• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im kinda like to learn blogging but im kinda sad that i dont understand the tutorial maybe i can't make one without asking for help and my another prob i have no fs here... as my earlier inquiry to hose whiz in computer softwares darn blocked sites! --- i confess from now on i'll be more keen to details i hate it whenever i fail to follow simple instructions i feel so small whenever i committed some simple mistakes yet mistakes are still mistakes, big deal or no deal :D --- i confess im changed. cant tell when cant tell to whom cant tell how but i've changed, a lot =)
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.... i mis sum1 special... way way way back home
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess.[/b] [quote][b]1.[/b] I feel so nervous today & I don't know why. Maybe it's because my teacher in Filipino is so strict that I think we're gonna suck at the subject. & Maybe because we might fail tomorrow at our presentation because we didn't have time to practice. Sigh. If only my former teachers in Elementary are my teachers again. LOL. [b]2.[/b] I missed him [my crush] this weekend [Friday to Saturday]. Even if it's a break for two days, I really missed him. Anyway tomorrow, we'll see each other. Waah! I'm such an addict. Haha.. LOL. [b]3.[/b] My stomach hurted like hell this morning. It's like something burned it. LOL. I really didn't stand it & I kept crying. Haha.. But now it hurts a little bit. [b]4.[/b] That [s]copycat[/s] attacked me again in FS. She's actually my friend in the real life & she's my classmate. But from now on, she's never gonna be my friend. Arrg.. I'm totally getting pissed-off. Geez.. She promised me that she won't copy me anymore but she still continued. Even my journal [project] in school, she copied my idea. Arrg.. I can't stand that poser![/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just found out something that completely shocked me. :o I confess I am here at Ftalk too much. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] i had fun in our conference .. dang i cant stop laughing.. vitz looks like he's on drugs, my mareh and my boo's status in YM are so sweet :wow: .. and my baby thinks he's 18 :lol: [i]ambisyoso![/i] :lol: joek! i wish i can be online tomorrow.. maybe not though.. i have to go to our assessment. hays :disgust: i realized something last night... hmm but i choose to turn my back on it... [b]NOW [i]NA[/i][/b]! :lol: things couldve been more happy if my kambz is here.. =( [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-05 15:47:30)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler] [b]I really miss Philippines. I wanna go back home. Cuz yesterday, it was 4th of July here, and it was Independence day. everyone have fireworks and stuff. And we're just home, watching. i'm really kinda jelous. and the fact that it's like new year here with the fireworks and stuff, just brings back all of the good memories i had way back then. With the fireworks and stuff that we use in Philippines. ugh.. It's just really depressing. =|[/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-07-05 15:58:13)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i was really intrigued and curious with siz aina's caption... whos copying who?! :paranoid::/
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

*I confess that im really craving for siomai and coffee at starbucks right now.. **I confess that i almost lost my habhie!!:crybaby: ([i]Dang!i love him sooooooo much![/i]) and... [spoiler]I also confess that i think im preggy??(erghh!i still have to check it from the doctor!)[/spoiler] ^ yahooooo!im so excited!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-05 18:15:42)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm feeling so effin' stupid. :wallbash: again. over and over. again... when will i learn to play the games? he let me fall but he left and went to outer space. . . he said he wants to an astronaut. . . and said he'll miss me. . . dang!... i hate this. . . one week and 2 days relationship is my shortest! record breaker!=D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^woah!! =( tell him to go to d outerspace and never come back.. :paranoid: =( i confess.... me wants to talk to babycake and bebe gay kew.. i confess... im missin his voice... :crybaby: haiz.. lolz=D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-05 20:32:32)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ i told him to stay in outer space forever. it started to fast and ended so fast as well.. i confess i need to use my brain again. . . :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^aww.... well thats life... and we learn from our mistakes... =| you dont deserve an alien like him hehe;] i confess... im listening to "its the way you make me feel" from steps... and i like the message of the song.. some parts of it...uhmm well i can relate to it haha ahehe especially with the chorus part [quote]It's the Way You Make Me Feel, The way that you make me feel, Spinning my world around, [i]Tell me how can I walk away, I don't care what they say, I'm loving you anyway, It's the way you make me feel[/i][/quote] :/ ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-05 20:48:51)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I confess that I'm kinda addicted to the Lit Section.. haha.! I confess I am excited on having retainers... I confess I need to log-out now cause I'ma go to the dentist...[/b][/color]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i dunno where to post my own sports news about the fight of manny pacquiao.. lit. section or sports section?.. :wasted: hmm..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im happy for Lea =) I confess im thinking what egroup will i going to join. I confess im so lazy using photoshop :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess im thinking what egroup will i going to join.[/quote] kuya, join elite! =) :D @topic: i confess that i'm using the computer for already an hour.. :cool:
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. i feel nervous.. its my bday celebration on saturday and my close guy friend is coming. :paranoid: :redface: :wallbash::wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@charm_caster ....maybe in both sections? :lol: I'd like to read your own "article". Let us know where you decided to post. [b]@topic[/b] Hmmm I confess I'm really missing somebody =| I confess I'm getting drunk right now :wallbash:
cUtieAyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i confess my voice is hoarse for 3 days now... and i can feel that i won't be better soon... i wonder nobody calls me [u]SIR[/u] yet when i answer the phone.. :/[/b]

Last edited by cUtieAyu (2008-07-05 23:03:24)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]*I confess that im really craving for siomai and coffee at starbucks right now.. **I confess that i almost lost my habhie!! (Dang!i love him sooooooo much!) and... I also confess that i think im preggy??(erghh!i still have to check it from the doctor!)[/quote] waaaa i confess same here.... but God is good....He know who the best one for us particularly in my case... :lol: wee i confess i wish ill be preggy as well... now call it inggitera nyahahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy