• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]been disappointed to her..its just that :drool: shes being ..!?:puke: dont mind and i dont care :penguin:... go ahead.. =D: i also confess that yesterday. im happy and flattered bout what he said to me... :wow: he already treat me as her spouse..:lol: ( hope so ) and he really loves me so much..;] p.s really tired and wasted of making a website..:retard: still doing it until now..:wasted: (school project) :doubt: [/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] [quote=Angeli_7](but i rarely stay long and chat with people on YM...I'm like bigfoot or something ahaha :lol: so catch me if you can =D )[/quote] hahaha. I wish everyone good luck in catching you. :lol: that I'm sad today. =| that I have lots to do today, and I won't be online much today. See you all again in February. [/spoiler]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess it really feels great to be back online! :D Breath the fresh air of the internet.... :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that teh avatar of teh poster above me is starting to get annoying :mad: -- I confess... it is so boring today :doubt:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that [spoiler] i will miss my best friend here at ftalk cause he will not be active for a couple of months :crybaby: [/spoiler]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I confess that teh avatar of teh poster above me is starting to get annoying :mad:[/quote] lol thats you. ------- [b] TOPIC[/b] i confess i have been give a holiday by my mother. Thanks ma! :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler]that I'm confessing again... that I wonder who that person who's afraid to confess back in page 308 is...:eh: that I shall confess some more.. [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i deleted many pics of mine in FS. I just had enough of staring on those ugly pics :wasted: I am having enough of my ugly old pics :mad: i want my camera but i must wait until next month :angry:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

UMA OT :O sis uma ur NOT ugly! [b]I confess: [/b] [align=center]that I have not registered for school, it's starting in 2 weeks. :retard: :wasted: that I want to stay a [b]FriendsterManiac. [/b] that my problems are going to get bigger this next couple of months. that I'm morbidly fat.. well maybe I'm exaggerating... [b]BBW HELL YEHH!!![/b] ds;rleil.;/iji;k:wasted: lmao. I'm healthy as shizz, mind them all. that [i]i know i [b]really[/b] sound[b] retarted[/b] above[/i]^[/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I have had a terrible day and I can't wait for it to be over. :( :crybaby: that I'm really in emo mode now. =( :( [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i can't agree wif sis Lin :crybaby: I am really ugly :crybaby: that's why i deleted teh pics :cry: -- I confess i just can't stop laughing at [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J5wrDoprvM]this video[/url] Spongebob in What's Up People of Death Note =D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i :lol: too at the video siz uma just posted i confess i love the song whats up people by maximum the hormones i confess this vid was also funny :lol: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6qE4XmV1hM&NR=1[/url] i confess i want a zagu cream brulee :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-06 21:30:35)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i was offline for about for 2weeks, and i was really bored by that time! but now i'm back! :eh: so happy!
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, im at the cafe right now coz i dont have internet connection at home :wallbash::wallbash: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr coz my older sister ddnt pay the bills.. geeeeeeeeeexzzzzzzzzzzzz im really pissed!.. maybe im not gonna be online for couple of days.. huhuhuhu..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]warning[/b] to [i]oOpunkrockeranimeOo and uma[/i]. i read your confessions, i hope you read [i]mine[/i]. =| no offense. im just doing my job. [hr][hr] [sub]i confess..[/sub] :arrow: ill go home to our province today .. yeppeeeeeee :arrow: i won't be online much until weekend. ill miss class-s and [sup]him[/sup] =( :arrow: my babes' txt had me thinking much. :arrow: my midterm exam is a lot easier than our long quiz for midterms :arrow: that i lurve my profile :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-06 23:23:16)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I'm so darn hungry. I confess I'm too lazy too cook. :D[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b]... [spoiler]that I'm really sorry that I'm too bored to confess.[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I forgot to confess earlier.....[/b] [spoiler] that this morning (USA time) I got to have another long chat with sis Angel in YM. That was, so far, the only positive period of my entire day. :) that I wish sis Angel and I had gotten to chat more before the last two days. =| that sis Angel is really, really cool and funny and I enjoy chatting with her. =) that......that.....that....dang.....I might have to add sis Angel to my crush list before I leave. :P that I'm really trying to cheer myself up, but it's working to only a minimal effect. :( [/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that.. [spoiler]i feel so sleepy.. and ftalk is kinda silent today.. my sissies are not OL..[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well..... :cry: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that this is my final confession/post here in FTalk until at least February. I will be on a hiatus for a period of time. :cry: that I'm really gonna miss FTalk, especially the Rockstars group. You guys/girls in Rockstars have become my sanctuary. =) that I will miss my best friends....Guile, Jie and Nina (nina123456), my 2 lil' sisters, Rose and Dhee, my new crush :P sis Angel, my friends Aya and Mariel, and all of the Rockstars, especially sis's Melody and Hayley, and bro Moyo. I'm really, really tired right now, so I hope I didn't forget anybody. If I did, please believe, it's nothing personal. that I'm glad this day is over. It's been one of the worst days I've had in a long time. =( :crybaby: that I really hate myself for not taking care of some things a few months ago which would have allowed me to avoid some challenges in my life. =| that I have nothing more to confess, other than that I'm extremely sad tonight. :cry: :( :crybaby: =( =| Peace [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-07 01:06:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:18

[ 9 queries - 0.238 second ]
Privacy Policy