• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ i lurve her images...soooo cute!!!=) nyweiz.. i confess that im so uber hungry ryt now.. I really want to eat but there's no foof!:crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler]can any1 give me some cheeseburger??:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-03 01:26:42)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

LOL I'm currently in [url]www.leekspin.com[/url] listening to the Finnish song. :lol: I dunno why but I find that girl with the spinning onion spring quite entertaining. :rolleyes: For those who do not know what leekspin is look at this: [img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:RlVYcmLpEkFvjM:http://blogasian.com/boringest/wp-content/images/Loituma.gif[/img] Its supposed to be moving but I can't find a .gif of it. Try it for your self its really addicting. [hr][hr] Thats all I had to confess for now tho.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]^ Wow, sis Hayley confessing now, huh? :lol:[/quote] =) yeah!! And the answer is here..the first one...[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]that I am bored right now. that my parents are watching Rocky Balboa. that I am going to confess again later.[/spoiler]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-03 01:54:43)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hey sis Hayley! welcome :D:D @T: i confess... [spoiler]that i just finished reading all the confessions from page 298 up to sis Hayley's confession.. that the confession of sis MENG caught me up, 'cause it happened to me as well, long time ago... that i am starting to get bored in tweaking my FS profile, dunno why.. [/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol! nice confessions kuya jie! I confess: [spoiler]that I'm confessing again. that i'm too weak to be fighting with the music section. that I'll confess again after there is another person going to confess.[/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lol yup [b]@T[/b]: [spoiler][b]I confess [/b]that it's getting a little dry here in fs talk.[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]..Dmn.I hate YM.Grr! ..I loev him so much xDD[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im so late to day... i woke up at 12:00 in the noon... i missed so many pages of our group!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]That I'm confessing again. That I don't know when to stop confessing. And that I'm still weak for the music section.[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im getting pissed now coz my bf is still not texting or calling me..[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/pueh.gif[/img][/url] i wanna cry moar harder.. lolwut? [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/hun.gif[/img][/url] huhuhu.. miss him so much..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]..I wanna die now cause of my aunt. :evil: .Dmn.[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i smiled upon reading that post. :redface:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] ...I can't stop listening to Leave it All to Me. I didn't know Miranda Cosgrove can sing that well. :/:lol: ...that I'm laughing my ass out right now--somehow the smileys here look distorted and funny when I'm using FF. Is this normal? They all look liek squashed donuts wtf :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I made a batch of gothic-liek siggies last night and shared them in the gfx sec. Whewwww long time no create-a-thread there lolz. I really felt happy when they said I've improved :redface: :lol: :lol: :penguin: ...I'm feeling confuseddd again. [b]It stings when you see him putting an arm around another girl who's also one of your close friends[/b] . . . and spending A LOT of time togetherrrr . . . . Sometimes I'm surprised at myself for being so calm and collected when inside I'm practically doing voodoo magic stuff to torture them both lol :penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-08-03 06:21:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. I confess I am single now. I know some might think of something about this, I don't care anymore. :retard: I confess that I have difficulty dealing with my ex-gf's mother. I hate it whenever she ask me to do something like buy things for them, etc. What a pain in the hmmm neck? Hahaha
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [u]I miss posting here in fta[/u]lk, :cry: especially at "[b]AE[/b]".. I'm so busy right now.:wallbash: I confess I start loving my new section :D ;] but still I miss [u][b]St. Anthony Class[/b][/u]. :doubt: Urgh. I confess [i]I think I'm in love[/i]:paranoid: .. shit I don't like it. Amp. :wallbash::wallbash: I confess I want to go to school now!!! :mad: Why!? [b]I don't know too[/b]. I confess I notice i'm acting [b][i]wierd[/i][/b] today. Yea. :ninja::ninja:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]...I can't stop listening to Leave it All to Me. I didn't know Miranda Cosgrove can sing that well. :/:lol:[/quote] She really is good.!. I loev her voice... I wish I could sing [b]THAT[/b] well... :eh: Haha.. :p [align=center] [b]~Start of Confession~[/b] [spoiler] ... [b]I confess[/b] I've been listening to "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney for some time now. I so effin' loev his voice! :lol: The music vid sucks though... :/ :O ... [b]I confess[/b] that I miss my sissy Tinay. Where are you? :paranoid: Amf... ... [b]I confess[/b] I just updated my story! Check it out guys! ;) ... [b]I confess[/b] I miss him... [b]A WHOLE LOT[/b]... =([/spoiler] [b]~End of Confession~[/b][/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess:[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that I want to make some gifts for my friends,but i'm lazy neyh =.=".[/sup] [sup]that I really hate "[s][i]her[/i][/s]" :disgust: she is .. urghh,nvm.[/sup] [sup]that I'm really excited to go to school tommorow,i'll see my [i]crush[/i]! ahaha :P[/sup] [sup]that I really lub my new siggy now :wow:. sankyu sisz Anne.[/sup] [sup]that I dunno what i want to write agen,hahaha :lol: ..[/sup][/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i kinda miss my ex.. Huhuhu!!i want to talk to him!:crybaby:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess last night i thought my mom would bring me to the hospital..beacuse i was darn cold and my heart was beating so fast!!..ahaha.. [i]result of tension!!..ahaha..[/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]I confess that I miss my sissy Tinay. Where are you? :paranoid: Amf...[/quote] am here sizzie where are you now?? :paranoid: i confess im wonderin where siz joanna is.. she logged out already =( i confess my bhe's not yet online.. uhmm hope his pc's workin fina na..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:47

[ 9 queries - 0.910 second ]
Privacy Policy