• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] [spoiler]Sumthing is missing =|..hays i miss someone..and i dunno if that person knows how much i do =|,, its been a week i think..tho we stil communicate..i just miss chatting with him/her..I dunno..i think we're drifting a lil bit apart..hays i might be thinking too much agen..idk..i miss that person..period! Im into now in making a blog or a diary por me..I just wana write stuffs especially my thots but due to unlimited noobness, i cant seem to hab one yet..my puma ish helping me and shes a big big big help! I confess i envy my mareh's blog :lol:, dang, teach me!! :lol: Im totally spaced out right now..Theres sumthing missing..lulz =| Lols the confession thread ish rily liek a diary :lol:, i think this shud be a Journal rather than a confession :P :lol: :eh: Dang im getting a lil bit romantic :lol:, and tho its just words and hell im not serious bout it, and tho my mind things of the words..its my heart that corrects everything :lol: (and im getting cornier too) wtp?! :/ Hays > :wallbash:,, gudnyt gudnyt..parting is such a sweet sorrow for i shall say goodnight til it be morow.. lols :lol:[/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]@Jar[/b] You forgot to confess this.... [quote=BwizetT]Hmf Still I'm Jealous :P :lol:[/quote] [b]@Hayley[/b] Your poem .... :lol: :lol: =D [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I agree with bro Jar.....I would really miss sis Angel if she 'retired' from the online wolrd. =( that I have a bad internet connection and it's pissing me off. :mad: that I just read/posted a sad story in the News and Gossip section. I can't even begin to understand what goes through some people's minds when they commit certain acts. :( that I'm thinking about sis Angel's 'topic' in Rockstars. I really want to elaborate on it. that I know the secret crush of 2 FTalk members. :eh: [/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i saw her(stitch) viewed my pwofee and i feel like she's mad at me or something.. I confess that my baby is getting serious last night.(Geez!im really falling for him so hard..heheh!) I confess that when i opened cklarck's fs and saw his comment page..dang!im so uber jealous coz he's having a lot of girls..tsk tsk!! I confess that i lurve my baby cklarck and no one must steal him away from me!!heheh!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that my internet connection seems to be fixed, finally. :D that sis angeli718 left Rockstars =| [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-17 19:17:42)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]that i'm thinking of joining an e-group here,but there so many to choose from.,xDDD.,if only i could join all of them. :lol:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I think a certain somebody who is thinking of joining an e-group should join [i]Rockstars[/i] if she is a music lover. that I could 'blackmail' that person who's thinking of joining an e-group that I'll spill her secret if she [i]doesn't[/i] join Rockstars.....hahaha =D ....but that's too mean, I wouldn't do that, would I? =D that I'm just teasing that person who is thinking of joining an e-group because it's fun. :P [/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that Im kinda going to the dark side. Bwahahaha.. What the?! :lol: I mean Im sick of being soft to everyone. Maybe I can do that less often. If they want me to talk to them as a friend, do that in private or in an appropriate place.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] @Jar You forgot to confess this....[quote][b] BwizetT wrote:[/b] Hmf Still I'm Jealous :P :lol:[/quote] [/quote] [b]aww yeah i confess I am still Jealous...=D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]that I could 'blackmail' that person who's thinking of joining an e-group that I'll spill her secret if she doesn't join Rockstars.....hahaha =D ....but that's too mean, I wouldn't do that, would I? =D[/quote] oh.:lol: i confess [spoiler]that the person above me sure know how to "blackmail" :lol: . I confess that though im a music lover, im not certain i want to join rockstar.if only i can have a multi-allegiance.,xDD. If i had that, il join, ftalk univ, scandalers, rockstar, skyline and class x.,xDD[/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]i confess[/b] i watched agen the movie too fast too furious:tokyo drift woooo drift drift drift!! lol :lol: its ma 3rd time watching it.. hope i can have cars like them woot.. :lol: ----------------------- [b]i confess lurve ma layie.. :wow: made by UMA.. wew ;) [/b][/color]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that there are few member of this Forum that is ever Loyal to there group...[/b] [b]I confess that what I'm trying to say that if your bored, then create a unique idea..[/b] [b]I confess that some members here do fool around like a bunch of little kids[/b] [i](but their are a bunch of little kids on this forum) LOL :lol:[/i] [b]I confess that I am Ready to make a new song after I've finished typing this Confessions[/b] [b]I confess Bro jesse is expecting a confession from me now...[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-17 21:02:22)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that sis Bel is funny. :lol: that bro Jar is funny, too. :lol: that I just ate a little while ago but I'm hungry again. :wallbash: that I'm still missing sis Rose. :doubt: Where the hell are you lately? :lol: that I have to make this line longer than the last one to keep the pattern going.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-17 21:21:23)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] I went out to go to mcdonalds... i got wet cuz it started raining.. [/spoiler]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that yes jesse i support the change username option that you suggested. i confess that i want to change my username eversince i had an issue long time ago. i even pmd mr admin for a request to change my username but he just ignored me. :D [i]too busy people[/i]. now that jesse have suggested that, i definitely agree. i confess that i dont want to post in that thread [b]sorry jesse[/b] but i really like your suggestion and hoping that it will be granted. yet i dont agree on the number of post issue huh... :D i confess that i am avoiding ym and other chat media i confess that now i know the use of ignore list in ym haha. i confess that its been 4 years and 7 months. i confess that august 29 is 11 days from now and im becoming busy again. i confess that i miss this thread.

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-08-18 01:09:43)

xXxsHarMz0124xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:othis is my stupid s2ri i can shre 2 u::O :arrow::thumbsup::thumbsdown::lol: i was in high school wen i went at my crush' party. he ask me if i can dance wid him. even i know ders a lot of visitors from different places but i jaz didnt mind dem en dance wid him in d dance flor. after 20 mins wid his arms, i told him to entertain his other visitors. he did it. so i go wid my friends, en he go wid his visitors. after 30 mins, he went at our table and said 'mit my bhaby'. aw. :mad: den luk at me. hmp. its eating tym, he en her gf join us in da table. dey switly hold each aders hand whyl eating.. grr.. :mad: after it, dey go inside. suddenly, my crush went agen in our table, en ask me if i can go wid him insde der hauz? its his bdei, so i go wid him inside. [inside d hauz, garden] he ask me if i stil luv him, i didnt say anything. but my tears flow. i dunow y. he wipe it en kisz me [as in, in my lips]. his gf saw d hul thing. her gf slapped run away. he den luk at me, stare at me. hug me den kisz me agen, i also meyslaped him for wat he've done. en he told me, 'ur d one i luv, i jas courted ur best friend to be close wid u. im sori i cant control my feelings, but as u slaped my fcelyk uf best friend did, my hart melts en saying u dont luv me at ol' i dunow wat to do, so i rush going home to avoid 'chizmis' der. he col me up dat nyt en said he's flying at new york d next day, he xplained me everything. en said 'f u jaz answer me dat tym, ur fren feelngs xud not be hurt ryt now'.. so it mins, its ol my fault. me en my best fren den didnt make pancn an'mor.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: .datx a big lesson d me until now. .did u understand?? :D :D [img]http://www.friendster.com/image-server.php/23/35/45135332/private_d7d4a02456baa530c033cec760a73183eef5ddb8e13bd6323d139add8949ca5fl.jpg[/img] =| 'im a gud girl wid lots of bad habit!!';] :wallbash:

Last edited by xXxsHarMz0124xXx (2008-08-17 22:16:02)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess....i think i dont wanna go to work tomorrow lolz.. i confess im too lazy...haha yeah.. :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=comic sans ms]i confess i shud sleep awredi but i cant :wasted: [/font] [font=candara]--- i miss havng tym for my frenz online... & ovcorz i so miss my real-life frenz...[/font] [font=candara]1 of them evn lost a fathr & i cant b ther 4 her :| [/font] [spoiler] [font=candara]--- im getting sick & tired of my life & for once, i jz wana hav fun[/font] [font=candara]--- i know my life wudn't b so far from the medical field[/font] [font=candara]--- i feel guilty i cant help my frend wid her heart prob...y r guys such pain n d arse :lol: peace [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img]guys![/font] [font=candara]--- errr., im kinda nervous but excited [sub](not-much)[/sub]... iv got plan[b]s[/b] dat none of "them" knows[/font] [font=candara]--- i am not sure if im doin a gud thing coz il b goin interstate widout askn permssion :lol: [sub](1st time)[/sub] ... i used to be such a goody-goody :lol: [/font] [font=candara]--- il be on my way to NY so early tom mornin[/font] [font=comic sans ms]shhhh [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/32.gif[/img]... don't tell on me =D :P[/font] [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the poster above.. =( hope shes fine... i confess i cant find the song in sister act 2... i know/think its[i] oh happy days[/i]...but i cant find it huhu T__T
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I kunpes! :lol: something really good happened to me last night. KILIGPAKTUR!=D And I really had fun @ Moutsea Grand Resort (Tanza, Cavite)! Wahuu~ It was so big. Visit meh multiply to see teh pictures of teh resort. LOL!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]taht im getting angrier by the minute..(excuese me with my grammar,im too angry to correct my errors.) [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-015.gif[/img] [b]wer my eyeliner![/b] [b]wer my eyeliner!!!!!!!!![/b] [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-028.gif[/img] i have 4 eyeliners an they're all missing in my dresser! all op them! [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-009.gif[/img] i have no idea who d freakin culprit is., [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-014.gif[/img] i can't make a fansign w/o my eyeliner [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z296/red_fire_kaskus/Emoticon/emoticon-018.gif[/img] :penguin: trying to find it. :penguin:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:40

[ 9 queries - 0.647 second ]
Privacy Policy