• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i wunna confess [spoiler]:arrow: ...that im so bad bestfriend :evil: coz i didn't approach her the whole day we have class. how bad i am! :wallbash: moi bessy sheene is ryt, she is not involved on the case im going on and infact, she's the victim. I know she doesn't like to get me mad, but i mean on her that "yeah, he like u, then i hate u." I know i'm the wrong one coz i judge her first before i think. I'm such a uber duper loser! :wallbash: :arrow: ... that i got 20/20 on our history quiz today ;) i rily luv history! :arrow: ... that,finally i did it! i ignore him and yeah, now teh pain is decreasing. :arrow: ... that i saw him sad, haha but i dunno wats the reason. :question: :arrow: ... that wen i'm starting to ignore him, he likes to sit beside her. and that thing maid me feel a very painful moment. :arrow: that moi 2 friends visit me on moi english class, and moi crush is looking at him, really jealous =D :arrow: .. that tenx 2 erwin, he made me feel better by singing emo songs, giving advices and letting me sit beside him, and talk and talk and talk on our math class. :lol: :arrow: ... that i hate math. i wish math was never made on this world. :arrow: ... that em loving history! hahaha uberluvvit! :arrow: that i need 2 get out of this forum now. coz i'm answering moi uber pathetic math ass. :arrow: ... that i lurb te vid of "migraine" coz wat te gurl do on that vid is what moi luvlyf is going now. :arrow: ... that i wish sum1 will load me now.. i wunna txt instead to study. :arrow: that i wonder why he's makin [i]papancn[/i] on me. yeh, he likes 2 b on moi side evryday w/ no ryt reasons at all( maybe he wants me 2 be annoyed and to unable to write what is written on te board but, i want the exact reason why he's makin me annoyed all the tym :/ :arrow: that i wanna hav a long confession for now, but it's owredi tym. i'll hav more long confessions nxt tym, okay :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-09-17 07:41:13)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im happy i received my odm watch haha :wow: me loev it! :lol: i confess... im excited for the weekends... i wanna have a long rest.. :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

confess that this is the most stressful week evurrr. Monday-Drum and Lyre Practice and i joined teh 'amazing race' in school. :lol: [and we won! yey for us~!] Tuesday-Foundation Day and DLC dress rehearsal Wednesday-Practice agen. :wasted: Thursday-Practice. [non-stop] Friday- We're gonna watch stage Play. =) :thumbsup: [ ilove this part. :D] and finally Saturday- Alcala Day! waaah. our town's birthday. :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]*This is one of the worst day of my life. *Last morning, I was like tired answering our Math Exercise. It's sooo hard. *My classmates and I practiced for our Intramurals tomorrow. *I just messed a thing and my mom get angry to me. :wasted:[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]*This is one of the worst day of my life.[/quote] waaah! we're same sis. =) I confess: I even told to my family that: [s]I will die tomorrow.[/s] :retard: =( and I felt so sorry saying that. :cry: :( :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]i hate the fcking spoiler inside spoiler thingy here in teh confessions. :disgust: wats the point of confessing if ure goin to hide it inside teh fcking spoiler?! jeez.[/quote] ate i second motion I hated it too. but I used to [s]do[/s] it. i Jus realize thats its really irritating. - :arrow: i confess I finished my project! yay! but its already 2:07 am here. Idk im going to sleep or not. and at school today. I accidentally bang a girl. and I was sorry. Her binder fell off her arms onto the ground. I tried to help but it seems that she already finished it up. she gave a really :disgust: loook.and then walk away. she's really pretty though :D - - - anyway bye bye Ftalk again ;) and can somebody tell me what group should i join??????! pls.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-17 08:12:19)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... I was placed in the science and Dev com category i just did that so that i won't feel OP in the other categories but i really want to join the new category in the school newspaper...:mad: [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I think Kuya Jie is overacting!!.. :lol: :P[/quote] =D:lol:=D:lol: @T: I confess that... - i'm in high expectation of the fansyn from the "labandera" :eh: - i will not stop on asking who's the crush of sis Eney! =D - i'm becoming impatient, waiting for the clan war to resume the "battle" =D - i'm still an EMO (LOLZ!)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that my managers are goin' to accept my resignation :evil:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I bought a domain at [url=http://www.namecheap.com/?aid=88&rid=281687]namecheap.com[/url] because they're offering [b]2.98USD for a .INFO![/b] Hahaha. I'm so impulsive. I have 5 domains now. Or lets just say.. 5 websites. I dont use all of my websites. They are bought to collect internet dust! :wallbash: :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i already bought a domain using the money i borrowed from ate meng. now i don't know what's next. :wallbash:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess… [spoiler]Today is his day but I’ve decided not to greet him yet my conscience is getting on my nerves. It’s just that I don’t want him to think that I still like him. -> obviously, I still. :wallbash: I'll just :|:|:| I LOL’d when pips on my list greeted me a Happy Birthday because of the status. Quite advance. =D Aww. I don’t want to turn 17. I want to be a sweet 16 forever. Haha. I feel bad. My close friend will transfer to another block section and I think one of the reason is I seldom chat with her unlike before. Twas like 3days that we don’t talk nor look at each other. I don’t why I have this attitude of[i] if I’m not comfortable with you I’ll stay away[/i]. Yeah, I’m guilty. I'll confront her tomorrow. No wonder why [i]pride[/i] is one of the deadly sins. edit* - =| :penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-17 11:21:45)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

'Fess, I'm a stalker. Hell no! =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I didn't take my exam in any subjects. I haven't paid my pre-final bills. luls. :arrow: I was listening to the song together by neyo, and the lyrics made me emotional. hmpf. :arrow: Blogtoprofit already paid me. :D :arrow: I'mma get my EON Card tomorrow. yay! :P :arrow: I'mma go to lasalle tomorrow to visit my friends + they are having the what you call U-Week. I'mma visit their horror room. whoa. :lol: :lol: :arrow: I went to WNU in the afternoon, just to have a [i]chika chika[/i] with my friends. LOL. I didn't even entered our school, cause I'm wearing civilian. lol :arrow: I promised Harvey something. Aja lois! Hope I can do it. lulz.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm one click away from transferring my host...with a new free domain... still thinking...thinking... I want forgiveness from my co-twilighters for illegally having e-books of the Saga, passed on to me by a friend. :ninja: Also, i'm itching to read Artemis Fowl. >_< Complete set. Book Monster on the loooose.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]that i still dont know eney's non-filipino crush. :wallbash:[/quote] Ohhhh, sure you do. =D :lol: Just think. :lol: I confess that I'm happy, sad and pissed off upon waking up this morning. Wtf :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im worried bout babes and mareh. i hope they're both ok =( :arrow: i miss the YMMA *sighs :arrow: i just posted my new layout. :arrow: i think im gonna be sick again amf :arrow: i hope i can go home. i miss my family.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]im loving ROCKSTAR'S PUNK-O-MATIC :wow: :lol:[/quote] [b] For the PUNK-O-MATIC..Thanks to Eejhay for that :thumbsup:[/b] [b]I've been receiving messages from members saying that they love our Rockstars Egroup playlist so I added new songs though, A mix of old and new: :arrow: Party Like A Rockstar By Shopboyz ==> Rockstars' Anthem :lol: :arrow: Practice Makes Perfect by Cute Is What We Aim For :arrow: Curse Of Curves By Cute Is What We Aim For :arrow: Shake It By Metro Station :arrow: A Promise By Chicosci (Filipino Band) :arrow: Guillotine By Urbandub (Filipino Band) :arrow: Distance By Vanilla Sky :arrow: Umbrella By Vanilla Sky :arrow: Dark Blue By Jack's Mannequin :arrow: The Razor By Head Automatica :arrow: Say All I Need By One Republic :arrow: Santaria By Sublime :arrow: Best Of You By Foo Fighters :arrow: I Think God Can Explain By Splender :arrow: Everywhere By Yellowcard (Cover from Michelle Branch's song) :arrow: Predictable By Good Charlotte :arrow: Hold On By Good Charlotte :arrow: Scars By Papa Roach :arrow: Hollywood Holiday By Love Me Butch (Malaysian Band) :arrow: Maps By Yeah Yeah Yeahs ===> I love this song ^^ \m/ Enjoy :thumbsup: C.O.N.F.E.S.S.I.O.N.S of a [i]ROCKSTAR[/i][/b] :ninja: [b]:arrow: I miss all my Rockstars :| I've been gone for days and now i could hardly catch up with all the posts in the group area..My last post was found like in the last 15 pages or something :wasted: :arrow: I just took the NCLEX exam..The State board for you to get a License to work as a Nurse in the US :wasted: I'm still hoping for the best...The exam isn't written..It's all in a computer wherein you'd click the right answer and all that stuff :smoke: My computer shutdown at the 75th question which was related to Neuro..I was like..:wasted: Still waiting for the results ^^ Wish me luck Rockmates ^^ :arrow: I was watching Tokio Hotel live in Jimmy Kimmel Show on TV..They performed two songs..I was shocked that Georg can sing well..He sang together with Bill..really cool :cool: [/b] [b]Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-17 14:15:21)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. 1. i miss chatting with our commander angeli... 2. that i know she read every posts in the group ever since she was away coz she included my fave song, curse of curves., yey! 3. that im kinda nervous regarding kuya jie's plans about a thread regarding rockstars crushes., hmmm... 4. that it's raining very hard right now so imma go back to sleep.. [/b] [b][align=center]sayonara...=D[/align][/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess..i feel sorry for sz shy...hope she's ok... i confess i cant wait for tomorrow haha... i confess i miss my anak mandi and bebe gay faith....:wallbash: :crybaby: i confess i really wish its saturday...already.. i confess...ill be going to the office now.... ciao...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-17 18:52:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:42

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy