• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I miss bebe gay Tinay and xota Mandi. . -------------------------------------------------------------- I confess I miss LH so badly. . I confess he's goin home on Aug 20. .[[i]hopefully[/i]] I confess I already told my mom about LH and I. . I confess my mom wants to meet him. . I confess my mom likes him as my boyfriend. . I confess i love him so much! -[b]End of confessions[/b]!-
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i wanna congratulate kapz and push~ wuts wee. im so happy for the two of them.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] that I'm so happy for muh [b]Bhe tunie[/b] and [b]GF push[/b] :exclaim: They're now an official couple wakiwkiwkiw. . <3 Goodluck to the both of you! Well [b]Bhe [/b]you hit the jackpot this time =):thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Click =( : [spoiler]I confess that I got mad at my bestfriend awhile ago. =( I confess I imagined something green :paranoid: I confess I screamed and screamed at my friends. high blood. :paranoid: I confess that I had a crush on someone who loves playing basketball. :redface: [/spoiler] End. =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i hate bossy people. [b]i confess[/b] i was in a bad mood today 'coz [i]hell[/i] it was a [b]series of unfortunate events[/b].. i forgot a lot of stuff.. i had to cut a class... and too many annoying people.. plus my prof lost my summary [i]which is a paperwork wherein i exerted a lot of effort[/i].. now i have to pass again :disgust: [b]i confess[/b] i'm happy now.. regardless of the bitter mood a while ago. i really am happy.. so many people making me happy.. happy happy happy.. :eh: :wow: [b]i confess[/b] i'm happy for my partner and labteam ([i]maybe i shouldn't call him labteam anymore[/i]) lels. okay.. i'm serious.. i'm not jealous okay?.. haha. im happy for my looviies.. i love you both :kiss: muhaha. tunie.. no more chikabebes for you.. =D [/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im tired... tooo tired i confess i really hate immature people who always seek attention from others. i really hate showbiz,,, darn too pathetic! its raining tonight. i confess that the rains makes me more sleepy. i confess ill be fixing something tonight. :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm tired and sleepy. I won't be online much this weekdays, i'm really busy schooling. college, isn't that easy as what i've expected. =| I confess I'm close with all of my guy classmates, oh yeah, I'm really friendly. :lol: :lol: :lol: I confess I want to know the meaning og "angga", it's an ilonggo term, and I dunno what's that. :wasted:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i miss my bro [b]dracoknight[/b] sooooooo much!! <3333 :arrow: ate mushi has a crush on ***e =D :lol: peace ate!! :arrow: i am having so much fun tonight.. \m/ =D :arrow: its really cold here .. brrrrrr :arrow: i am so happy for my [b]boo[/b] and my [b]mareh[/b] :wow: hold on to her boo ;) like what ate said, you hit the JACKPOT this time :wow: no more chikabebes or else.. :evil: this goes to you mareh.. hold on to him.. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-10 10:01:58)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm craving for ice cream cake again. i ate a slice a while ago. :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess my throat is kind of itchy right now T_T and I also confess that I got my new pair of glasses--and wth I'm still adjusting to it. SOOO clearer than before lolz. I confess I'm also feeling happy because I got to talk to him this afternoon (we were in a mass though) haha. It just feels so nice talking to him properly without anybody interrupting or anything. Weee.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I a lil happier now because my buddy is feeling better. I confess I'm hungry...think I'll try to go eat now
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i was tired a while ago w/ the bonding of our group and our c.i. in the pool but we really had a memorable experience. everyone had fun and a lot of twists happened. =|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I forgot to confess that I was tweaking my profile last night and I thought everything was good....then noticed I screwed up somewhere so I gotta fix it today grrrrrr :mad:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i'm craving for ice cream cake again. i ate a slice a while ago. :wallbash:[/quote] oooohhh... yummy! :D i confess i am so busy because of my teachers. 2nd confession ---- i saw my PE teacher (male) flirting with boys. :retard: :wasted: :puke:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] [spoiler]Omfg! wats with the congratulatory speeches and the msgs/advices? :o hahaha..we jst went official,,its not like we were engaged or sumthing??!?!?!?! i LEL'd so hard reading ur msgs! :lol::lol:,,wahahaha..nwez, tenchu for the msgs (?) :lol: I confess, I leld so hard reading wat they posted :lol::lol:,,Good thing me and my mareh are oki doks now **whew**..haha.im happy right now!! **dancing smiley** I also confes,,I wish all of my probs will be gone..espcially the one happning right now :/,,hays!! I also confess,, meralco loves me so much that our village went to a brownout while i was having fun at the confe..talk about Killing the Joy Meralco people,,but cant blame them,,the rain and the lightning was really hard!..but it went back on,,we dont have electricty for i think 2 hrs (?)..,,when i went ol,, [sup]he[/sup] wasnt ol yet :P,,i think [sup]he[/sup] was still snoring..hahaah peace!![/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-07-10 16:58:38)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm f****n freaking out right now because I can't login to my Fs. :crybaby: :mad: :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i like siz joebs' sig its cute love the colors ;) i confess i logged out at around 1 am... :o i confess im feeling a bit sad with what happened last night, i dunno... :rolleyes:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I want to kill by ex gf (refer to my last confession).

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-10 19:10:34)

Imadori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess i want to know all the members here in ftalk, i think they are all friendly. I confess i want to join in eGroup, but i am thinking whats eGroup will i going to Join. I confess im going to school now, see you all later. ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that.....yes, yes...you probably already know what I'm about to say.....I'm drunk....again :retard: I confess that I already have a new Fs account thanks to my lovely ex gf :mad: I confess that.......lol......I can't even sit straight right now :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 9 queries - 0.775 second ]
Privacy Policy