• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i made my brother mad at meh! :eh: hahaha.. and i've made a scratch on sis gerlyn's book that's why she get a -5 in her grade.. `JULIENE`♥
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

confession [spoiler]i miss him a lot...:wallbash: uber so badly...:wasted: i am now 18 years of age...yesterday is my brthday someone pisses me off im happy yesterday mainly bec of him..we saw each other and i texted my best bud and she greeted me, she loves me so much and i do love her too.. i dont want to go to school tommorrow..we have our mass and everyone is required to wear school uniform...:wallbash: i hate it i confess i love computer,astonomy and biology, electronic subjects.. i am thinking to take a coarse wherein related to this subjects..:| i love my family... especially my mother..i miss her so much.. shes already died when i was three years old... :drool: where are thou now??:drool: i confess that...[spoiler]i am now hungry..need to eat already!!!*paranoid* its almost 9:30 pm[/spoiler] ([/spoiler]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-09-06 09:25:52)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[spoiler][spoiler][quote=d^_~b]that i watched the free concert of callalily. they look stupid. LOL[/quote] no..they are not stupid..i love 'em..[/spoiler][/spoiler] i confess.. I am so happy because i skipped my chinese class because the chinese teachers had problems regarding their other students.. I haven't done my homework in Math yet..* both special class and real real class :lol: * beacuse i ran out of graphing paper.. I am looking for a new ava..because i am really sick of my current ava.. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i am [b]infatuated[/b] to someone i just saw a while ago.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-06 09:33:15)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. [/b] [spoiler][b]i want to buy valium this night.i badly needed one.[/b][/spoiler]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [spoiler][b]---[/b] Taht I guess I'm losing a lot of friends here. Well, I know taht they're just not TRUE friends. :| I noticed taht from a [s]close[/s] friend of mine here in Ftalk which is only past :rolleyes: . I think she/he just wants to have more & more & more friends to become famous here. Hays, why teh heck is she/he liek taht? Whut's teh use of having friends if you just want to become 'famous'. I'm so pissed about her/him. :wallbash: Yah true, I'm really losing my friends here. Well, I don't care about it. :rolleyes: [b]---[/b] Taht I was in a resort teh whole weekend, Al-Ghariya resort. Huwee~ Wrong spelling is it? :lol: Hmm, it was so so so so so so so so so so so FUNN~ ;P We kept swimming in teh beach/pool. :D & We saw an enormous university of fish in teh sea, it was contained wif liek gazillions of fish. We kept feeding dem for teh whole weekend. O_O It was really [b]uber[/b] fun ;3 Hays, I haven't even done any of my assignments yet. I'm dead tired now. Eep~ XP [b]---[/b] Taht I'm so sad & confused about joining some E-Groups. :wallbash: I think I won't join anything yet. I'm so sorry for leaving my friends in TS / The Scandalers, just left because of taht reason/s I told you guys. O_O If some of you are disappointed about it, I'm so sorry- Just hate me all you want. :|[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]..I haf tis new nickname/codename -- Bridget.xxii-LOL.xxii means 22 which is my fave number.[/spoiler]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess I want to give Sis Mabel one Dose of Valium...[/b] [b]Well my Evening is off, I confess I am Pissed off at our Airconditioned..:disgust:[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]♥ That I miss someone a lot. :( ♥ I'm very sleepy. ♥ I want to change my smart sim card to globe. :) ♥ I want teh ice cream in the fridge. ♥ I've been waiting again for his text for a whole day. :( ♥ That I think I need to go to sleep. :)[/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There.I Confess. [spoiler]WTF.PARAMORE. iluv etttt....adikted to them. researching bout them. do anything to them. =) my back hurts. my moms sleeping.thats y until now am using teh cp. =D imisses sumone =([/spoiler]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess, there's a user here that i really like.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I was so shocked to see how many mails my other email gets. And all of them are questions! So, to attend to all of those questions, I made an [i]EXTENSION[/i] of my website called: Ask Ays! There, you can ask me [b]ANYTHING![/b] [b]Sky is the limit, dearies.[/b] :D here's the link to my ask&answer site: http://ask.azecalicesky.com/
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm feeling so happyyyyyyy all of a sudden :D :D :D :D :D And I'm liking the new Friendster blog, although there are limited themes. LOL.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [spoiler]...that im lovin it. Hoshi is now an active member again. :wow: Haha. :lol: Anyway~ keep it up, BRO :thumbsup: Yay~ ;3 We talked liek crazee again. =D PAARTYY HARD. ;) ...taht im afraid neex might kill miie for this :] Haha. :lol: Anyway~ edited, edited :P ...taht i lalaloev my BEAR/Dondon. :wow: Haha. Labyuu =D Ohh~ same as wif- Kewler.Ate Loiiss.Neex.Hoshi.&& [b]CHET[/b]. :wow: Hahhaa. :lol: ...taht i may haev a BLOG. :wow: Haha. :lol: Hope i can make it active. Thanks to MICA =] ...taht we've go to a MALL today wif my auntie and cousin. We shopped a lot and almost haev no money left at all. :lol: They withdraw money from teh bank. :wow: I've bought a Victoria's Secret parfume for my classmate. :wasted:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-09-06 12:23:21)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trix: lol. you don't have to quote it here. we still value freedom right? and remember what i told you, no fights. okay? --- confess she talked to me again. and it's been weeks or months that we didn't communicate. now i'm troubled again. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-06 11:11:50)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [spoiler][b]---[/b] Taht I think I'mma die right about.. NOW~ LOL- just kidding. :lol: Hmm, I feel hated by most, & loved by few. :rolleyes: XP Hays, anyway, I'm used to it. :|[/spoiler]

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2008-09-06 13:41:15)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... My head's going to explode any minute now T_T I dont know what to do! I mean, yeah we talked but it's not like teh recent ones. How did that happen!?!?!??! I'm afraid to lose to myself. I don't know teh right thing to do, I'm really confused right now and miserable. I feel lonely and stupid. Sometimes I feel like they're/he's making me look stupid, but I sometimes think that he's not like that. But I keep on thinking of teh negative things and forget about teh positive things that might happen. I am afraid. =(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i slept from 7pm to 11 :retard: :wasted: when i woke up i received [b]64[/b] new messages in my cp.. wtf?! :o :lol: :arrow: im so happy the long quiz is finally over. have to prepare myself for teh semi finals :wallbash: :arrow: i dont want mondays and tuesday coz i have duties. grrr :arrow: i wanna announce to the whole ftalk that its teh [b]bday of our 2members[/b]. [b]NINA and CK[/b] show some loev plox.. :lol: [spoiler][img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg242/angelicz_bucket/ws_Happy_Birthday_1280x800.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :gift: :gift: :gift: :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-06 12:36:36)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i made my longest post ever here in ftalk! i wanna go to sleep now coz it's already 2:35 am on my clock.. :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna greet siz nina and ck a appy appy bday!! ;) i confess... i hate it its monday again tomorrow lolz.. i confess...i hope this week will be a better week for me again huhu i confess i dreamt of this [b]guy mod[/b]... geez... he called me... on the phone.. i was shocked coz were not really close... lolz.. but he's a nice mod... hes one of the respectable mods here... ;) i was like...wtf?! :lol: :o

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-06 20:19:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.839 second ]
Privacy Policy