• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ bad luck huh well i suggest that believing in a bad luck is the bad luck itself lol ----- i confess that i just updated my blog and im so happy that i learned to apply youtube in my post wow! the blog section really helps me... and of course with some patience to learn and learn more about this new hobby of mine. hmmm i confess im going abroad soon... hmmm this time ill make sure i will do it right. opportunity knocks only once. i confess that im gonna sleep now even if im going to be halfday leave tomorrow gonna update my papers for better applications. hmmm i was thinking that i should not do that tomorrow but i think i must because my tita was rushing me about it. arrrrgggg... i confess that somebody is now ignoring me.. lol. maybe having more and more troubles about the life of that person. really terrible thing. well i just wish that person goodluck and take care... i confess that seeing jesse always online makes me feel envy about he is now a ftalkfreak hahaha just kidding friend :D confess i gonna go to bed now.. will prepare my partner's baon for office tom. i will cook for him again from now on... confess of coping and moving on and also making up cleaning mess... better start now.:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^ I confess[/b] that I'll check out your updated blog later =) [b]I confess[/b] I'm glad I made my sis to ROTFL because of my "Barney-ish" qualities and my translation :D

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-13 12:21:02)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]...my friend took a peek at my cellphone without me knowing and she saw something she shouldn't see. Waaaaa!!! I was so embarrassed! I told her to keep it down but she kept on teasing me. (hint: It's about my ex. boyfriend)[/quote] aww:O.. ope its not bout meh.. :question: :wallbash: @topic i confess ... soooooo tired ... ... that im lyin bout my age lol.. im actually 16 lollll..... :wallbash: kiddin im 22 lol
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...im early again today haha :paranoid: :ninja: i confess...i got to tell my friend about the situation im in...and its funny coz we have the same situation.. i confess i miss bebe gay faith and babycake mandi huhu :(
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess i ate lots of chocolates lately! :lol: i'm totally pigged out! lol! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]zomg meow joebs i confess i love your avi and siggy so much kireii desu~[/quote] Meow :wow: I dunno what kireii means though. :paranoid: I confess my nose is running. :lol: I also confess I'm not done with my poster yet--sheesh, I dunno what to draw in the background, I'm just not in the mood lewl. I also confess I'm scared of leeches. :/
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that I Didn't want to answer my assignment =|
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i really love the songs in my blog :eh: i confess that im planning to be hul day leave today, sooo tardy eh... =D but yet i need to go to makati coz its our 4 years six month anniversary today and i plan to have a lunch out date with him. to make up with all my nasty things i did to him. i confess working in the same place and to work in the building next to him really hmmm... compromising haha lol but some kinda have some advantages. i confess HE NEVER EVEN BOTHERS TO GREET ME A HAPPY MONTHSARY!!! ARGGGG,,, =( im still waiting for even a text message from him. cool up and gonna wait for him to remember this date! well good thing that we will be meeting up later early lunch date. i confess i gonna be fixing myself now. :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]mama0114 - 4 years and six months?! wow.. @ topic: I confess...[/b] [spoiler]-> I have a review sessions during saturdays and sundays.. :wallbash: :wallbash: yesterday(sunday), my schedule was 7am-5pm.. watta life! :wasted: -> I didn't go to school today.. 'cause I'm tired of learning.. and I don't wanna go to the NCAA ball game.. but i know it'll be a good game though.. 'cause it's BASTE vs. BEDA (i think).. nieways.. i have no money so, no ball game for me.. :P -> I hate my cold.. effin sick! -> I'm waiting for my breakfast... hurry up in there! haha -> I broke my last record on Rubik's cube.. last time, it's 2mins. and 30 sec. but now its 1min. and 40 sec. hooray for me!! ->It's my day off from studies today... hiyah! ;) [/spoiler]

