• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i love my new multiply theme...weeeee :wow: i lolove it mumuch!!!!
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~I Confess that the Philippine Section is out of control, So many Games :disgust:~
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confessed that I highly agree with the poster above that my days have been real dull that I'm having fun making css layouts from scratch instead :D that I'm starting to calm down, being addicted to ftalk and all
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] --------- i loev watching the [b]beijing olympics[/b] wooohooo
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I have a reason to be thankful and a reason to celebrate this evening. =) that I [b]will[/b] celebrate. :D I'm sure anyone who's ever read my confessions will know what that means. :rolleyes: [/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess i love spam hunting .. it became my maj0r hobby .. =D=D[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm wondering where all my Rockmates are at today??? :disgust: :doubt:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i envy those who got to see the Beijing Olympics Opening. ENVY ENVY ENVY! i'm gonna throw tantrums [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/iiyada.gif[/img] [b]i confess[/b] i LOL'd so hard on those pictures my blockmate edited. geez, he's so damn good [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/nyahaha.gif[/img]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-09 23:47:21)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess that im lovin to death sis joebz works. :wow: I envyy her soo soo much~! Imma use her works. :D And one thing- IMYSB sis joebz. T^T I confess taht teh opening ceremony of beijing was kewl :3 Fireworks display and moar entertaining entrance. :eh: I adore them- i think teh beijing olympics is moar better than teh last year here in qatar. :lol: Peace. But then they did a great job. :thumbsup: Too bad i just watch it in teh tv. :| I want to be there. T^T I confess taht at last i got online here in FTALK. Ouch~! Hope to be active again. -> Impossible. :lol: I confess taht im still laughing hard at my classmate she was keep on saying- different things. and some were yuck~! :wasted: L0L. but then she was really damn funny. Taht's why we two make friends. And join our group in school :lol:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess there are still none of my Rockmates online. :doubt: I confess I'm getting bored without my Rockmates and I think I might log off now.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Iconfessthati'mlovingnospacemessagesbutiguesit'saspam! So I'll go back to the normal mode! :lol: :D I miss my friends here much! :crybaby: I like sis maye! =):thumbsup: she's so prewtty! :wow: Ily everyone! ;)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ im a sucker for compliments :wallbash: but thanks sis.. i like you too.. so much! you're so nice.. you make me apol [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blsh2.gif[/img] -------------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i was touched by sis nina rose's post [b]i confess[/b] i haven't taken a bath yet.. can you smell me from here? [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/nosepick.gif[/img]. haha. kiddin. :P
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ im a sucker for compliments but thanks sis.. i like you too.. so much! you're so nice.. you make me apol[/quote] Thnx,sis! :D ;) I confess that I'm gonna go for now! I've got to go to our practice! =):thumbsup: Teecee evryone! :kiss: :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i stopped blogging. maybe i'll blog again next semester or probably next year.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that I think some of fstalk memeber are offline now,bcoz of fstalk error b4 :P hehe ..[/sup] [sup]that I'm still have exam tommorow but i'm not review any subject neyh,lazy arr :retard:.[/sup] [sup]that I see my crush today at the shop. i'm staring at her,she staring at me. weeii,i'm shy ..[/sup] [sup]ahaha *blush mode* :redface: lol[/sup] [sup]that I really lub my siggy now. it so cool & awesome. sankyu sisz Phia :D.[/sup][/spoiler]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]we have one more exam tomorrow,. and its gonna be hard.. and i haven started reviewing lol -kinda happy,. because ftalk is ok again now! lol haha xD[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm wondering what this FTalk "error" was? :question:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] ermmmm smart bro just updated again amff :wasted: ---- confess im using shiretoko firefox :rolleyes:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...im feelin really lazy lately... i confess ... im online in multiply haha... i love multiply.. ;) i confess....im hungry...haha i confess my curshsiz..here u know who you are sizzies... ;):kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess im so lovin' my friendlist at my who i wanna meet section :wow: I confess i was shocked to see 7 +repus for me in just only 2 days :o and it is just because of only one css layout :wasted: ok imma make moar =D :lol: lol it might be normal for some people since they gain many repus each and everyday but to me it's :o :retard: :eh: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy