• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I got the highest grades in Psychology,Euthenics and NSTP,.our final grade for prelims! Psycho=96 Euthenics=96 NSTP=95 I'm a lil bit shocked and really happy. . :wow: I also confess that I am confuse. . Who's [b]Mcoy[/b] papa? :/
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] I confess taht this day was really annoying, teh saddest and one of teh happiest day. L0L :lol: When i woke up- i go infront of my laptop to check something then i've noticed he left a offline message- DANG! were now ok i loev him :wow:. What happen next is im soo jealous with something. :rolleyes: I hate them- i should be there :doubt:. I effin miss them soo much. I hate moii parents. :wallbash: Then this afternnoon- when i was about to get something i pulled up teh wire- i didn't know it was my laptop then it fells on teh ground- thank god it wasn't taht high. :wasted: I hate it- :| I confess taht i hate the recollection- they choose me as a rep. then put some make-up on my face and etc. DANG! I look liek crazy when we go at teh auditorium. >_< I hate them- i wont join recollection from then- =D That was horrible- but thank god i've won teh first place taht was an accomplishment- i didn't know what they do was good but it really sucks and i hate it. o_O I confess taht we was about to buy something then my parents told me- or we'll just buy it tomorrow- Ammf~ i just got dressed. Eh~ and what's annoying was laughing to me saying "[i]Ahaha.... I told not to get dressed first-PAHiYA[/i]" L0L~ curse her. :ninja: I didn't answer any single word i just dont speak then suddenly she falls at teh chair. :lol: Karma- i laugh so hard then she was liek OUCH- =D I confess taht i hope mamu camz- would liek teh gift. Even if it is FUGLY- uber :3 LEL- IMY. =( I was Liek-:o because some newbies got friendstermaniac or friendstertalker easily. L0L- how come can do taht. Aww~ impossible. Share me yer technique. :P Kiddin' oh well- im looking forward of being an friendsteragent. :wow: [/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]Psycho=96[/quote] wow high grade u got there.. esp. in PSYCHO.. =D=D LOL.. liek a psychopath.. hahahah.. nah i kid.. i confess.. im really bored this past few days.. ... where's my sizley aya? :ninja:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Confessions [b]I confess i really was busy this days .. My studies was a huge pain in my but .. grrrrrr... My assignments was doubled , tripled ... WAAAA .. and i am making lays now.. [/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]I confess i really happy today. i receive so many gifts from my friend coz today is my bday :D.[/sup] [sup]i confess i'm a little bit nervous coz this is my 1st time post here[in this thread :P][/sup]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i was lolling when i lost in the elections! :lol: i was running for vice president! :lol: and of course the popular girl won! :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I have a bad headache :| that I'm very happy that my lil sis is finally cheered up =) that somebody has such a cute voice....had to watch that video about 10 times, I think :P [/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. im sooo pissed off!!!! gawd! my friend is posting on bulletins and i think im teh one she is talking about for some reason.,. i hate those kind of people that uses bulletins just to say sumthin',. boiling here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ no rants pls. read the title. i confess.. :arrow: it has been a dramatic day for me. :arrow: i feel naked without our group name on my profile :| :arrow: [b]i'm worried with my mareh. i dont want her get hurt and im getting so worried[/b] =( :arrow: i like my kambal's profile :arrow: i think i wont have our group name on me for sometime. :arrow: baby made me :redface: :redface: > :rolleyes: > :P > :lol: :arrow: imma log off now. :penguin: :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ What happened to your group name? :paranoid: I confess we're having another wicked thunderstorm here and I'm enjoying surfing around here at Ftalk and watching the lightning while I post. It's only 5 pm but it's so dark you'd think it was 8:30 pm. =) I confess.....that my confessions have been kinda short lately....I stopped drinking for a few days and now not so many confession :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what happend siz[b] duch[/b]? ohh...i hope youll be fine...i know u can.. ;) :kiss: i confess my eyes are [i]namamaga[/i] haha i dunno the english term for that err...anybody?? care to elp me ere :D
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ay! did you cry all night and then go to sleep? tsk! :| i confess that ripway really is acting so very weird lately... i happen to regain all my tricks in my profile last night and then when i open my profile this morning its gone... hay good thing that i have a fileave backup but not that successful coz fileave doesnt support .php files hay again. i confess i also fix my little kiddo profile. im happy that im getting back to tweaking again than [u]just[/u] getting online to chat. well there's nothing wrong with chat anyway but at least getting online learning is not a waste of time... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah siz ^ i let myself be tired of crying just so i can go to sleep :/ =( i confess.... i actually dunno what to do... if ever that happens... id probably put an end to my Internet world...and be gone... for good... =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ Awww, you've been sad a lot lately. :cry: Hope things get better for ya. I confess I finally updated my profile again. Been lazy since the last Fs updates. =| I confess I'm hungry now. :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that we're [b]OFFICIAL!![/b] I confess I wasn't in a good mood lately for some reason.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]iv been feeln weird since ysterday :lol: i never had that long of a fon conversation n a while i thnk was kinda like s2pid-looking while n the jitney...i was smiling almost the whol tym :lol: im woried of wat my "[i]warden[/i]" myt think wen he sees the CFone bill :lol: i get calls frm NY mor dan 3ce a day :ninja: :lol: im wondering wat myt happen wen ... moves to here from NewYork :paranoid: [/spoiler] i confess i wanna talk to my kambz :ninja: im kinda feeln a bit high & i need an outlet :lol:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-07-23 20:08:13)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]harvii[/b] Congratz :thumbsup: ---- I confess the confe yesterday is so crazy, there is a lot of animals and [i]lasenggero[/i] people. [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/a3flfa.jpg[/img] I confess i like the 5 facts of aya, haha. I confess i will be out for now, see you again later ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Dondon[/b] Thanks :D [b]Topic[/b] Yea me too I confess I laughed my ass out watching aya's new video. It's very cool and I kept rewinding it hahahaha :lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess! [spoiler]yesterday i made shopping! weeeh!!! very excited on our acquintance party! =D:lol:=D:lol:[/spoiler]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i ate breakfast twice.. oohhh.. my stomach hurt this morning. :3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:14

[ 9 queries - 0.819 second ]
Privacy Policy