• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess we should watch dark knight today. but i got mad at my classmates so i decided to go home. i didn't regret though
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... :arrow: i really loev the siggy made by my norms (push!) :wow::wow::wow: :arrow: i hate our prof in biostat! she does not allow us to use calculator in our prelim exam wtf!? :mad: :arrow: i feel so so cold atm.. shiiiittt :penguin: :arrow: i want to be active here in ftalk :D :arrow: i really loev you normalsiiiii!!!!! :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i was shocked then- when i heard a sound, i thought it was coming on my photoshop. :lol: L0L'd, its from sis angeli's post. Wakokoko~ nice one :thumbsup: I confess taht my [b]Buttercup[/b] isn't online yesterday and today. DARN~ IMY. :wallbash: Hope he'll get online soon. :| Amff- yer leaving me alone. =D =D I confess taht i miss sist LINNIE. I really do. Haiiz, i miss teh chat. Labshoo~ I confess taht this girl stop sending [b]PM[/b] now, yay! Thank god she stopped or she was just busy this days taht's why? L0L. i hope she won't right now. :P =D [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kyulatrixia]i hate our prof in biostat! she does not allow us to use calculator in our prelim exam wtf!?[/quote] Hakhak.. i didn't know i have a schoolmate here. :lol: --- confess i'm starting to get stressed again.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm bisexual. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess =D [spoiler] i was loev this[b][url=http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/26/12/50662162/1_128867490l.jpg]guy[/url][/b] but after a [crazy] cf today =( i know that person was a [s]girl[/s] :( too bad :( and [s]she's[/s] a ftalk member :crybaby: [/spoiler] note :arrow: isnt real at all :lol: i confess feelin so happy tudeii =D finally i can [b]play[/b] with aciil agen =D=D=D [i]:penguin: run for my live........[/i]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess.... that I ate most of the cake last night. [it was my cousin's birthday.] :lol:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]first, i here that triciapink29 has been promoted and now she's a promoter now. Congrats to her. One of my friend here at ftalk gave a GM in ym and i did read that. The message says that he is accused that he is a ripper. I immediatley talk to him and he denies it.[/quote] Thank You Siz.. But im not a ripper :( and im not a boy i only use old friendster gens generator and edit it shit i confess [spoiler]I Will Miss Tauruslady.. And Im Gonna Offline Now.. And Sorry For my requestors i will do it tommorow i have really no time im gonna sleep because its raindy day and the storm will crash the computer because it have signal so it will bomb![/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] im reminiscing the good old days.. (which was 2 days ago :lol:) [b]i confess[/b]i'm watching a really really funny [url=http://gioinciong.multiply.com/video/item/12/Quest_For_The_Best_Block_EP-WHAT_EPSY]performance[/url] by my crushiie. and his blockmates.. maaaan. they made me lmao :lol: :lol: but they dance well huh =| [b]i confess[/b] my birthday is next week.. oooh.. im almost done with my countdown :eh:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess my birthday is next week.. oooh.. im almost done with my countdown[/quote] Advanced Happy bithday, sis Maye! :D [b]@topic: I confess that i'm so tired today. We're really busy in school especially in our P.E. class. =) We have been doing: >right-angle push-ups :thumbsup: >partial curl-ups :thumbsup: >sit and reach :thumbsup: >trunk lift :thumbsup: And many many more. :wasted::retard:[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that im startin' to like someone here.. heheh! i lurvee him so much for his being [i]"antipatiko"[/i](sowi 4 dat term..) nyweiz,to t*********e... wabxoo!!!mwaaah!:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i talked to siz eunich , i though she was someone else...ergh :lol: stupid me.. ;) shes really nice... ;) :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]Advanced Happy bithday, sis Maye! :D[/quote] thanks so much Nina Rose. ILY :rose: :rose: :D hope to be good friends with you siszey :kiss: --------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] im chatting with my crushiie and we've been talking about his hair for about an hour already :/ gaaad this is so strange :disgust:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ mishu siszy :P i confess.. :arrow: its seemed like i havent logged in in ftalk for a week :lol: :arrow: i miss my class-s family .. :wow: :arrow: i hate my day. i had a mentally retarded patient. i took pity on her coz her family didnt have the money to pay for her surgery and her condition is getting worse. she didnt want me to wipe off her face and it was full of mucous. she tried to throw me and her brother her slippers and sank down on the floor and cried. i was like :paranoid: dang get up before my CI will be here. pls get up! :| "whoa look theres a roach, get up! :O ". argh :wallbash: the other patients were laughing on what im trying to do. :lol: :wallbash: and i cant carry her coz she's 16y.o and bigger than me. argh :arrow: i like my ava so much :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-21 09:21:49)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess im chatting with my crushiie and we've been talking about his hair for about an hour already :/ gaaad this is so strange :disgust:[/quote] oh thats why u decline to join teh confe a while ago.. wahahaha:lol: we miss u siz maye.. and oh.. me wanna hear " way back into loev " :wow: and ofcourse.. advance happy bday to mu pretty classmate and sistah MAYE.. :wow: ily i confess, im sleepy again argghhh,, my sizley aya said that my time of sleep is WHACKED.. :wallbash: :lol: i wanna eat,, but im not hungry..
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. im fuc**ng happy that she talked to me today.. not only that.. it look likes she will consider our relationship if we can get back together again.. i dont want to expect anything but i can't help it.. i know.. there will be something good to happen.. pls dont leave me hanging.. im here.. i love you kristina..
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Hakhak.. i didn't know i have a schoolmate here. :lol:[/quote] omg! :O what a small world!! :lol: haha see you around teh hall schoolmate! i really hate MRS. SANTAIGO!! errr!!! :mad::mad::angry: i confess :arrow: im surprise, i have schoolmate here in ftalk haha :lol: :arrow: i really had a nice day with someone :wow: :wow: :arrow: im glad prelim exam is over.. :wasted: hope i got high grades :retard: :arrow: so so tired :wallbash: need rest =(
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess! I am loeeving some misheard lyrics of Songs (videos) in YouTube! =D =D Suu entertaining, o.o I confess! I am now failing my grades 1 by 1. First Algebra, then Business Math, what's next? Social Studies!?!?!? T_________________T I confess! that if my mother/father will find out abt my failing grades, I will be banned from teh computer for teh rest of my life!! (lol joke only for a month or 2) XD
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I'm super bored & getting very sleepy, though it's too early for my bed time, L0L. Hayss.. The only things I'm doing are chatting [with him, <33], listening to songs, checking out Ftalk, & doing my FS profile. Nyahaha.. Even if I'm doing things, it's still boring here. Maybe I have a disease of getting bored. Bwahaha.. If that actually excists. L0L, XD • I'm so excited for Wednesday. We're gonna have a food display. Weeee.. I'm sure it will be spectacullar. But I'm kind of nervous because we're gonna do some presentations/entertainments like singing, dancing, etc. Eep! I'm one of the people who will sing & he, <33 will be the one playing the guitar while I'm singing. Weeee.. I noticed it that both of us are usually together. Yeehee, I'm such an addict. L0L. Really, we're almost always together this school year & we usually do school stuffs together & some band thingies. I'm so inlove. Yeehee, <33 • I really leov my section in school -- 1st year Turquoise. Reasons: Because we always laugh, we're always funny, we always have fun in activities, we're really close to each other, etc. Hayss.. I really can't stop being happy there. When someone will be sick, we usually get worried & when that person goes to school on the next day we're gonna ask stuffs & be concerened. Aww, I really really 100% leov my section. <33 • I'm really confused on why I always go here at Ftalk at the wrong time. Sigh, whenever I go online here most of my friends go offline. Shawks, maybe some people here are hiding from me. L0L, jokes. :]][/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... [spoiler] i wasn't able to login during the last 6 hours due to slow net connection...:wallbash: i miss everyone here, especially sis Tinay (seems that she's fine now, that's good) and sis Lea! =)=) i really care for my rockmates=) [/spoiler] and to everyone, i love you all! God bless!!! Kuya Jie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:09

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy