• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hmm.. i confess.. that we got lost in british columbia here in canada..and I got really nervous....
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that my previous post was just a joke :lol: i LOL'd

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-27 16:09:08)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm really bored right now. Barely anybody is online. =| [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions time. . . . [img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj302/yuna4farplane/Smiley/orly.gif[/img] [spoiler]Me and my friend got problem with her iPod and then we broke her laptop. Gomen jean. I rly didn't mean it. (Oh wai-- it wasn't me who broke ur laptop :lol:). I'm gonna out with her today. Maybe haircut? or maybe not (if i feel lazy). :lol:[/spoiler] [spoiler]I almost fell asleep at church yesterday. Omg. The priest gave a long speech. 45 mins and I dun get his point. I hate long speech. Well that ruined my mood. [/spoiler] [spoiler]I loev mai husbie's nu pics. <333333333333333333333333 :wow: See how rucky I am. XD No wonder why there are some people who envy on me. Well then. Keep envy-ing lolwut for the rest of eternity. Cause he is mine eternally. :wow: [b]I looooooooooev looooooooooev looooooooooev looooooooooev u sooo muuuch mai husbie [color=red]<3333333333333333[/color] [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/Miyako555/kiss.gif[/img][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/Miyako555/kis3.gif[/img][/b][/spoiler] [spoiler]And oh.. I got teh stolen pics too from my comrade. =d Thanks yuuki-sama. :lol: [/spoiler] [spoiler]I have saved all his pics on my cp. And set it as my wallpaper again. [img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj302/yuna4farplane/Smiley/X3.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-27 17:33:58)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/align] [spoiler]I confess.. I wont be far away from my pc since the plan of going to the province has been effing canceled due to my dad cudnt get our flights booked :disgust:,,hays,, i wana go..so i cud have a break from everything << DRAMA!!!!!!!! :lol:,,nah i jst wana have a break :lol: But on the bright side, ill be ol agen 24/7,,,hays..hahahaha..:lol: I also confess, im getting used to sleeping when its nearly sunrise :lol:, i dunno..i feel sleepy at around 8 or 9 but i dun wana sleep that early :lol:, i tend to fight it :lol: < sum1 will get mad at this :lol: I also confess, hmmm, Im really happy right now..On how the things are working out for me and my friends,,my family,, myself and with him.. It just feels good without worrying anything..another confession,,__ said sumting which made me smile, i nver thot __ wud say that :lol:, Its kinda kilig that __ thinks of it that way.. and ___'s sacrificying __ sleeping hours so i wont stay up late :redface: ,,haha but i still wud :P:lol:,, i have insomia :disgust::lol: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:, lols paddle me,, i think im dreaming :redface:,, i wav u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redface:[/spoiler] [align=center][b]-- End Of Confession --[/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i will be going to ayala later with my friends...for a job interview eeek ahehe :lol: gud luck to me haha :P i confess i want to have a job by the end of this month hopefully ;) i confess im beginning to like multiply more than fs now ... ahehe :lol: i confess im hungry... :wasted:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-27 19:22:18)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. I really hate my best friend when I was gr.4 ..I started hating here at the month of november..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm soooooo hungry and I'm getting tired of wating for my meal to finish cooking. :wallbash: that when my lil sis goes offline, she's like a season finale to a TV show....she's leaves you with a cliff-hanger :wallbash: [/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I really missed so many things here in eftok... but heres moi confession... [spoiler]Im falling in love again, and we are working in same company. but the thing is Im an agent while HE is one of the security guard. And the worst is that, I have my BF,. but still, I cant help myself fall in love with him. He is tall (6 ft), dark and cute... and He's so nice kaya aun,. [i]dko na pigilan[/i] :redface: And now, we are texting each other and once in a week, we go out as well. I dont know if this is just a paranoya but I can feel that my bf already sense that Im getting cold on him because of this guy... :wallbash: and He now often tells me that Im now lacking tym for him because of my "job"... wahh :crybaby: This is really hard cuz I now wanted to break up with my boyfee and say yes with this new guy even some of my friends dont want him because he's only a "guard" but I dont really care about that. pero some of my friends naman want him more than my bf hehe lols, coz he's macho..ulk! now, I am really in confusions.. and since today is my off, I visited this forum to post my confe lols.. :redface: I dont know what to do... I already give him a Kiss lols... and we are like MU already but I dont want this situation eh, sorta two timer thing lols,. :( [/spoiler] :wallbash:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-07-27 21:43:59)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler] Me so loev Adobe Photoshop CS3! Niec... ;)[/spoiler]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] that i wont receive call from my mom, i hated her too much.. :eh: [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]HiLyNkAwAii[/b] think things over first sis. i dont want you regretting in the end. ily and imy :kiss: [b]Topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: im confused and worried i dont know why :/ :arrow: i still miss someone :wallbash: :arrow: im losing interest already :arrow: i like the quote my kambz did. its so right for me. ~wapak! :arrow: someone made me :redface: :redface: :redface: :arrow: im happy.. im shocked.. im hungry. imma go off have some lunch now :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-28 01:18:00)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm tired :retard: that I think I'm gonna be out soon...none of my rockmates are here to help me blow up the music section :wallbash: that I'm not really tired, but I [b]should[/b] go to bed, anyway :| that I just now noticed I'm a FriendsterWhiz :thumbsdown: I liked Agent better, though. [/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that I have been blowin' the music section all the way with bro. jesse... hope that he's aware of that...=) that my connection here in the office really sucks, "turtle-slow":wallbash: that I am happy with my new friend, reika, she's been very nice to me lately... keep safe, sis!:rose: that i am missing Sis Tinay...... hope that she's always fine..:rose: [/spoiler] God bless us all!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... im hungry again. :lol:

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-07-28 02:32:16)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im obsessed with this song [quote]Color Me Badd - Sexual Capacity[/quote] go luke..you rock!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]Color Me Badd - Sexual Capacity[/quote] [b]same here..im still listening to dat music :wow: i think its decicated to me.. haha am i right neil?? :lol: [/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]go luke..you rock![/quote] haha yeah keep rocking [img]http://tempek.net78.net/img/smilies/111.gif[/img] [quote='AphrOdiTe']same here..im still listening to dat music :wow: i think its decicated to me.. haha am i right neil?? :lol:[/quote] absolutely! :D == @t i hav to confess... i like this song tooo. ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. though the music is nice its really annoying if you set it on autoplay. =| pls place it in a spoiler.. whoever posted it.. thanks =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I also think that music should be in a spoiler. :wallbash: I confess I'm still here 'cause all my rockmates showed up right as I was about to go to sleep. :wallbash: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 1.010 second ]
Privacy Policy