• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

ok...i confess,,,,my mind is in my boyfriend,..and mY heart is to someone... wierd ryt?? what shouLd i do... i have a boyfriend...when... i see....the boY...why my heart goez to hiM.. :cry: :cry: :cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i dreamed of SimpleMe last night.. Erghh!I dunno why.. I dont even know him that much but he was the one who appeared on my dream.. Waaah!and with the special participation of rapidoh..=|
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i conFess...im sad today...i want to laugh... buT....my eyes were.....cryinG... laughing w/ cryinG hayZZ!! my laugH is so Over.. i confess that....im a girl that olweys cry in the nYt...dunno what to do... :( :( :(:(
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that me and my crush are instant messaging in ym right now..wid cam!! haha..yii..hahah
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] i really lhuv my nanak tricia. :wow: She looks really great! And she looks like Japanese. I envy her. I want to [b]thank her for my avatar[/b]. Soo kawaii. :eh: I really miss her a lot. :rolleyes: [b]I confess[/b] that i was disappointed with what happen to GTC campaign, threads were still been approved by the moderators. Sorry. T.T Im just really disappointed :wallbash:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that today is my lucky day,ahahaha :cool:.[/sup] [sup]that I'm so sleepy now,but i dun want to sleep,nyerh -.-[/sup] [sup]that I'm so happy coz tommorow we don't have school. yeah,yippie \(^O^)/~[/sup] [sup]*lOl* XD[/sup] [sup]that I wanna online at fs now :penguin:.[/sup][/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confessed that i have been crying easily recently
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess ur so lucky...that someone..is happY! and me...my life...is totally,,bad,,, huhuhhuuh... dnt know what to do...... guYz can u answer my question... the boy that is in my mind or the boy that is in my heart???? my boyfriend is in my mind and the boy is in my heart?? huh?? cant decide...
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that i dreamed last night that person... i think i really miz that person... =) I confess that i'm so tired and i'm getting poor coz of materials for my visual aids... :cry: and i confess that i'm so really happy :) because of my grades! :D:thumbsup: yepee! [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i loev the new name and new leader of [i]"Eptok Pinoy Scandalers"[/i]. Congratz~! To Manong Neex. :eh: He is now teh leader =D Parrtyy hard. :lol: :lol: I confess taht i want to use photoshop. Ahaha :lol: But im soo tired to DL fonts and brushes. >_< I confess taht i find this day a bit boring. Ahoho~! :wasted: [/spoiler]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i am [s]still[/s] [u]not[/u] feeling well but look where am i now?infront of pc..=D haha. it'll be more boring if i cant get ol. i confess i'm longing for [s][b]him[/b][/s]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sis khat??/where have u been???:O i confess that this week is so uber fun and uber enjoy..;) wew..we had our culminating and acquintance actvities in our school and i love it..haha! especially the battle of the bands..:wow:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=stitch05]sis khat??/where have u been???:O[/quote] juz here ate..[spoiler]hangin' around..;)[/spoiler] [b]i missed you..[/b] :cry: i supposed to call you in the fone when i was still unli..lol topic: i confess the person above me is so special to me. i confess i posted again in confession section 'coz ive seen who was the last to post.:eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sis khat! i missed you :) [quote=triciabianca]I confess taht i loev the new name and new leader of "Eptok Pinoy Scandalers". Congratz~! To Manong Neex. :eh: He is now teh leader =D Parrtyy hard.[/quote] oohh wow. congrats to neex. congrats neex :D ------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i just went on a tiring journey today.. [i]city hopping[/i].. i think i just used up all my money.. daaaarn it [b]i'm broke[/b] :disgust:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-01 05:39:07)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that enjoyed my noc shift duty at our city hospital. I've seen a lot of labor and a lot of newborn babies, assisted and handled actual pushing out of the baby and lots of gross moments and the exp is new to me, i was so overwhelmed...but then..[/spoiler] [spoiler]..during the 2 day shift, i confess that i'm a bit pissed that 2 newborns were dead during delivery and its really frustrating and sad to be there when that happens..i hate it..i hate it so much..[/spoiler] [spoiler]i confess i lurved my new sig. i'm gonna catch up wif my sleep now...^_^[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i cant still get SimpleMe and Rapidoh out of my mind.. Erghh!im still wondering why dreamed of them last night.. Erghhh!:wallbash::wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess bhe bought me the death note "notebook" yesterday and a "L" cellphone sticker haha love it!! :wow:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im so happy! our section won the nutrition month's jingle.. wuhu.. :D :arrow: diz day is so tiring.. :arrow: my crush is so hot! he looks like astroboy during our jingle.. and i think its cute.. :) :arrow: all my boy classmates including my crushie is so pretty [i]knna[/i].. :lol: they wore make up and they are so pretty.. :arrow: i really love this thread! :D :arrow: kuya lucknskill's siggie and ava is sooo cute.. i love LOLcats! :D

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-08-01 08:02:49)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]..during the 2 day shift, i confess that i'm a bit pissed that 2 newborns were dead during delivery and its really frustrating and sad to be there when that happens..i hate it..i hate it so much..[/quote] [spoiler]it really happens bob. IUFD's. . it's really frustrating esp when it's in the DR and we're supposed to welcome them to the new world. [i](supposed to do cord care/newborn care but instead we do post mortem. )[/i] but that's life, there's always a reason for everything. [/spoiler] i confess i can't stop answering survey questions and posting them in fs bulletin. it's pretty obvious that i'm always at home, OL. :D i confess i'm getting used of not seeing my bf. i don't get paranoid anymore. =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]:arrow: kuya lucknskill's siggie and ava is sooo cute.. i love LOLcats! :D[/quote] Weee! Thanks for that. :D [quote=lairhel]it really happens bob. IUFD's. . it's really frustrating esp when it's in the DR and we're supposed to welcome them to the new world. (supposed to do cord care/newborn care but instead we do post mortem. ) but that's life, there's always a reason for everything.[/quote] Yeah, and the hospital was so poor so the midwife there asked me to put the infant in this box and in my mind i was like "[i]it's not a dead cat or something, i don't wanna do it![/i]" still..i have no choice. did i mention it was the mothers G13? o_o [spoiler]I confess i love to drink Cobra, energy drink.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:22

[ 9 queries - 1.338 second ]
Privacy Policy