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-07-13 21:45:33)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]aww:O.. ope its not bout meh.. :question: :wallbash:[/quote] [color=#848284]LMAO [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] nuuuuu... corz not [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/21.gif[/img][/color] [quote=joebz]Meow :wow: I dunno what kireii means though. :paranoid:[/quote] [color=#848284]kireii is beautiful in japanese <3 [b]i confess...[/b] [align=center]now 6 out of my 8 accounts in ripway are locked. :/ Ripway is bullying me :mad: hahaha what the heck? why am i laughin lolsz. . I should be cryin muh heart out T ^ T so much work to do to fix this problem *sigh[/align][/color]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. I feel lost and sad right now... :lol: [color=white]Really...[/color]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]now 6 out of my 8 accounts in ripway are locked. :/[/quote] is that why d some of d premade lays aint workin ? :rolleyes: @topic: i confess : i was shocked when i opened my fs account this morning . people got me comments saying 'hi cute' , 'can i have ur no' .. :wallbash: d thing is .. they are guys .. :wallbash: i was confused .. but then again , i forgot that i changed my primary pic pla ..LOL .. (they thought it was me .. they aint reading ) :wallbash:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]is that why d some of d premade lays aint workin ? :rolleyes:[/quote] [color=#848284] iiyep.. T ^ T [b]i confess[/b]... i am [b]gay[/b]. Teh transplant wez successful. :/ nah i kid :lol: [b] real confession:[/b] i am [b]sooper kadooper busy[/b] right now because of those darn layies that ain't werkin [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif[/img](i managed to spare some time to confess though lawl) i also got a bit sidetracked wif another personal agenda wakiwkiwkiw lulz :lol: i got envious wif muh [b]meow's siggie[/b] that's why i'm also makin' a new one hahaha hmmm... come to think of it i haven't change siggies since March [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img][/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I have 2 referrals now....wooo hooo 18 more to go then I can be a promoter. :rolleyes: :arrow: but neither referral is active :mad: [b]I confess[/b] that I'm talking to my beautiful babygirl Andrea right now :D I missed her. =| [b]I confess[/b] that I hope my lil' sis's toothache is better today. :D [b]I confess[/b] I'm wondering how Guile's job interview went? :question: [b]I confess[/b] that I decided not to get drunk tonight. :o

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-14 01:07:10)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i was happy i will be able to watch both fights of up and feu this thursday. we don't have exam on that day. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I have never done a confirmation before
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess im so feeling bad right now that im here in our haus and happen to fail meeting with my partner to have a launch out date today.. =( the traffic prob here in phils really sucks that's why i decided to go home instead of going to the office. darn NBI clearance i need to wait for 5 working days to claim mine. i need it right asap yet ill be going to still wait for it after 5 days. and the line on marriage certificate authentication omg was so very hmpf... i refuse to think to bare with those people. i have no patience in gathering requirements. aaarrrr... i confess that im so little happy when he told me [i]"mahal na mahal kita"[/i] yet he didnt even greet me a happy month anniv. i bet when i ask him how many months we've been through he cant answer me right away and he needed to think and count back again to answer. hayz... i confess that im trying to be more happy and i hope to be happier than just happy.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I [b]CONFESS[/b] [spoiler] i've done many things here... and those things makes me wanna go away here. there is many mems out there that because of wat they are doing on me, my patience goes out. i dun wanna leave dis place coz this place is soo memorable 2 me but [b]enough is enough[/b]. i dun wanna do things others(also me) can be hurt. sorry but i know there is a place wer i can find new friends again,new family and many improvements on my layout works. maybe i'll be here next time. for now, i' hav a haus 2 sleep the same as family 2 care on me. remember if my plan really suits my feelings, i'll better go out here. tnx 2 all ftalk mems (esp. elite) 4 being kind to me. sorry guyz only my close friends can know why im acting like this. i dun wanna call mods 2 stop my prob coz im having too much help 2 dem. tnx 2 those whu help me makin js,makin css and for their parts. i appreciate ur help very much that i hav a repu 4 yah. eniweiz if i find a home for me, dun worry. i can visit you here guyz. i just need some privacy and space to think and realize wat i hav done gud on dis forum tnx 2 all elite mems (esp. lh,tinay,faith,jamia,koleen,charmaine,dale,lhen,john and louise) for being there for me, rain or shine. hayzzz sorry if i am not a gud coordinator on our group. pls forgive me. to my bestfriends here, IMYVM! eniweiz we can talk to each other on my fs :) to those i have quarrel, im sorry on what ive done to you. i know you go out of this forum bcoz of the reputation of one of the mods here. even u are d one hu make a quarrel,i know i nid 2 sorry coz if i dun answer ur post bak, maybe ur still hir. =) pls do understand what im acting now. dis forum is very fun dat my happiness came 2 d line that i hurt somebody here. pls forgive me. =( i just need sum privacy and space too. maybe at the end of the rainbow, we will see each other again :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-07-14 02:45:30)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I confess. I feel lost and sad right now... :lol:[/quote] lulz :lol: mixed emotions? youre just hungry vitz :lol: :P j/k [b]Ate Mushi[/b] You remind me of someone coz of your sig.. :lol: [hr] i confess.. :arrow: i loev the song vitz gave me last night. im in LSS now :wow: :redface: :arrow: im sick and at im at my friends house. :puke: :arrow: i miss my kambz and kambal :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-14 02:35:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: LOL :lol: I say goodbye and good riddens to somebody here in Ftalk. =D :arrow: there should be an age limit on the -repu button (not a post limit) :arrow: that I never cared about repu until I was given -repu for a idiotic reason [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 9 queries - 0.441 second ]
Privacy Policy