• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[/align] [/spoiler] confessing ... [i]blah blah blah [/i] ... [spoiler] :arrow: my friend sms'd me bout this [b]17[/b] year old dude who's dating a [b]46[/b] year old woman ... and I was :O:O:O. :arrow: today was so boring sept for the ^ :arrow: I find it a challenge to be [b]affectionate[/b]. =| :arrow: Whenever I am affectionate ... it usually ends up with the person thinking I'm drunk or drugged. :lol: :arrow: I'm usually stone faced. =| ... :lol: .... while typing anything OL ... but in real life I'm always :lol: ... or ... =D .. mostly ... =D ... :arrow: I think I'm not used to staying up so late anymore ... :arrow: I think I'm using too many ellipses ... :arrow: I think I'm thinking too much ... or maybe I'm not thinking at all :arrow: I think I'll blame my bro for the way I'm posting this confession ... :arrow: I am [b]Rose[/b] =) :arrow: ^eerrr .... I think the screws finally came off. :wallbash: :arrow: I'm now gunna stop typing cause my bro's gunna confess too :penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-19 22:09:42)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: that I've been having a lot of fun trying to make my lil sis feel guilty about some things. Sis, if you want me to quit Ftalk for a year and a half, just tell me. =D =D :arrow: that my lil sis had me super ROTFL last night when her button on the keyboard got "stuck" :lol: :lol: :lol: :arrow: that either Aya or Nina invited me to the confe last night (not sure which one invited me because the invitation just popped up while I was doing something else and I "accepted" it accidentially). :lol: But it was fun even if I couldn't translate most of the conversation. :rolleyes: :arrow: that I didn't have any beer to give Angeli for her birthday =| :arrow: that I found out something that made me :o :O .....and I'm not allowed to tell anybody even if it's something that needs to be brought up and out in the open. =| :arrow: that I'm very thankful to Aya for something. =) Thank you, so much. :) :arrow: that I found out I'm not the only white boy here in Ftalk. :lol: :lol: :arrow: that I hope "somebody" will not leave Ftalk because of what happened recently. =| Past is past. It's ok now for me if it's ok now for you. =) :arrow: that [i]somebody[/i] was too busy to talk to me huhuhuhu :cry: Hahaha it's ok, just teasing you. :D and finally :arrow: that I've been pretty happy over the past couple of days and it's been nice. :D [/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]i just played the game in the Filipino Section, and I really enjoyed it!!:D i would like to greet sis rose a very happy 2nd month-sary!! good luck sis! :rose: i am waiting for jesse at the Music section.... hey bro..[/spoiler] God bless us all! Keep rockin':thunder:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that now I'm sad about something :cry: and pissed off at somebody :mad: that I was at the music section with Jie and now I'm wating for [i]him[/i] :lol: [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=faelnar84]I confess.. I had fun playing that game,Uma :thumbsup:=D[/quote] =D Bloxor [b]RULES![/b] [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess [spoiler]I wish it's tomorrow =| I'm laughing so hard at Tunie. Omg. I hope he's ok :lol: I just finished my fourth overlayout. Whew! [/spoiler]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: my pet is soo cute ;] uma ur soo cute, uma can i take u home ??!! hahaha luv u .. xx p00p p00p chup chup :arrow: i feel like shit, :disgust: :arrow: sumtym i feel like people dont knw i exist :wallbash: watever i do they dont seem 2 care :cry: :arrow: ima greet shy hapi bday hehe.. :eh: how old?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]faelnar84 wrote: I confess.. I had fun playing that game,Uma :thumbsup:=D =D Bloxor RULES![/quote] Lol ur right[/spoiler] ------------ I confess.. My status in YM was crazy,really crazy =D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess im having a problem w/ my fon... :mad: it keeps saying insert sim... and whenever i turn it back on, it's on offline mode.. waaaaah. i hate this. i don't have money for its repair....
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Start. [spoiler] I confess my eye bags ate getting bigger and bigger. I confess I talked to my crush yesterday. I confess I enjoyed drinking the Zagu in Dr. Pearl. I confess I might end my story in no time [/spoiler] End.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that yesterday was one of the Unforgettable Moments in my Life cause ( Chicklit ) ~END :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I hate my cousin xD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess - iam waiting for faelnar in EPS ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. When I saw Carl`s confession..I lel'd. =D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i confess im waiting for faelnar too in EPS :D i confess we have a confe yesterday, and they are so funny hehe. :D tnx class-s groups. i confess i hope someone here is not angry at me :(
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I`m wondering why these boys are waiting for me.LOL.jwk. I confess.. I really wanna join Class-S.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I really wanna join Class-S.[/quote] Me too .. But they did`nt accept me.. :lol::lol: i`ve waited for 1 month .. still no accepting .. :o Anyway i confess - i am making request now.. [ LAYOUTS ]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]^ Oi ehem Joebs[/quote] LOL Uma. It's not an FTalker--just in case lolz. :lol: [b]I confess[/b]... [spoiler] ..I find it a bit weird not talking to him personally--considering we're just "seatmates" in class (he's on the other side of the aisle). We're classmates, we sit almost next to each other, and yet we don't talk that much except in SMS and chat. And it's been liek this for [b]two years[/b]. :O :lol: Time passes by so quickly I'm afraid. ..I'm running out of ideas. I still have to finish this graffiti layout for my friend. Sheesh I knew I shouldn't have given in to him. O_o ..I tried to watch the [b]Naruto Shippuuden movie[/b] yesterday. I got bored. So I tried watching[b] L Change the World[/b]. But I was always distracted so I just ditched it lol. ..I want to make my own [i]English[/i] loev story and publish it in the Lit Sec. But I don't have a good plot. :/ :lol: ..I've noticed that some people are beginning to hog this thread again... And I've noticed that some people just keep posting the same stuff in the crush thread. Errr. ..I find my new avatar bit weird. Errr... Don't mind it plox~ :D ..I'm [b]really happy[/b] since last night! Sheesh! LOL. :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-19 23:19:31)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I think 50% of the posts in this page is posted by me :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] there are more and more people longing to join Class-S.. i guess even i dont know the qualifications.. i dont even know who makes the decision whether to approve this person to join or not.. i guess it's the leader. and labteam tunie is our leader as of now.. haha. go on guys.. befriend him.. :lol: kiddin' :P [b]i confess[/b] i have so many requirements to pass and im too lazy to work on all of them. [b]i confess[/b] im ugly today :disgust:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] Woa~ i confess taht this girl is getting more retard, o_O She thinks that everyone lieks her but they dont even know her and about teh attitude i'll rate it -1 :lol:, Weee~ she thinks that she'll be happy, i BET no! =D =D Me wanna kill err. :ninja: I confess taht i loev my [b]ADE 3SH[/b]/[i]Ate Meng[/i], woott** i loev eu ade, L0L~ and i loev teh name ur calling miie. Baby3x! :lol: I really loev her! <333 [sup]I notice there are too much loev in this confession[/sup] I confess taht i still feel sleepy. :doubt: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.672 second ]
Privacy Policy