• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

confess... [spoiler] i will really miss my ftalk bestfriend bro jesse! "bhebhiej" :crybaby: guess ill be alone for a while :disgust: ill wait for feb for him to come back =) [/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@bhebhiej i really felt for you! :cry: we will missed you here! @T: i confees... [spoiler]i'm trying to ignore her, but shes's very persistent to get my attention, but still i have to contenue avoiding her, this is for the best i think! :([/spoiler]
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess that I had sex with my best friend when we were too drunk.. And we never spoke again after what happened until now...[/spoiler] Lets keep this secret here.....:cry::cry::cry: :(:(:(
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] i will also miss lolo jesse.. ouch.. and mommy angeli(angeli_7) huuhuhuhu[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tmikejohn]I confess that I had sex with my best friend when we were too drunk.. And we never spoke again after what happened until now...[/quote] ^ whoaw... what a confession. hehe. ----- I confess im sorry for being inactive this days.. busy. I confess i miss the YM conference, i miss the voice emman (your such a looser) ahaha I confess i format my pc and installed a deep freeze :D
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]To dondon:[/b] Awtssss.... you have made my confession very visible..... hehehe...... another one is that: [spoiler]I confess that I am courting my buddy's fiancee[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i miss ftalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :| I confess i miss class-s I confess i miss CHI, XAVE, POTA, ONION, BEARR, KAPZ, YUNA, CLASS-S ESPECIALLY HARBIIIIIII!!!!
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i don't know who gives me my 2nd +repu.... whoever it is or whoever u are????? thank you very much for it.... ireally appreciate it......
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that tommorow is our exam,ugh hate it so much-much :doubt:.[/sup] [sup]i'm lazy to revision & study neh :retard:.[/sup] [sup]that I'm so boring today w/o chattin with sisz Anne,she said she busy now,haiz :|.[/sup] [sup]that I wanna online at fs,but i'm lazy to reply comments eyh =.=".[/sup] [sup]that I wanna make some gifts for my friends,ciao :penguin:~[/sup][/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]I hate [b]Math[/b] so much!, numbers makes my nose bleed. :wasted::wallbash: I miss someone here. =| I won't be online for a couple of days.[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler] Rei Ryuzaki Will Give Me A Gift. :D That Mr. JC Will Love Me. :kiss: That I Can Watch Already CAMP ROCK. That I Can Also Watch HSM 3.[/spoiler] That's All For Now.♥
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] that i will really, really miss Bro. Jesse.... he has been a very good friend... so long, brother, good luck! :crybaby: :crybaby: that I was offline for one day due to some commitments, and I really missed the fun with Bro. Jesse and Bro. Guille, and of course, Sis Hayley and Rose....[/spoiler]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/eunicez2.png[/img] [b]^ that i love that photo so much...[/b] i confess.. i already love now my beshti named [b]Ken[/b] love him so much..[/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by eunich (2008-08-07 05:18:07)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i cant create a layout with no complications... and i confess that im too hungry right now...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler] :arrow: tom. will be our return demonstration, and im glad that i already knew how to take bp.. :lol: :arrow: i hate my pe class.. i dont want to swim =( :arrow: im waiting for my bestfriends right now.. =|[/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]tomorrow we will be dealing again with those dose command! grrr.. i hate it! :disgust:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im still waiting for the call...geez... =(
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm waiting for someone to online in ym. and he's still not showing up. . . y? =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess.. [i]i hate my mom's desicion on moving to a new apartment house!.. [sup][apartment beacuse we can't have a real house here in thailand because, we are foreigners..and foreigners can't have one!..][/sup] :wallbash: i slapped my bestfriend in the face because she is really flirt!..^^[/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-07 08:30:55)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler] ive watched UAAP today and it is so tiring. so tired to cheer my school. win or lose, its the school i choose.. the pain- i will going to write a letter to my prince as an eye opener. :mad: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:59

[ 9 queries - 0.370 second ]
Privacy Policy