• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cUtieAyu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Angeli_7]Here's the german version of their music video "Don't Jump"..They sound cooler in german ^^ I like the part when Bill saves the girl[/quote] it's a nice music video... and i also love the english version of it... come to think of it, i think the scene where he saves the girl is somewhat similar to the music video of chris brown! :D [b]@ confession[/b] i confess that i want to watch [b]very special love[/b] of John Lloyd and Sarah... i think it's a nice movie! :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i cofess.. :arrow: im glad i saw my kambz post in ftalk again. :lol: :arrow: i woke up late! fcuk! :wallbash: :arrow: tricia really really sounded like us.. :lol: have you read our dictionaree or somethn.. :lol: thanks btw! :thumbsup: :arrow: i have "[i]RUNNING[/i]" nose.. lulz :lol: :wallbash: :arrow: i wanna greet my bestfriend [b]sHy19[/b] ...... [align=center][img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/dan-e-boy56/Happy%20Birthday/happy-birthday2.gif[/img] [b]loev you babes[/b] :wow:[/align]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-19 01:37:11)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess :arrow: I love ate duch`s Siggy =) :arrow: My ripway account isin`t exceeded bandwidth anymore.. yeah! :arrow: I just eat lunch..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I'm so freakin' bored. Almost every weekend I get so so bored. XP I don't know what am I supposed to do now since no one chats with me. L0L. • I want to make graphics now! But currently I'm not in the mood. L0L. WTH is that?! XD • Wahaha! L0L`D. R0FL. The Powerpuff Boys are on their way. Apparently, they're now Offline. L0L. Bwahahaha.. <33 • I know people think of me as a bad person. Well, yeah. At times I am bad, but that's just life. L0L. Why am I acting EM0 now?! Hmm.. I'm totally feeling bad about myself because I wasn't loyal to some eGroups here. Sigh. But today it's gonna change. I'll stay in where I am forever, but I can't promise that! Nyahaha.. XD I'll just try to stay loyal & have fun. :]] • I'm gonna eat breakfast now. L0L. It's still early here eh, 9:10. Nyahaha.. Early?![/color][/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... •Someone PM-ed me about what I said :lol: •I confess I`m happy today :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*wooot* I confess I wanna greet Ate Shy a happy happy birthday :D Although we're not that close but well I bought you a :gift: and look I even baked you a :cake: and I also ordered a bouquet of :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: XD I confess the review class today didn't seem as boring as I thought it'd be. FINALLY--we were able to discuss about astronomy and the planets--that's my favorite part in science but unfortunately we weren't able to take that topic up back in our freshman year =.= I confess that..at first, I thought whine up was "line up" lol. My other friend thought it was "why not" XD lolz :lol: I confess I regret my decision to make my friend a layie.... I ran out of ideas. I'm not really fond of this graffiti theme thingie :wasted:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Start of Confession[/b] [spoiler] I confess i was effin very laughing out loud at [b]Nina[/b] hahaha. check this out: :arrow:[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jjjb7kqvGnI[/url] its like a model of shampoo. shes very talented. I confess im in the comp shop now (netopia) at sm sucat hehe, its too cold here. I confess ms aya(forsakendoll) invite me in conference.. thanks you hehe. I confess im hungry, i will eat soon. ;) [/spoiler] [b]End of Confession[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i'm stupid.i'm stupid.=________= i feel hate my self LOTS. i feel bad since back to school *coz a personal reason :| its may killin me slowly. arrghhhh :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [/spoiler]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im so sad because of those maliciouse accusations. i hate those stupid people.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]MY CONFESSIONS FOR TODAY[/b] :ninja: [spoiler][b]I just realized it's my birthday today..My rockmates sent me all their greetings at the group area and through PM and i was like "It's my birthday?" It's funny i even forgot my own birthday and that's because...Proceed to next confession..