• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: many members that i cant find here. and they changed their usernames. i wonder how they changed it. hope i can change it to. help me :D hope admin can change my username. pls.pls.pls.xD
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=triciapink29]i wonder how they changed it. hope i can change it to. help me :D[/quote] u can pm admin to unlock the topic in te archives section :D @ t i cunfes [spoiler]gaah... he's absent today... and it makes me feel...[i] heartbroken?[/i]:/ no... not that way... i'm just suprise on what i did act today w/out seeing him... they sed he has a secret that im pretty involved. grrr why o why?[/spoiler] :( :crybaby:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]... my bday is coming!.. :/ but i cant feel it.. its liek an ordinary day..[/quote] Advanced happy birthday sis nina! IMY :D --------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I've been watching Dave's videos in YouTube all day. They're all so funny :lol: :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I'm gonna make a video about..... [i]surprise[/i]. :lol: It's not just me in it though. :P
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess... i just hit my 1k post today, here in confession... yahuuu!!!
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. i like sum1in our school but he's in the other section..&& rumors says he likes me too :wow:

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-09-03 05:32:18)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess that im on the process of forgeting you. dee___!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess getting and seeing straight A's in that damn report card is so uplifting. today is pretty good.but my teacher found out I copied to my classmate on one homework. but thats only because I didnt have to do it and I had to do a poster for science I think.was rushed.and yup thats the first time.I copied this year.was really happy though.I just wish that my grades wont drop.Ill pray for that.lol.my goal is to get everything A this year.and the labor day camping is really fun. thanks to everything. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess i didnt go to work today.. i confess i went on a date with MP.. i confess we watch death race and im so lovin it!!! i confess we also watched babylon a.d after we finished watching death race.... i confess i bought a new shirt from penshoppe... :lol: i confess i felt sad when me and my bhe parted ways earlier... i confess i was really worried earlier...regarding the texts and misscalls from marz. i confess im happy everything turned out right.... so far... i confess i pmed admin if i could still have my username changed :lol: haha[/spoiler] err too many confessions haha :lol: what a day XD
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]My crush in FTalk is OL. :redface:[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i lvoe watching spongebob :lol: i confess that i dont wnt to eat during break time -recess- i confess i hate starring at 'him' makes me arrggh. :wallbash: i confess i love skyline!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess taht i crush HIM. the feeling [i]di ko maiintindihan[/i] but HE has a ------- not hir lolz[/b][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: [spoiler]I still had many things to do but I still wont stop playing computer.[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss bespren dorothy&&ate joanna so much
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im being addicted to Deuces by Achozen from the OST Babylon A.D..i even made it as my bg song in friendster... :lol: :wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna cunpes :arrow: :idea: yeah.. it's now 8:56.. minutes to go be4 i sleep. :idea: i guess he makes me crazy... and now my lyf is a mess wid him :mad: :idea: that i should put a period between us... :idea: ^ this post dun mean that we hav commitment. i mean [i]put a period on wat feeling i hav on him.[/i] :idea: that i wunna hav sum sad song? :/ can sum1 giv me :idea: that i labb my new username :D :idea: that i wunna know the truth... tenx on my bessys coz they'll investigate it. :idea: that i pray my quizzes & recitation goes smoothly and find tomorrow. :idea: that sum of my confession here is full of pain;sumtimes happiness :idea: that im too glad that this thread is made. coz hir i can share my feelings on the outside world.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that i just leave my group for some unacceptable reasons :lol: hahaha oh wow i confess that mai waifu and i are having a good and lol tiem now ILYSM mai gin-sama x3 and also i confess that i got hooked up on the animu Macross Frontier so epic lulz.. immah finish this together with CG R2..[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-09-03 09:45:30)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I wll miss gin-sama &7 lulu-sama :crybaby: I confess I'm done wif siz Irzh's bday gift. I hoep sh lieks it. =( I confess baby is weird today. But that;s okay. I STILL LOEV HIM. :wow:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess i wanna know who's Up there? ^ i confess im so freaking freaker freak. uhh. i cant get out of my mind what im thinking today. :redface: uhh.It's so contagious I cannot get it out of my mind It's so outrageous ^ [sub]by avril lavigne[/sub] [hr] i also confess i cant wait october. thats what portuniecho said. that is the month that i can change my status into invisibility

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-09-03 10:38:54)

eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess: I don't miss my old job. I really miss playing Cabal. I also miss playing Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour. I totally miss playing AIRSOFT!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I have nothing to do today and I'm bored. Just sitting here in my hotel watching TV and surfing around on the net. I confess that I'm still really sad about the recent loss that I have been dealt. :| I confess that I am who I am. Love me or hate me. And I don't beg. I confess that I am supporting Barack Obama in this November's presidential election.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy