• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess :arrow: i think i like her :O [spoiler] i bought a WII and got bored within 2 hours lol its fun at 1st round then thats it lol.[/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess, it's 5:40 am and I'm lazy to take a bath yet... it's effin' cold! i just came out of the room.. I confess, i'm excited that my cousin will be visiting us here from california.. i'll have a psp woooohoo! I confess, i don't like iphone very much. well, time to take a bath.. get ready for school...[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess.....[/b][/align] [spoiler] :arrow: .....that I am....absolutely... :O :O and sooooooooooo effin happy right now....truly happy :) :D Despite my recent breakup with my girlfriend, feeling broken-hearted....I just had a very long talk with my ex from about 3 years ago (the only ex gf that i still cared about and still thought about from time to time) and we kinda just "hit it off" again....there's still a lot of magic between us....and she still has feelings for me, and when she "popped" back into my life (at such an ironic time) i realized that i still care about her much more than i even thought i did........and I think I still have feelings for her.......I teared up seeing her again, from joy..... :arrow: I also confess that ......I'm starting to regain my faith....maybe the Lord really does work in mysterious ways :arrow: It's hard to admit, but I must confess that I'm happier right now than I have been in a very long time =) [/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]As to Sis Tinay and Bro Dondon, get well soon.[/quote] [b]@Brains&Beauty[/b] thank you for your concern. We will be your friends. ;) [quote=bhebhiej]I confess......grrrrrrrrr why is it that every time I come here lately dondon is talking about food[/quote] [b]@bhebhiej[/b] ahaha... really? ---------- I confess i have a cough and flu before, but now, i have a tonsil =( I confess i am sorry if i offend someone here, dont worry i will not become naughty again. I confess i am hungry again.. hayzzz
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Though I'm already an Addict, and soon to be a Maniac, I still haven't made lots of friends... Can you be my friend? As to Sis Tinay and Bro Dondon, get well soon. ^_^ =) :thumbsup:[/quote] we are friends already siz..but hope to know you more ;) thnx for the concern siz... i confess.... i dunno what to do...if id do what he wants or just forget about it... :lol:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i will be leaving eptok, for some personal reason. [i](hope you'll be happy now)[/i]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:paranoid: I confess :arrow:i just cant sleep again... :arrow:i miss her ... :cry: (guess who ?)lol
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]:arrow:i miss her ... :cry: (guess who ?)lol[/quote] i guess i knew who she is.. anwayz,, i confess i watched the movie "CLICK" AGAIN.. with my mom at this time.. just wanna teach her the lesson of the story wahahaha :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that my crushee here is online..lolness!:D Im seeing him around.. I juz want to tell you that i lurvee you!:eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i miss everyone.. and my co class S members :( i've been very busy lately.. and right now i'm on my break. =| i only have a little time to spend in front on the computer now. so sad :( i confess. i want friends.. do you want to be my friend?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I just added my second piece of work to the Literature section. I confess that once again, I must thank sis azaliah for encouraging me to post there. I confess that I'm really feeling good about life again, finally (although there are still some problem areas).
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]that yesterday i wasn't able to internet cause their had been a prob. with regard to pldt dial up! it had been affection by severe lightnings here in catarman! huhuhu..so sad yesterday and dull, :retard: bwt..this day is different cause internet connection is back.. and here i am again, posting in this forum! wah... so happy! :lol:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] i feel so alone :lol: for the first time i logged in without my co Class-s members online.. argh\ im so glad with my new pad.. finally!! FREEDOM!! =D i miss my ate mushi and crushie so much :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-03 00:03:12)

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess it feel so sad here. i also confess that im so confused with him. why did he gave deadline yet i can sense that he will definitely not comply. i confess that i envy those who have love life here. i wish i have one. i confess i wanna make a bet with someone, yet i dont want to waste money for that stupid bet anyway im not expecting him to do that after the deadline he just said. hay hes just making me expect more from him. then give me heartaches soon.:wallbash:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I love you [b]Lordheinz[/b]. . i don't care bout ur past. . all I know is I love you! Hope u can feel it! i love you! i love you!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess we had a creepy night duty...:O i took a picture of the hallway around 2 am :o when zoomed in... we saw, 3 unwanted faces. there was no people passing the hallway that time. i told the staff nurse i just took a shot there and then, zoomed in :o a child with his mother and father standing outside the glass door entrance of OPD. (opd opens 8 am to 5 pm, no lights outside that area) :penguin: it was really scary...

Last edited by lairhel (2008-07-03 00:54:01)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Deathsiren]i confess. i want friends.. do you want to be my friend?[/quote] We can be friends sis Maye. :D [/spoiler] [b] I confess [/b] [spoiler]That i still feel sleepy even if i sleep late i got shock when i look at the clock its just 8:00, i usually wake up 10:00 or 11:00, if i dont have classes. :3 Thank i dont have classes yet. :lol: I can still sleep late and browse the net, whenever i want to. Im now kinda happy because u now had 100 reputations. Wakaka~ =D Thanks to the people who give + reps though. ;) Gonna redistribute some reputations too =) Im luvinn maii EPS[sup] *eptok pinoy scandalers* [/sup] friends. They were all so friendly and effin' funny. [b] <3 [/b] My day isn't yet finished so i might post some confessions later ;] :penguin::penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-03 01:46:44)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] its been so silent today. ftalk is sleeping .. :/ i feel sorry for someone.. tsktsk --> lol ill take that back.. :lol: girls just cant compete with games when it comes to guys.. :lol: as the saying goes, if you can beat em join em =D [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-03 05:34:58)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i dont feel well today, i have a [i]trangkaso[/i] I confess [spoiler]for someone, " if you are angry at me, tell me or pm me.. Don't GM in YM " ok.[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-03 03:27:02)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that me and my best friend finally meet up again yesterday.. Yet I wonder why he still have a pride that is out of reach.. aw :/ He didn't change but yet still he's a certified real friend! :thumbsup: I'm glad I have him :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 9 queries - 0.199 second ]
Privacy Policy