• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

neaz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i forgot to logout my fs & fstalk account
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote]• I'm so guilty for making a new account here in Ftalk. Huhuhu, hope I'm still welcome here. =( • We were so crazy this morning. Me & my crush (?) kept teasing each other. He calls me "Big head, Circle head, Bubble head, Shtufid head" & I call him "Payatot, Pangit, Ebak". Huwee~ [i]Sowee for those tagalog names/words.[/i] Wakaka~ It was so fun teasing him. :P & We kept playing songs of Paramore & others, some were playing with their Game Boy DS & some were chit-chatting & laughing. LOL, it was so crazy. & Today was the last day of our exam that's why we were so so so crazy & happy. :wasted: • Huhuhu, I saw my crush (?) & his GF together. Waah~ They kept talking to each other, sending messages though they'w just near each other, kept exchanging CPs. :crybaby: They'w so sweet together. Then my BFFs kept shouting out that I'm jelous!! Wakaka~ We were so crazy. :wasted:[/quote]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]I confess ..[/b][/sup] [spoiler]that tommorow is our last exam. wohooo,finally it finish[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187887868432.gif[/img]. & after that we here having a holiday. but the holiday only 1 week eyh [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187887927506.gif[/img] .. that I'm so boring here,w/o chattin with sisz Anne [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187888170519.gif[/img] waa,sisz where r u nii? that I want to take my bath now [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/panda/smiley/1187888227689.gif[/img] hihih,brb! lol[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-14 07:04:07)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that I feel like being lazy doing my homework.. =D lol Nah, i just feel a little bored and can't think of anything else. I confess that me and my friends have been sending mms lately and it's free of charge when we have our unli texting.. haha lol this is fun!! [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i loev being wif him all teh time. :wow: I'll never get bored chatting wif her. ^________^ [/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess ill be going to a health center! a mother will going to deliver her baby! ill be there to assist! im so excited agen! 2nd time around! :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess... [quote]• I Was Hit By A Ball This Morning When The Kindergarten's Play Time. They All Laugh To Me! :redface::redface::redface: So Ashame! :lol: Hahaha LOL XD! :lol: Hate It. :cry: My Head Hurts! :rolleyes: I Can Concentrate About It! Hope They Will Not Remember Tomorrow. • I Saw An Underwear On The Comfort Room In Our School!!! :lol::o:O:lol: Euuwws! • The Shirt Of My Teacher Opens,The Buttons Are Not Closed Properly, And My classmates Laugh Except Me! So They All Have Punishments! Wahahahaha! Thanks To Me I Didn't Laugh! :lol:[/quote]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I miss the interwebz and of course FriendsterTalk so much. T_T Four freaking days without going online---it's liek hell, lol. :lol: I'm glad now though that my mother is doing fine after the surgery last Monday. I'm soo happyyyyy :crybaby: :)
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote]• I think I'mma come back to TS. :paranoid: Huhuhu, I'm so so shtufid. I really miss them there that's why, though some of us are not that close wit each aderr. :smoke: Arrg, I'm not deciding so well! I hate myself. I keep being disloyal, but not really. I just keep getting confused in joining teh groups here in Ftalk. But now, I'm so sure of staying ([i]again[/i]) at TS / The Scandalers. Sowee for being so unsure wit euu guys. I'm so bad, right? =( Shame on Myehh!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I need a punishment, please. =( Because I'm a very bad person. [i]Do euu think I am?[/i] • Waah~ Payatut ([i]my crush (?)[/i]) is online. Heehee, & he's got nothing to do. At last he had his karma. LOL, =D[/quote]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I'm really having a bad stomach ache right now. T_T I dunno if I have hyperacidity [i]na[/i] or even worse.. ULCER! T^T
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i muz back from my vakum time :| i juz know if i get promoter rank. sigh i hate it :mad: admin take it back please. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ Tagalog. nice one.. --- confess i'm thinking of shifting courses again.[/quote] Confess i look stupid at this post - that i am pertaining to NO ONE. --- confess i failed my PA2 again. i really want to shift courses now.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im wonderin what happened to siz louiz 1st account?? i confess im happy tomorrow's friday yay!! :wow: i confess im glad monday and the next monday is said to be holiday?! am i right guyz? correct me if im wrong lolz.. haha everytime i mentioned about the monday holidays my boss was "really, is that confirmed?" ahehe shes supposed to be the 1st one to know bout that ahehe i confess i was shocked when my boss told me ill be interviewing applicants maybe few more weeks from now... I confess i miss a lot of people here..haiz...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess : [spoiler]i'm sorry to doing that to you. i think you gonna be happy with my little surprise. i don't know what is this feeling. but i'll leave. see you soon.[/spoiler][/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][color=brown] i confess.. [li] I didn't have enuf sleep last night.. :rolleyes: [/li] [/color][/quote]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [quote]-it rained so hard lol! i walked home with my shoes ssooooo soakin' wet! lol,. :doubt: argh,. and i just did sumthin' stupid again!! wtf!! :mad:[/quote]
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i really can't love a person :evil:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][color=brown]i confess.. [li] ahh.. i really misssssss sumone right now.. i can't stop thinking of him.. [/li][/color][/quote]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote]• I'm totally pissed right now. & I don't know why. Waah~ Am I going crazy? :wasted: • I'm so sleepy! :wallbash: Though I can't sleep because I really wanna take a look at Ftalk. Awtss~ :P • A'miss him so much! :crybaby: Even though we saw each other today. LOL, I dunno why I really do. Why? Oh, why? :lol:[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I haven't confessed anything today so I guess I will confess something now. that I'm missing sis Hayley and bro Jie. that I only live with 1 regret and I wish I could erase that regret. that I was :O to see that somebody made me a really cool graphic gift. =) that I'll probably be logging out of FTalk early tonight, as I've been getting bored with FTalk lately. that I have not gotten drunk in 2 days. that I miss my lil sis Dhee and my other lil sis Rose. Haven't talked to them in a couple of days. that I went for a long walk today, just trying to clear my mind....but it didn't work. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 11 queries - 0.739 second ]
Privacy Policy