• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. a noob mistaken me as a girl because of my avatar..God! she called me a [b]sis..[/b]..and because of that, im going to change it now! pft!:doubt:
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. im rily excited with the new layout im making now! :D it will be my ultimate creation of all my layoutsss!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im having fun on chat nowadays... haha... making new friends, even though im really missing so bad the old ones... haha again. i confess jesse was always online... how come? i confess that im still online because my partner well, maybe gonna be home drunk later nor not going home tonight. its good for him if he will sleep with his friends house than going home commuting. i confess im kinda not feeling well today again my tonsils kinda hurt
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: like the three who confessed, i was :o too when i saw my YM list empty. A miracle has happened coz Class-S have confe all the time from [b]morning to [u]early morning[/u][/b] wakiwkiwkiw~ and it gets better everday. \m/ =D :arrow: im gonna wake up my kambz now =D :arrow: the[b] -start of confession-[/b] and [b]-end of confession-[/b] trend was started by mareh. :eh: now its becoming a trend. :arrow: i want to kick mareh's dad out of her pc. argh :mad: :arrow: i wanna empty my bladder again :|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler] [b]that[/b] I'm not always online (even when it says I am) ....sometimes I just forget to log out (like last night when I passed out at my computer desk from drinking too much). :lol: [b]that[/b] when I finally woke up at my computer desk my neck really hurt. :lol: [b]that [/b]I'm getting drunk again today/tonight :rolleyes: [b]that[/b] we're having another thunderstorm here :D I love storms. [/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im waiting for someone yet im quite sure he's no longer coming tonight. maybe i should nag at him tomoro morning when he's home already. i dont wanna waste my celfone load on texting and calling him. he's free to do what he wanted anyway. i confess that im enjoying chatting with new friends, old friends about someone and somethings... i confess that i had a simple chat with someone i just met last night and that person keeps on PM me everytime i go visible in ym... we talk because im bored tonight and we became so open to each other that even personal matters was tackled in our chat. i happen to tell that person my situation and some parts of my probs in life. hay just nothing, i just had someone to chat with my probs again.and ofcourse advertise my ugly blog hahaha. i confess that its already 1am yet im still chatting with a friend about someone hahaha, mariela chikadora! i confess that he just texted me to say that he's on his way home. hmmm i wonder if he's drunk how come he managed to still commute and guada was too way far from pasig huh. i confess that i will not nag at him when he got home. i will just throw that plates and glasses to him.:D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^omg.., :lol: ur hubby must learn the matrix style.., :lol: i confess.., [spoiler] im experiencing tonsilitis more often these past few months.., but i dont want to undergo tonsilectomy.., :crybaby: on the other hand this may lead to a heart condition if not treated promptly.., may God have mercy on me.., :cry: [/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]i confess.. im rily excited with the new layout im making now! :D it will be my ultimate creation of all my layoutsss![/quote] Oooh goodluck! can't wait to see that one :lol:[quote=bhebhiej]that I'm getting drunk again today/tonight :rolleyes:[/quote] when was the last time you were sober..? :o [b]I confess..[/b] I'm [b]done[/b] transferring my banner files to a [u]new hosting site[/u] (yay!) I thought teh problem is that I haf lots of [b]rippers[/b]... :3 I later realized that it's [b]Ripway[/b] that has gone bananas lol. I mean I already removed all files in one of my account but I still occupy [b]90%[/b] of my bandwidth. [b]WTF?![/b] what's up wif that? My fingers hurt now (due to all those file transfers) and [u]I'm really exhausted [/u]*sigh Good thing I have a [u]premium[/u] account in [b]Photobucket[/b], meaning I have a larger bandwidth for three months, or else I'll be moving all those images as well. Waaaaa ! I shudder in fear every time think about of moving all those images by [b]September[/b]. Yeah, I don't have a paypal account to continue purchasing teh premium account. [b]*dies[/b] Maybe I should just [b]stop [/b]making layies lol. Nani desu ??! :o Nahhh I can't possibly do that :lol:-- I mean, I'm having so much fun making layouts ü. I don't make layies just for the sake of [b]repu[/b] or to [b]seek recognition[/b] but because I enjoy doing it. [b]I loev to make layouts !![/b] (There! I said it! hahaha) Call it a [b]hobby[/b] or [b]obsession[/b] but yea [u]i loev makin lays[/u] wakiwkiwkiw. You know what's hard about making [b]pre-made layies?[/b] Well there are lots of things to consider like :arrow: the pre-made layie should fit in all sorts of [b]computer resolutions[/b] :arrow: It should also adjust to [b]all[/b] [u]Friendster application[/u], [u]widgets[/u] and [u]content[/u]. :arrow: and finally it should look good in [b]most browsers[/b](If not, all) such as IE and FF. I dunno bout other [b]authors [/b]but that's how it is wif me. :lol: (I hope they agree :ninja:)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-15 14:17:21)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]i confess that i will not nag at him when he got home. i will just throw that plates and glasses to him.:D[/quote] [b]hahaha....c'mon, now....chill, my friend...don't breaking stuff :rolleyes: ....throw paper plates and plastic cups :lol:[/b] [quote=forsakendoll][quote=bhebhiej]that I'm getting drunk again today/tonight :rolleyes:[/quote] when was the last time you were sober..? :o[/quote] [b]2 nights ago, actually....and I had a terrible night that night :mad:[/b] [b]I confess that it's almost drinking time again :D[/b]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-15 14:31:48)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]2 nights ago, actually....and I had a terrible night that night :mad:[/quote] nah i mean for real. =D You know sober for like months (or years? hahaha) just saying -- being sober doesn't mean you'll have a terrible night. [b]I confess...[/b] I'm having a hard time remembering [b]bhebhiej's[/b] username.. I always get confuse with the spelling :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][quote=bhebhiej]2 nights ago, actually....and I had a terrible night that night :mad:[/quote] nah i mean for real. =D You know sober for like months (or years? hahaha) just saying -- being sober doesn't mean you'll have a terrible night. [b]I confess...[/b] I'm having a hard time remembering [b]bhebhiej's[/b] username.. I always get confuse with the spelling :lol:[/quote] Actually....not that long ago....until about a month ago, I had not had any alcohol in almost 4 years Then, when I went on leave of absence from work I started drinking again because I get bored hahaha :wasted: [b]I confess[/b] I wish I could change my stupid effin username (reminds me of somebody i wish i could forget)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... im being more addicted to multiply than my fs now.... haha :lol: haiz.. :D i confess...im listening to some old songs....song from the 90's ;) and im lovin it.. ;) i confess.... i love listening to magic 89.9's bois night out ahehe thats one of the reason why im having these eyebags lolz...toni toni, sam y.g and slick rick are really funny!! i cant help but not to laugh!! :lol: :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-15 17:01:47)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that I Had a Headache in fixing my tweaks but still now its not working Garrrrrrr =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] [b]that [/b]I think I might have actually gotten tired of my drinking...passed out at 6pm today, then woke up at about 9:30...thought about drinking more, but lost my desire after taking one swallow. :wasted: :retard: [b]that [/b]I have a very cute friend who does not think she's cute but she really is ;) [b]that [/b]today has been a pretty good day, despite a lot of bulls*** in my life. [b]that[/b] I'll probably have more confessions before this night is over :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-16 01:32:46)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i still hate myself. i should have thought trice (or rather a million times) on the decisions i've made, now i'm regretting everything :wallbash:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I CONFESS! I am l-o-e-v-i-n-g Rozen Maiden ne~ Now in season 2. :wow: desuu!! chibi-chibi humans!! XD And I CONFESS.. I got 0 out of 20 in our second quiz in Algebra. :O It's because I didn't study last night. So, yeah, I deserve the score.. :|
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I confess.. I'm done transferring my banner files to a new hosting site (yay!) I thought teh problem is that I haf lots of rippers... :3 I later realized that it's Ripway that has gone bananas lol. I mean I already removed all files in one of my account but I still occupy 90% of my bandwidth. WTF?! what's up wif that? My fingers hurt now (due to all those file transfers) and I'm really exhausted *sigh Good thing I have a premium account in Photobucket, meaning I have a larger bandwidth for three months, or else I'll be moving all those images as well. Waaaaa ! I shudder in fear every time think about of moving all those images by September. Yeah, I don't have a paypal account to continue purchasing teh premium account. *dies Maybe I should just stop making layies lol.[/quote] nyhahahah same here my 3 ripway acct exceeded its bandwidth the bad part is i also upload there my images and i dont have any backup all of my old lay r now trash nyahaha.... :wallbash: hayyzzz.. i confess all my lay are gud only while my acct last lol... :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: my sinuses are killing me.. ;_; plus someone's spraying strong perfume here. dang! T_T :arrow: i think im having a headache :arrow: i hate plastic people :rolleyes: who doesnt? :lol: :arrow: i wish im at home.. =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 04:17:54)

j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess That i viewed Forsakendoll's Profile And i enjoyed Listening to the music.. haha like this one "[i]#36chichikacvhimukweknachenchencvih436456[/i]" haha but i love it.. And Duchesz Profile So much fun layyie by Aya again she is awesome@
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ of chorz. thats my ate mushi :wow: .. i confess.. :arrow: im really disappointed with someone .. well maybe disappointed is not the right term.. [i]"tampo"[/i] is more appropriate.. she's changed and i can't deny it any longer. :penguin: :arrow: ill try not to be online as often as last week. have to study. :arrow: sometimes i hope i cant see if he/she's online or not in ftalk. just like in YM. invi modo. :arrow: i wanna log out now.. :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 04:46:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.693 second ]
Privacy Policy