[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]I slept late last night...I was up till 4 in the morning coz i was havin' fun chatting with Angell..I rarely chat on YM and all that but Angell de ville is just one fun person to chat with, We just joked about anything :lol:[/b][/spoiler] [b]Got to go...Need to do more things IRL (In Real Life) :penguin: Here you guys can share this :cake: :lol:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-19 05:11:59)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... •I`m uber happy cause an uber pretty girl gave me her YM :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[sup]Confessions[/sup] • [sup]I confess i forgot to great our angeli_7 .. anyways .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/sup] • [sup]I confess i watch click just an hour ago .. i was LOLing Hard .. lolz..[/sup] • [sup]I confess i started playing in Cabal PH .. lol the game is very addicting[/sup] [sup]But someone called me a "noob" .. i am not angry but happy..[/sup] [sup] happy and sad at the same time .. lol wuts.. [/sup]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. also i forgot to greet our beloved leader in rockstars.. Angeli 7.. i'm busy right now.. whew.. our school elections is fast approaching.. can't wait for it.. :lol: i miss you guys.. especially sisz thinay.. :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. •I joined EPS.Sorry Louiz if you think i`m following you but I`m not.Someone suggested it anyways. :cry:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] ive been seeing greetings and i want to join the trend and greet angeli_7 :lol: hapi berday siszey :kiss: [b]i confess[/b] i was still the same old smirk face today. im just sooo happy. even though i bumped into a lot of [b]unlucky[/b] stuff. well.. that's how i am.. i take everything easy.. and why wouldnt i be happy? :redface: :redface:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-19 06:22:35)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]--start of confession--[/b][/align] [b]I confess [/b]that I have new friends! and I love them so much! =):thumbsup: . I mizz [b]sis faith [/b]and Im busy working on [b]Html Codes.[/b] :D:retard: . It's my classmate's b-day tomorrow and I wanna go to their house but I can't. :(:cry: . I've had headache yesterday and I think It had an aftershock today.lol.. that's for today! :penguin: [align=center][b]--end of confession--[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][color=#999999][b]Bridget / [i]Faelnar 84[/i][/b]: Why did you leave Artwork 101? o.O Why are you joining EPS? L0L. Not that I don't want you to join.[/color][/spoiler][color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I wanna greet Ate Angel / [i]Angeli_7[/i] a Happy Birthday! Weeee.. Any blow-out? L0L. Just kidding. Just have a very happy birthday. May God bless you on this day & hope you feel the love. L0L. XD • I'm so pissed-off! Arrg.. We should study & memorize all of the Regions of the Phil. & memorize its Natural resources, Agricultural products, Ethic groups, etc. Huhuhu.. Total torture. It's really killing me. XP • Weeee.. He wanted to study at the same time with me. Yeehee! L0L. Adeek. & He wants to end the study the same time with me. Aww.. L0L. But I think for him it doesn't mean anything. Sigh. • I can't concentrate! I can't study. Huhuhu.. My eyes are melting. L0L. Hayss.. If only there's a device which can make me memorize those stuff in just one single click. Nyahaha.. I wish. XD[/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm loving our group. . I lurb our new banner created by me. . I didn't knw that I can make a simple yet elegant banner. . :eh: I confess I wanna use dale's line. . [b]Our group is under renovation [/b]:lol: oh i forgot to confess this one. . I love and hate u so much. .gotcha? :|

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-07-19 06:51:17)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Bridget / Faelnar 84: Why did you leave Artwork 101? o.O Why are you joining EPS? L0L. Not that I don't want you to join.[/quote] Too..much...questions :lol: .Jwk.I left couss someone suggested I leave my e-Group.I said that I should try =| @T:I confess... • Maybe I`ll make an e-Group for Emos. • I`m a cancel my join request.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess that im hating this ajkhaksdhksLMA0sdjhjdfIDI0T, wakaka~ i will chop her, cook her in a big furnace - Hmm~ :ninja: I loev Hoshi/Buttercup! Wakaka~ =D I loev teh nickname i have to him. :lol: Forgiive me Hoshi :P I confess that i hate someone in EPS. :thumbsdown: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 13 queries - 0.713 second ]
Privacy Policy