• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess we had no class for today! but i have lot's of lessons to study.. wakeke..so i have to out now! God bless yah all! ;)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I've been a little bit too dull today I confess I ate half of a rotisserie chicken for din din :wasted: I confess that I'm 1,ooo lbs.. atleast i feel like i am lmao. I confess about being too nice & being stabbed in the back I confess that I really don't like confessing but somehow I end up confessing my confession when i come here :smoke:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i confess its teh first time ever i saw my ym list empty!.. :disgust: empty,, i mean no one is online!.. gosh dunno y..[/quote] Well, then you should add me because I was here :lol: How are ya, Nina? Hope you're well. I don't see you much anymore, I guess you're always hiding. :D [b]@topic[/b] [b]I confess[/b] I'm happily drunk again =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im sick. :smoke: i almost fell on the stairs this morning coz i was dizzy. :wallbash: :arrow: i went to the clinic and had my check up. the doctor said, i was dehydrated. :wasted: :arrow: im not used to being sick.. dang! :wallbash: :arrow: im wondering where everyone is.. :/ :paranoid:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Feel better soon.....drink some water =) [b]I confess[/b] I'm wondering where everybody is, too (actually, the last 2 or 3 days a lot of people have been missing here at Ftalk) [b]I confess[/b] that my daily post count is decreasing because of some of those missing people....hayyyz I need help in the music section. ( [b]the_legend_killer[/b] ... [b]dhen2x[/b] ... [b]kcired[/b] ....where y'all at?) =|
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i just finished watching L: Change Teh World.. sad story.. :cry: but a great movie.. its kinda stormy here :thunder: makes me wanna sleep moar.. :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]-Start here- [/b] [spoiler][li] I confess that thank god i got online. :3, i want to get online the past few days but i can't :wallbash: [/li] [li] I confess that i want to meet new friends. jsut to know others.- :) [/li] [li] I confess that i want to create a new request. Still thinking about it. :3 [/li] [li] Im soo missing [b]HIM[/b]. I can't talk to him at YM becoz' i can't got online. I loevv the old times. :| [/li][/spoiler] [b]-End-[/b]
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im currently listening to the songs of [s]Mariah Carey[/s], i Z0MGR0FLMA0WTF- with one of her songs!! I do get a copy of her latest album because of that song, even if i can just download it in the NET. :lol: Soo f. crazy. :3 I confess that i miss [b]Mareng Lois and Meng, Anak Tricia, Manong Neex, Hoshi, Aina and Haru. [/b] and all those EPS members. I often visit FTALK and same as with EPS. I want to talk to them. Hope we can have YM C0NFERENCE sometimes. [i]What a dream. :lol: [/i] I miss all the talks and [i]kulitan[/i]. 0H, and i didn't notice some leave EPS. [b]T^T[/b] Watta- i will miss them. :| I confess that Wu Chun and Calvin went to DLSU today, i was like Z0MG when they came to our room and all my GIRLS classmates came to ttake a picture and even autograph. That time, i was finishing the project in math and didn't know that they were there i thought it was just the DLSU varsity so i shouted "[i]Tama na kasi! U are all going crazy with those guys[/i]". Oh good- then they told me that it was [sub] Wu chun and Calvin [/sub]. I felt sooo bad. :wasted: So Embarrassing . Thank god those 2 dont understand me. :| I just run to the Comfort Room and Go back to our room again! :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

---------[b]Start[/b]---------------- [spoiler]I discovered a new quote which is my fave :wow: . I also confess we finally talked to each other now;] I was like :redface: .Lol~ And I also talked whit my BFF,and we had fun :lol: .[/spoiler]♪♥ ---------[b]End[/b]----------
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

start of confession.. [spoiler] haha i confess that "gurl" from multiply who is related to "him" post a message at my tag board/comment board haha... i dunno what she really wants... though.. im livin my life the way it should be now... so i dont want her there as simple as that errghh :lol: ahahaha =D i lel'd again haha oh no here i go again :D :lol: [/spoiler] end of confession :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]--start of confession--[/b] [b]I confess[/b] that i'm loving [b]friendstertalk[/b] so much. weeeeeh.. I love being a maniac! :lol: . But i'm kinda having problems with my PC and it makes me sick. I confess that i'm not myself. Duh, kinda makes me look like :retard: . errrr. =D . i guess i'm just missing my [b]chocolate[/b] so much. I miss someone and i don't know who it is? what???!! :o [i]pwede ba yun.? [/i]:lol: I confess that i already forgotting my studies because of practice and practice and busy things that I do in school. I shouln't have joined SSG. well., whatever. :wallbash: [b]--end of confession--[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]♥We are teh same wit nina rose cause i also need to practis for our story telling on friday.I`m liek :retard: .I feel so tired to day. ♥That girl!Haha.She was scolded by My teacher cause she was teasing me and my teacher caught her do that.Shame on eu!haha. ♥We were as in so sweet.But he`s just my BFF. :wow:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess we don't have exams tomorrow and on thursday. confess i hate myself. i destroyed my own blog. :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i was disappointed with my mom because i thought she already forgot about my birthday[sup][today][/sup]..but the truth is, she didn't..in fact, she even bought me a new laptop as her birthday present!..[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess im hungry, i will eat now hehe. I confess i want to thank Rei Ryusaki for giving me a gift and for being nice to me ;) I confess ill be out now. Good eve to all.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Lulz I see the "start of confession" thingie has become a trend thingie in here lol. :D I confess I first thought it was "Line Up" instead of Whine Up when I first heard the song. :lol: And I'm listening to it right now. lol I confess we're gunna have our first exam tomorrow--in statistics, wth. I haven't studied any single thing at all. Kyaaaaaaa.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess -- i am so happy now that the "GREAT SMEXY CSS QUEEN" gave me a repu.. yeah! my dreams come true.. OA? :P:P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i LOL'd to see my siggy changed. The [b]third[/b] time :o=D The first time was when i used a big siggy. Then it was changed. Second time was the same reason liek the first. And third time was when i said a bad word :wasted:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I was :o when I saw my Class-S group in my YM is practically empty. Only three "I'm on SMS" and nothing else. Did something happen? This seems so unusual lolll. :-/ I also confess I really really really wanna watch some new animuuu's right now. I need some BREAK after this cosine cosine sine tangent thingie I've been working on for the last hour. :wasted: //edit? Ow. Now I know why. NVM. XDDDD :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-15 10:14:19)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ow yeah joebzz!! :lol:, the [b]--Start Of confession--[/b] and [b]-- End of confession --[/b] is becoming a trend..:lol:, I wonder who started it :rolleyes: =D [align=center][i][b]--Start Of Confession--[/b][/i][/align] [b]I confess..[/b] Someone told me that this thread, is becoming more of a daily diary than a confession,,and apparently he's correct! :lol:,,well anyway, Wat people do everyday is really a confession,,for everyday, u do stuff differently,experience/encounter things..And for you wana confess it..Just like confessing to ur diary about a deep deep deep crush on ur highschool buddy or [b]YM chatmate[/b] :P :lol: I confess I was :o ,,wen i was viewing my post history,,I went across this thread which i made (:question:) and i dont clearly remember,I only posted this >> :cloud::cloud: Is it true??... :crybaby::crybaby: ,, and the title says,, [b]Marcos..RESIGNED??[/b],, Honestly i dont even rmmber posting that :|,, It was posted or I posted it 2 days after i registered..I dont even rmmber posting..Cause I first registered here and got addicted to the chatbox first than being in the forum clearly..I really dont rmmber [b]that[/b] thread.. I confess also, that i wana read my previous confessions :lol::lol:,, I may have confessed things which arent perfect to confess :lol: [align=center][i][b]--End Of Confession--[/b][/i][/align] < i really wonder who set this trend :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy