe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that im so happy now, im just woke up, just loggin here and just read teh message from my baby broth.. im really happy that he's comeback.. hahaha, damn.. teh message too short,and make me got shocked :lol: speechless too.. hehe, everything he did (even long story :wallbash: ) im glad he is back!! =) ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im feeling sick haha.. i confess im becoming lazy again haiz..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i am haffy that im finally done wif editing teh pics of my frens for my ftured frens hoho. 32 frens isnt an easy thing haha lawl.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:02

[ 9 queries - 0.375 second ]
Privacy Policy