• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

wooooooooooot!!!! i wanna confess i hav made another layout agen.. :eh: and i confess tenxz 4 d reps! my dear friends =]
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

what's to confess? i can tell [b]you anything[/b] you wanna know=D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess..there is no class today and im bored its freezing cold my teeth is broken i havent cut my toenails i enjoy posting in egroups even post there doesnt count.

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-24 22:57:02)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler]*I'm still listening to teh song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC7WzgTpRQ]"Sexy Lady - MC Magic"[/url]. It's uber nice especially teh chorus part. *I'm bored coz I don't have class today. *I'm uber confused if I have homework or not. *Yesterday teh water her in our place was not flowing. *I'm hating Friendster again. It's a mess. Here's a screenie ( http://i37.tinypic.com/sawpit.png ).[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kaka don't worry kaka. i hope admin will release it soon. so everyone can use it. @topic i confess that: -teh best way to avoid sh!ts is ignore. ignore all of em. since they are meant to be [b]ignored[/b]. :lol: let them talk to teh wall. -i'm so excited with newest feature on ftalk. teh customized membercard ftw. and being teh first one to try it, shirow and me felt so honored. admin rox <3. well teh configuration now is still lulz. its kinda confused at first. i'll try to give some suggestions for admin to simplify it when i meet admin later. :penguin: -i'm "so" into otaku's life.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-24 23:52:47)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess [spoiler]im still missin her!...even if she hate me(i think):( i really2x mis her...:crybaby: i confess also that if she not here,im bored posting here...:([/spoiler] i confess that im so bored and sad ryt now...:crybaby:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler]*I'm Confused About This FTALK Member. [url=http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/nnn.jpg]Click Me[/url]. That Member Posted But Look At His Posts. 0 ??[/spoiler]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-24 23:56:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]*I'm Confused About This FTALK Member. Click Me. That Member Posted But Look At His Posts. 0 ??[/quote] If the thread he posted in was the Fun Corner, that's the reason. Posts don't count in the Fun Corner. Still very funny to see that, though. :lol: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I am mentally drained. that I hope some things are over....for real. Still working on doing my part to help that, though. that I am also happy to have my old friend back again. =) You know who you are. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-25 00:05:31)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i believe that everyones change input and output. =D I confess that i need space for my love life... :P I confess that i don't know what i'm gonna do :rolleyes: I confess that some people here are "attention seeker" for what?! to be star?! hahaha :lol: duh?!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] it's been a long time since I last threw a confession here. But this one's not gonna be as lengthy as my other piled confessions. I'm a bit under constraint today, my thoughts are almost blank. [b]I confess[/b] I'm proud of myself. I didn't exchange a night of party for a [i]book[/i]. My best friend and I are the bitchies or preferrably mean girls (but not that mean) in our block, and it's ironic that we're bookworms as well. We planned of not going to the party 'coz we are craving for a good read. Well, it was a fun party, but still just as good as the book. [b]I confess[/b] I'm going nuts, I'm almost finished with [b]Eclipse[/b] (the 3rd book of the Twilight series) and I'm down to [b]Breaking Dawn[/b] (the last book). It sucks, I couldn't find a copy of it. All SOLD OUT. I'd struggle to find one though. If I have to go to the middle of the forest (if ever there is one there) I'd do it. HAHA. Told ya I'm a bookworm. :P [b]I confess[/b] I still can't find something fun to do. I'm still bored. Still miserable. And getting drunk wouldn't help. I decide to remain distant from alcohol.. [i]for now[/i]. Seriously, I'm a good girl. ;) [b]I confess[/b] It appears my thoughts are not blank at all. I didn't even think of what to confess. It just spilled out. Anyway, I'm being crazy again. I'm just tired. [i]From resting[/i]. LOL. I really need to get myself slapped this instant.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i was shocked but not impressed... let's just get a long together okeis? :lol: and i confess i missed my fellow crazy Class-S fambam especially my utol Shirow [b]lolwutt[/b] :lol:...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-08-25 05:24:52)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm sooo super duper, really really happy right now.. I just saw vanessa hudgens an hour ago..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess I'm going nuts, I'm almost finished with Eclipse (the 3rd book of the Twilight series) and I'm down to Breaking Dawn (the last book). It sucks, I couldn't find a copy of it. All SOLD OUT. I'd struggle to find one though. If I have to go to the middle of the forest (if ever there is one there) I'd do it. HAHA. Told ya I'm a bookworm. :P[/quote] ^sis!yeah,that's the prob also,my mom said that the saleslady in a book store she went to said there's still no 2nd shipment,the 1st shipment are all sold out :'( [i]sayang[/i] noh, sis.. [b]i confess:[/b] i'm not in the mood to blog and bloghop now XD i have runny nose XD
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - that I'm quite disturbed today, Boss is here.. :crybaby::crybaby: - that I really miss my one and only, Rochelle, and my kids as well :crybaby::crybaby: - that I'll be a friend to everyone, so as everybody's a friend to everybody. :thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Confess That. [spoiler]I Just Click A Link in y8.com. The Link is : http://pinkgames.com/ It Is So BAD. Hope You Won't Banned/Cursed Me. I'm Just Telling The Truth. NOTE: Don't Play With It. :paranoid:[/spoiler]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]first confession deleted. :lol: run hanzel, rants. :penguin: - - - One more confession, Good thing, I still I have muy who's my mood shifter/energy booster. He never fails to makes my day great when all of the hitches drowning me in. :) - - - Lastly, I hope I can answer all of the questions in the upcoming mid exams. Wooohh. Stats is argh. :wallbash: I keep practicing on the probability problems yet I seldom get the right answers, correctly. calculator's fault. syntax error. :lol: - - -[/spoiler] All for now. ta-ta! :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-25 04:13:13)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]EDITED: I just realized "Why waste time on such crap?".....Moving On mode :penguin:[/b] [b] I Confess: :arrow: I uploaded a new video on Youtube...This is going to be funny =D\ :arrow: I can't stop listening to songs by Versaemerge....They're really cool ^^ :arrow: I lol'd by your post at the egroup area...You're really funny ^^[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-25 05:25:51)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]^sis!yeah,that's the prob also,my mom said that the saleslady in a book store she went to said there's still no 2nd shipment,the 1st shipment are all sold out :'( sayang noh, sis..[/quote] ohh myy.. that's terrible. Anyway, I'd still take my chances. I'd bully the customer service attendant at any National Bookstore and make them order one for me. Haha, I think that's allowed. (nvm the bullying thing) :P -------------------------- [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] I'm so desperate. I'll do everything to get my hands on a copy of [b]Breaking Dawn[/b]. This calls for desperate measures. [b]I confess[/b] I'm still worrying over one final exam. I'm too lazy to study. I hate that subject, I hate the professor (most especially), I hate the schedule of it. I hate everything about it. If I could throw tantrums to excuse myself from that exam I'll do it. But I can't of course, it's either I [i]flunk or fail[/i]. I have to study if I don't want to spend another term with that monster. She's one merciless human -- [i]if she is human[/i] :disgust: She makes the subject worse for everyone to hate. [b]I confess[/b] I'm gonna have a life outdoors. So bye for now. PS [i]I think I just ranted :/ , well it's a rant clearly out of Ftalk world. I consider that a confession.[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-25 03:48:02)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I miss this thread so much! I feel like people forgot me or something. Nobody won't even send a PM like "Welcome Back!"... I feel so, left out... =([/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i started eating pancit canton without the powder/flavoring haha... having memory gap!?? :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 10 queries - 0.484 second ]
Privacy Policy