• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. :arrow: im so glad ate mushi is back.. the [b]SMEXY CSS QUEEN[/b] =D :arrow: im at our school net lab right now and i was so ignorant, i dont even know whats my pass and username. :lol: :arrow: shirow's new personality is creeping me out :paranoid: :lol: :arrow: i hope my mareh is here. =( :arrow: i miss him. i wasnt able to log in last night. i slept early. argh :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-08 22:01:24)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=forsakendoll]Bhe Tunie pm me a while ago and told me about muh rank. Whoah... Admin changed it already :cool:[/quote] sizleyyyyyy me misses u suuuuu much.. i LOL'd about ur RANK.. coz i thought it was just a joke that u will use the [b]SMEXY[/b].. :lol: but still.. it suits u.. :lol: coz my sizley ish so smexxxyy :wow: Confession: i confess i still dont have enough sleep.. and me ish jealous with sizley coz i think she already watched [b]WANTED[/b].. thats y imma go to the mall today to watch the movie.. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm drunk :retard: I confess my internet connection today sucks a** and it's pissing me off. :mad: :evil: I confess I've been listening to the same song over and over for like 2 hours...."Sugar" by System of a Down....I bet my neighbors hate me by now =D =D
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]confess the person i quoted is my friend.. a good friend.. be nice to this person okay[/quote] I confess the person I quoted is vain but pretty in real life. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: that my views about some people in FTalk changed. :rolleyes: :arrow: that I should go to bed and get some sleep but I think I'm truly addicted to Ftalk =) :arrow: that I thougt my buddy, guile, was gonna help me hit 1200 tonight, but now he disappeared :lol: :arrow: that i'm missing 3 people =| :arrow: that I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited about something :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Aya/SMEXY CSS Queen [/b] Wee~ nice Rank. :) • [b] I confess[/b] that im freakin' hating my cousins, they were all afraid to horror pictures and gash they were about to crash my laptop when i was able to go to one horror site. 0MG! I will kick their [s]ass[/s] if they do it soo. :lol: Wakaka~ and until now, they were shouting and crying like pigs. :rolleyes: Lolengs crazy. =D • [b] I confess[/b] that i might not get online for 1 week. *for sure** I effin' hating it!! Dmn- i didn't realize that will happen. :retard: Hatee 'em! :3 • [b] I confess[/b] that i freakin loving the song Bye Bye by Mariah, it was effin great. <333

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-09 01:26:56)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kaka[/b] オメデト( ^_^)∠※PAN!。.*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★゜'・:*\(^O^)/ atarashi i yu^za^ mei noo iwai wo nobe ru! I told admin to change your username 2 days ago. He was asked me "What is Smexy?".Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll) Anyway. imy. :ninja: - - - - - - - - - Confessions start here ・・・・・ [spoiler]☆ I'm a lolicon. lolwut. ||||||(_ _。)|||| Nah. But i rly loev loli chara. and mo3 for sure. >:3 ☆ I missed everyone in the confe. Esp. [b]my husbie lulu-sama[/b] <3! imysb! ☆ I'm addicted to some fellow anime-bloggers now. I read their blogs everyday. ━━( ̄− ̄)━━(−_−)━━ And I enjoy it. ☆ I'm curious with Shirow's new personality on ducheszee's post. (・・?) [/spoiler] ・・・End here
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i juz finish updating all my layies.. Yahooo for me!:D
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] i confess circuits 1 is difficult. i confess i just got my nbi clearance. (i just have to get my sss number then *poof! im ready for work! haha.) i confess i have to part time jobs(workaholic!?!) haha.. i am a math tutor to a 2nd year hs student and i will start at the rides and attractions department at e.k. as soon as i finish my requirements. :D [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ducheszee[/b] =D ask shirow.. i was freaked out.. he's actually bringin ****ry with him always. i was like :O :O what?!?! :lol: :lol: but i think its good coz he's closer to **d :eh: [hr] i confess.. :arrow: i typed our Case Presentation and i missed typing something for the class. :lol: :arrow: im curious where he is.. hmm he should be online now .. :rolleyes: :arrow: siszy nina is shoooooooo gowjus! :wow: i viewed her profy and :wow: :eh: :arrow: i wanna watch Hancock tonight.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-09 03:01:19)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess once i challenged my prof in hospital regarding ur prelim .. anyone who can perfect it from case presentation.. interview.. analysis... /diagnosis ... treatment... to prognosis .... wil be excempted to the rest of the finals lol im bragging .. but surely i did it it surely fun to be a student....life revolve in skuls challenges .. essays and quizzes... i learn to flirt after college nyahahaha... speaking of late bloomer... wee i forgot to mention i love disecting cadavers how fasinating it can be animal flesh resembles exactly to human... anatomically speaking and physiologically almost the same only differ in final innate appearance... really the difference is so thin wakoko.. the pre courses do makes sense lol .. i tot zoology is a juz a wasted craft [b]so wonder not if u met someone who behaving like animals they are all close links...[/b] i met some lol... ill confess soon whos them nyahahhaa juxx.. :P the one i referring to is so wakakaka ireally havent met a man who acted and say things as he did... net will always be a net.. a low kind of creature will shine out of luck... have some life.. focus it to urs rather minding mine nyahaha... are u concern or too insecure dont pattern urs to mine wer totally different from gender to everything... i confess im really pissed off this time... my thin thread juz snap off lol... waa ..im afraid of myself when im in this state... hope i can control thou... want to be civilize as much as possible...lol juz pray for me if u hate me...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-09 04:23:33)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]Aya/SMEXY CSS Queen Wee~ nice Rank. :)[/quote] sankyoo~ :lol: :kiss: [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Kaka オメデト( ^_^)∠※PAN!。.*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★゜'・:*\(^O^)/ atarashi i yu^za^ mei noo iwai wo nobe ru![/quote] hahaha :lol: honto ni arigatou desu Yuna nee ~ <3 thanks for askin admin to change muh rank wakiwkiwkiw :lol: imysb :crybaby: [quote=bhebhiej]I confess I've been listening to the same song over and over for like 2 hours...."Sugar" by System of a Down....I bet my neighbors hate me by now =D =D[/quote] i liek Sugar! awesome song!! (loev that band so much!) [quote=nina123456]and me ish jealous with sizley coz i think she already watched WANTED..[/quote] I wasn't able to watch Wanted :evil:-- my friends wanna watch it via dvd arghh. I was like sOooo disappointed. My sister says they'll watch it tomorrow! So now i can't watch it coz i went home *sigh ph well DVD for me :paranoid: [quote=ducheszv]:arrow: im so glad ate mushi is back.. the SMEXY CSS QUEEN =D[/quote] LUlz mushi hahaha :lol: sankyoo mualalalalala~ slurp [hr][hr][hr] [b]i confess[/b] i just woke up from a 5 hours nap :exclaim: I'm starving now and all i wanna do is grab something to eat (after i post this confession of course) %^#%$^!$%#!! Deimmm i miss muh friends here <33333333 i love you guys :kiss: <3
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]I confess[/color].. [spoiler]Today,My crush is totally looking at me everytime in teh farm.I was like,What the heck?My classmates are there and his,too.My cousin was also there laughing like something funny is going on.Then he suddenly asked,"[i]Miss,Can I talk with you [s]privately[/s]?[/i]".Then I was lol-ing.So I said"[i]Yes,Why not?"[/i].Then all mine and his classmates left.lol.Then he asked,What is my name.And I replied my name.Then he really said this seriously....."[i]Who is your crush?[/i]".Then I said,"[i]Of course,my cuz said it to you right?I have a crush on you[/i]" and then he said he has a crush on me,too.And I was like :o .Then I said quickly..Ok.Then when we were going out of teh farm,He totally followed me. :P .I really had a wonderful day.[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i have a hard time dealing with my friends and its too hard to decide whom i will believe in but i think i should be in the middle of the situation and also i have a hard time dealing with our school paper adviser because she compares me to the last eic.. whew i hate comparisons... too bad i can't live with it.. ;)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i just go home now, and im tired. gotta get some rest. I confess my prelim is next week, i hope i can pass. gotta try harder. I confess i buy a flashdrive 2gb worth 420pesos and i like the style... :D I confess i watch "[i]Witch Yuhi[/i]" before, and i like marlon for yuhi I confess: [spoiler]I miss my friend LoisFull =([/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-09 06:43:33)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I Confess i finally bought a Electric Guitar ;) I Confess i`ve Done my new layout ;) [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1291473#p1291473[/url]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]WOoo!Smexy Css Queen.. Nice rank Aya! @T, i confess that im xo lazy in our test 2day.. but its ok.. And i confess that my ex is hurting to our break up.. BUT i dont need him anymoer..hes liar![/b][/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]@cutest08[/b] I like your siggy, who created that? hehe. ------- I confess my stupid ex will going to be married tomorrow, and shes also preggy :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-09 07:01:00)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its from sista linnie ;) i confess...i cant open my limewire amf... :wallbash: i confess...i want to eat [b]Dream[/b] the white chocolate from cadbry :wallbash:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]I confess[/b][/u] [spoiler] :arrow: I'm so [i]pissed off[/i] right now :wallbash: ... but since I'm trying [b]my best [/b]to understand ... I'll just be [u]apathetic[/u]. [sup]*sorry that's as close as I can go*[/sup] :| :arrow: I made a scene when I refused to acknowledge my salhis teacher's presence. :| :arrow: I was at 38°C yesterday and I'm up to 40°C today :norose: :arrow: I walked home even though it was raining =( [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy