• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[sup][b]I confess ..[/b][/sup] [spoiler][sup]that I really happy today bcoz of ... yeah,ahaha :P.[/sup] [sup]that I dun want to go to school this evening at 4pm-5pm for practice [s]singing[/s]. >__< weekk.[/sup] [sup]that I wanna thnx sisz Lea for giving me fansign agen. geee,sankyu beri2 mach sisz :D![/sup] [sup]that i wanna make some gifts,ciao :penguin:!~[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-28 02:41:22)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] my connection is [u]really bad[/u] today :crybaby:. . i can't log in to ym properly awww. Maybe it's because of teh storm *sigh. i'm working on [b]seven[/b] layies.. yea seven layouts. WTF? I'm gonna rename teh layies to "The Deadly Sins Collection". Each layout will be named after the seven deadly sins. hahaha! Pretty catchy eh. But of course it'll take a long time before i'd be finish all seven especially now that I'm going to Manila (again). I'm in no rush anyway, i already made lots of layies so... I'm working on "Lust" layout right now. I dunno why it has to be 'Lust' lol. But i liek it . . and then Envy. Haha. My least favorite deadly sin would probably be 'Gluttany' coz muh concept fo that is kinda ugly. And ugly layies are a big no-no fo me. busy mode [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-12.gif[/img]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] i've just eaten again a chocolate![/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ill be waiting fow the layies miisz aya ^ ;) i confess im watching the news bout state of the nation address(sona) wuhoooo PGMA really rocks!! [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-28 04:12:31)

Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]that i very hate sumone who sit next to me in class.,and i must listen his BULL shit everyday!!![/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]i really miz ftalk and that person again... and i confess that im kind a busy this few days... so really tired and don't know what i'm gonna do now... :( [/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im starting to get better everyday updating my page.. waheheh! I also confess that i uber lurve my fellow sissy and kuya for supporting against some wacko here.. Last but not the least.. I confess that im uber happy coz the "wacko" im reffering to got banned!waheheh!=D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..i just got home from my job interviews earlier ahehe i confess i love my siggy so much thnx again neil!! i confess i love neil's thread's bg song :lol: yeahhh menn! =D ahehe i confess im wonderin where mp is right now?! :paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ sis [b]HiLyNkAwAii[/b] [spoiler][i]sis, please think it over and over... you have to know what is right... good luck to you... and God bless always :rose: Kuya Jie[/i][/spoiler] @T: i confess... [spoiler]i sent a wrong SMS to my daughter today regarding her homework and she corrected me right away, :D i feel a little lazy now with my work, feel like i'm always homesick...:( i really miss the kids and of course, my sweetie pie.....:cry: hope that they are always fine...[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im sure they are kuya^ ;) i confess my head hurts now.. argh! :wallbash:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]i'm working on seven layies.. yea seven layouts. WTF? I'm gonna rename teh layies to "The Deadly Sins Collection".[/quote] Wow! SEVEN layouts! Awesomenesssss :wow: :wow: I can't wait for all 7 to be publishedddd!! I wanna use one :cool: I confess I really got disappointed to realize that a Friendstertalk member ripped one of my pink layouts, and she added me up in FS. I was already in a gloomy mood and seeing her profile made my day even gloomier. I really feel liek revealing her name here. :disgust:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I confess im so0 inluv with deejay..rily inluv with this guy.. haayy... lord i wish :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]My brother is paranoid.Keeps on shouting near my ear :wasted:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i don't want to go to school on thursday. we have our return demo about physical assessment, but i don't know what to do. :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I'm so embarrassed about what i said :crybaby: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]forsakendoll wrote: i'm working on seven layies.. yea seven layouts. WTF? I'm gonna rename teh layies to "The Deadly Sins Collection".[/quote] wow cool collection siz aya!! love the themes deadly sins.. [b]lust, gluttony, pride, greed, wrath, envy and sloth[/b] weee thatd be really cool sizzie aya! gud luck ;) :kiss: i confess my tita told me shell be using the pc @ 10 pm its already 10:15 she fell asleep!! so better be sssshhhhh :lol: =D :wallbash:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My Confessions: IRL[/b] [spoiler] [b]Love does make life complicated...In soOo many ways...really indescribable.. I just visited Cebu last week and My Aunt told me that my cousins from the states are coming over to Cebu for a vacation.. So me and my relatives had to entertain them and bring them to places and stuff..So we deciced to hang out at Formo.. i didn't realy know which cousins are coming and all that...So on that night when we decided to meet outside the place..I didn't know one of the guy cousins i met a few years ago was there.. Really strange.. I didn't know he came with his younger siblings to the Phils...It just felt awkward in a way.. While we were inside....It was like 1 am so the music started to get louder, more people started to come filling the bar and a lot are already dancing, getting drunk and stuff...I didn't feel like havin' fun at all...I just sat there watching them having fun and just sipping some frozen margarita.. :retard: He came up to me and started a conversation..He was like "Hey it's been a long time since we've seen eachother" I was like "Yeah, yeah, long time no see too" :wasted: He said " Would you like to dance?" I was like "Nah...probably later" then he started to pull my arm and dragged me in the middle of the bar...holding me close to him...I was really embarrased coz my other cousins were staring and stuff..and it felt weird..I said to him "What the hell are you trying to do? This is weird...We're cousins you know" (Besides he's like 30 and i'm just 19) His response "Well I know you know we're not cousins.. My mom and your mom are just like family friends" In my mind i was thinking that what he said was really true..We aren't blood related at all..When we were younger we were just told to treat eachother as cousins but in reality were not :wasted: He was like "The last time i saw you, you were like 14 and you were really cute..now you're all grown up now..still cute" ....I didn't know what to say...It felt awkward and stuff..He was more like a "kuya" to me..He then said "You know that i miss you and you're the reason why i decided to come here with my other cousins..an excuse just to see you again..You're now nurse right?" I was like "Yeah i just passed the June 2007 board exam"...He was like "Whoa time flies so fast.. When are you headin' to the States?" I was like "I don't know yet, I rather stay in europe" He responded "Europe? (He Laughed) I'll be glad to take you around the US..You've got me and your cousins to welcome you there" I told him 'Well i'll think about it" and He said "Whatever it takes, I'll wait for you" :redface:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-28 10:26:28)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I was kind of humiliated in school, yesterday. Huhuhu~ My teacher got mad & embarassed me in front of the class. Sigh, Anyways, no biggy. Today, I was humiliated in school again. Sheesh~ They kept laughing at me, but I didn't care. XP • Ouch~ He lieks someone else. Hahays, I'm kind of sad because of that. But I won't give up. I'll still try & try until he will liek me, but I won't force him. Huwee~[/color][/quote] [color=#999999][/color]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i was really saying stupid stuffs since yesterday :crybaby: I hate myself for being so stupid :crybaby::thumbsdown: I hate myself for saying something which is really embarrassed :mad: I hate myself for acting so f**king weird :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@uma[/b] awww, c'mon it can't be that bad....cheer up :) [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I just woke up about 30 minutes ago. :retard: that I received like 4 +repu overnight. :o that I'm [b]really[/b] gonna be missing Ftalk soon. :cry: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-28 11:17:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:59

[ 9 queries - 0.424 second ]
Privacy Policy