• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

emotional_zachari
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Because it's exclusive for Ftalk members only.. and should be logged in... no big deal...secret... still thinking of a secret... uhmmm.... be back!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Harvii[/b] Ehh~ congratz bro :thumbsup: Gudluck ;] I confess taht i loev teh latest video of sis AYA. DAMN~ its soo good. i loeev it. :wow: Keep it up sissy :eh: I confess taht i was now on our computer room >_<
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that again im so emotionally stressed. i think i should go to the doctor now to have my sanity normalized. it was an obvious emotional torture again! i was so tired of those. i can't do anything but to cry. i confess that i will be more dense from now on, im helping myself to be like that but its not really easy to PRETEND eh! the hardest part fate would be asking from me is to PRETEND. i envy those people who are very good at it. i confess that i was wishing worst for that person... but nahhh... i should be more stronger fighter. if that person really want to be like that to me, then be it,
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess I really miss ftalk a lot. I'm so busy in school that I don't have time to post here :(. I confess I'm feeling so nervous. Omg! Why?! I don't know! I confess.. I felt really bad when LH left us. I need an explanation. I confess .. [spoiler]I'm inlove.[/spoiler] * BOW.[/b][/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [spoiler]tomorrow i'm going home, it's our town feast! and i have to be there, wakeke...uhmm.. i'll be meeting my old friends in Highschool, haha.. i wonder what their faces looks now! i never seen them for a long long time..i'm so excited for tomorrow, hope everything turns out fine![/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]im woried of wat my "warden" myt think wen he sees the CFone bill :lol: i get calls frm NY mor dan 3ce a day :ninja: :lol:[/quote] by [i]warden[/i] you mean your guard dog? :lol: i told you. get rid of him already. =D [quote=sHy19]i confess i wanna talk to my kambz :ninja: im kinda feeln a bit high & i need an outlet :lol:[/quote] :o i didn't know i was your outlet. :lol: :wallbash: im glad you're having fun with your life kambz. its been a while since i last saw you that way. :P i confess.. :arrow: im researching something for my journal tomorrow. argh :arrow: i just made an effin long message for someone. :arrow: im happy for my babes :wow: finally. .. kambz go for it \m/ =D :arrow: i <333333333333 the video of ate mushi. the ending was nice! :eh: :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...siz aya's vid was :lol: its cool siz aya!! :wow: i love watching yer vids... ;) i confess im talkin to my bebe gay faith right now... :wow: i confess bebe gay and me misses xota/babycake mandi so much... i confess im here in a comp shop near our place...coz my tita's using it pa ... :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess everyone is offline in eptok ... including [b]Blossom , Bubles , Ate Graze[/b] ,[b] Ate 3sh[/b] , ate [b]lois[/b] ... :wasted:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i had to cut a class a while ago. i just got too lazy to attend. anyway. it's no biggie. it's not like hs anymore :lol: i just want to confess it :lol: :lol: [b]i confess[/b] i had a great day.. fun filled with tralala[b]love[/b] in the air :wow: [b]i confess[/b] i changed my avatar again :/ [b]i confess[/b] i miss my classmates.. Class-S.. i love you so :kiss:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-24 06:07:30)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I should collect reputation points now..!! =) :wallbash: I'll start making layouts now (css layouts!!) :cool: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess i am really proud of him [i]because he won in this singing contest[/i] even though i am not his girlfriend anymore!..:wallbash:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess my bf got sad when he read a graphic i made that goes [i] "i always have the tendency to fall for the wrong guy.." .. [/i] he took it seriously and didn't get the hidden meaning.. :( anyways, i'll explain it to him someday and he'll get it anyway.. toinks! i confess my day's fine. we had cokefloat again! he don't really like it but tried it bec. of me.. :D and that small effort counts bigtime! ;]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess,. [/b] i am supposed to memorize [b]desiderata[/b] now *[i]desiderata is a long prayer,. and will gonna have a oral recitation|individually lol|[/i] and [i]later[/i] i will eat [b]ballot[/b] hahaha =D =D =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... i stayed at my mom's place earlier...with my ate..and pamangkin ahehe... i confess...aja texted me earlier and ask me if i wanted to come wth them tomorrow...haha yeah corz!! i confess i wish babycake and bebegay are online =(
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oooh for teh peeps who watch muh vidz sankyoo uberly much ^^ yer teh best hihi if you don't know what we're talkin about........... a big haha to you [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-11.gif[/img] lolllll.. i kid ! jusz click [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=9sXY_NWCC9w]me [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-08.gif[/img][/url] talk about advertising haha [b]i confess[/b] i was makin a layie a while ago when suddenly boom brownoutttttttttttt [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-21.gif[/img] teh electricity just bish slapped me huhu

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-24 09:40:46)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i favorited siz aya's vid.. i confess ive watched it over and over again!! nice siz aya!! i confess siz aya is really :wow: omg im turning!! to an alien!! :wallbash: :penguin:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i favorited siz aya's vid.. i confess ive watched it over and over again!! nice siz aya!! i confess siz aya is really omg im turning!! to an alien!![/quote] [b]yeah popsicle i confess i enjoy watching miisz aya's vid(5 facts about aya).. weee soo effin nice i lurve her voice & hair so much :wow: :wow: .. im gonna watch it over and over again :o .. haha hope to have its part two LOL.. :lol: [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I switched to FF yesterday but I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. Hmmm, maybe it's just because I'm used to IE. that I watched Transformers for the first time....it was good, but not great. :thumbsup: that I slept 2 hours later than I had planned. :wallbash: that my emoticons in YM are not working suddenly and I don't know why. :cry: The were working when I went to bed last night, then I wake up this morning and the don't work. :wallbash: :cry: [/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Hi there Jesse..now you and your partner in crime can blow up the music section again :lol:[/b] [b]My Confessions for Today: Meine Eingeständnisse für heute ^^ \m/[/b] [spoiler] [b]:arrow: I'll be very busy next month (Probably be online here once a week) :wasted: so i'm temporarily handing over The Leadership of the Rockstars egroup to another member.. :retard: I've been talking to some members already ;)[/b] [b]:arrow: I'm on Final Fantasy mode :wasted: Been playing the game on my cousin's Ps3 :retard:[/b] [b]:arrow: I'm addicted on morphing music tracks...I like them to sound different.. I like making Hayley William's voice sound like a guy :lol:[/b][/spoiler] [b]Behalten Sie Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b] [b]v I know who that person is v =D[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-24 12:11:14)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ :lol:[/b] I confess that I'm very [b]"not happy"[/b] with somebody right now. You know who you are. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 11 queries - 0.908 second ]
Privacy Policy